Barack Hussein Obama

Maybe for a moment the hateful posters could consider that Obama is no perfect man, no one is. We have all made mistakes that made us look like fools. you should not judge so harshly when the question arises of, could you do the presidents job? Who knows. But trying to be petty and bring out every fold just shows how you could not do his job, because you can't clearly state a position without extreme retorts.
This is the reason the government is in deadlock.

Actually I cut Obama a LOT of slack and will even defend him when he is falsely accused. Much more so than I have ever seen most of the left, including you, do for Romney.

But honestly, as reflected in my response to Wry Catcher, when there is so much to criticize and so little to praise, at what point do you admit that it is a failed Presidency and it is time for the President, however well intended he might have been, to step down or be voted out? Do you think we should be trying to get George Bush re-elected had his second term been his first? Should Jimmy Carter have been elected after creating one of the worst misery indexes since the Great Depression? The current misery index is beginning to approximate that. Once we have double digit inflation, double digit interest rates, plus unacceptable high employment we'll be there.

I don't consider Obama a failed president. I consider him more effective than GWB.

I don't have any plans to vote for Mitt but the only difference I see is Obama failed to fix anything as President and Mitt has not had that chance to fail yet.

Getting our guys out of Iraq, increasing the GI Bill.

Didn't Bush do that seeing as he set up the timetable for pulling out and it was followed, despite Obama trying to keep them there?

The SOFA expired and he pulled them out, basically yes this was Bush's plan also.

Correct, but we were kicked out seeing as Obama tried to keep them there... So if Obama had his way he would have in fact kept troops in Iraq. I don't see the difference between you claiming Mitt would have not removed them and that Obama did when the only reason Obama removed them was because Bush's timetable was up and the Iraq Government kicked Obama out, wouldn't that have happened to Mitt too?

Didn't Bush do that seeing as he set up the timetable for pulling out and it was followed, despite Obama trying to keep them there?

The SOFA expired and he pulled them out, basically yes this was Bush's plan also.

Correct, but we were kicked out seeing as Obama tried to keep them there... So if Obama had his way he would have in fact kept troops in Iraq. I don't see the difference between you claiming Mitt would have not removed them and that Obama did when the only reason Obama removed them was because Bush's timetable was up and the Iraq Government kicked Obama out, wouldn't that have happened to Mitt too?

I don't know if Mitt would have removed them or not.

Maybe for a moment the hateful posters could consider that Obama is no perfect man, no one is. We have all made mistakes that made us look like fools. you should not judge so harshly when the question arises of, could you do the presidents job? Who knows. But trying to be petty and bring out every fold just shows how you could not do his job, because you can't clearly state a position without extreme retorts.

Your President is a race hustler and a liar. That is far worse than making "mistakes". Those are deliberate acts to divide the American people and that is why he needs to be removed from office.

What country are you from, that he is not your President.

Your President is a race hustler and a liar. That is far worse than making "mistakes". Those are deliberate acts to divide the American people and that is why he needs to be removed from office.

Obama stopped being my President when he used race for political gain. He's done it a couple times now. The President of the United States is above that kind of crap.

Obama stopped being my President when he used race for political gain. He's done it a couple times now. The President of the United States is above that kind of crap.

No he didn't. You are in this country, he is the President of this country. To believe anything else would involve an irrational mindset.

Actually I cut Obama a LOT of slack and will even defend him when he is falsely accused. Much more so than I have ever seen most of the left, including you, do for Romney.

But honestly, as reflected in my response to Wry Catcher, when there is so much to criticize and so little to praise, at what point do you admit that it is a failed Presidency and it is time for the President, however well intended he might have been, to step down or be voted out? Do you think we should be trying to get George Bush re-elected had his second term been his first? Should Jimmy Carter have been elected after creating one of the worst misery indexes since the Great Depression? The current misery index is beginning to approximate that. Once we have double digit inflation, double digit interest rates, plus unacceptable high employment we'll be there.

I don't consider Obama a failed president. I consider him more effective than GWB.

Well it is a free country and it is a wonderful thing that we are not penalized for holding whatever opinions we hold.

But in my opinion, if you compare the accomplishments and the consequences of both guys, I wouldn't want either one as my President for the next four years, but neverthless GWB was head and shoulders more effective and less destructive than has been Barack Hussein Obama.

I was so frustrated with President Bush by the end of his second term, that I couldn't imagine that Obama could be worse. I was wrong. You know that sign. . . .

original.jpg

. . . .by the end of Obama's second year I was emphatically thinking, yeah I do.

lol, ok but you did say that was the difference between Obama and Mitt at the start of the thread.

lol, ok but you did say that was the difference between Obama and Mitt at the start of the thread.

I was listing that as one of the things he did to benefit America.

Better attention to veterans.

Out of Iraq, downsizing Afghanistan, leading from the rear in Libya and Egypt, killing terrorist leadership.

Evolving leadership in civilian and military matters in gay affairs.

I was listing that as one of the things he did to benefit America.

Ahh ok, my bad then. Yes it was a good thing, it was sad to see him try and stay there until the Iraq Government kicked us out. It was also sad seeing Obama claim he ended the Iraq war 2 times.

I never thought Obama would be as bad as a President as he has been. I honestly thought after Bush all someone had to do was show up and they would be a "great President," but Obama expanded almost ever Bush era policy and made so many mistakes and simply wouldn't listen to anyone that disagreed with him.

I never voted for Bush or Obama, I did a write in instead. I have no bias between Reps or Dems, just for the record. If anything listing by policy where Reps and Dems are different is very hard to do.

No he didn't. You are in this country, he is the President of this country. To believe anything else would involve an irrational mindset.

Yes, he did. He did it with the Black professor and the "beer summit" and he did it with the Martin-Zimmerman tragedy. My opinion is not "irrational". You're teetering on the edge.

16. Experienced

17. Only Jackie Robinson was able to shoulder the vile comments of racist bores and hold composure better than our President.

Of course Obama can take shoulder racist comments well, he spent 20 years going to a well known racist church learning how.

It would be very interesting to see you provide links/videos to your list, it in fact comes across as more trolling when you just say things that most people, even liberals know to not even be in the realm of truth when describing Obama. What kind of reaction do you expect from saying “experience” when listing Obama’s good qualities when he is in fact the least experienced President in this courtiers history?

Well it is a free country and it is a wonderful thing that we are not penalized for holding whatever opinions we hold.

But in my opinion, if you compare the accomplishments and the consequences of both guys, I wouldn't want either one as my President for the next four years, but neverthless GWB was head and shoulders more effective and less destructive than has been Barack Hussein Obama.

I was so frustrated with President Bush by the end of his second term, that I couldn't imagine that Obama could be worse. I was wrong. You know that sign. . . .

original.jpg

. . . .by the end of Obama's second year I was emphatically thinking, yeah I do.

I never had this feeling. My entire feeling during Obama's presidency has been one of relief that he was not Bush2 or Palin. I don't love the guy, I voted for him reluctantly, but he has not been nearly as bad as I imagined he might be.

Aside from "He's not Romney" What do you seriously believe that he has brought to the Office of the President. Name what he has done that has actually helped America.

Specifics would be greatly appreciated....

1. Class.

2. A steady hand

3. Intelligence.

4. Thoughtfulness

5. A sense of humor

6. A self effacing personality

7. Moderation

8. A stable economy

9. Civility (for the contrast see anything stated by VP Cheney)

10. A role model for the next generation of leaders.

1. Class.

I would not call sending the bust of Churchill back to England a classy move.. I would not call giving the queen of England a CD of his speeches classy....

2. A steady hand

Having Valerie Jarred tell ya three times to not do Osama raid a steady hand... Having a letter blaming someone else in case it went bad, is not having a steady hand.

3. Intelligence.

Proof...? I dont know about you, but have you seen his grades? 57 states?? Navy corpse men??? Breathalizers for kids...??? :eusa_eh:

4. Thoughtfulness

The cops acted stupidly.... I will say no more :eusa_shhh:

5. A sense of humor

OK... maybe

6. A self effacing personality

:confused:

7. Moderation

Have you seen the deficit lately?

8. A stable economy

You are joking right :wtf:

9. Civility (for the contrast see anything stated by VP Cheney)

he has been guilty of it too... just look at how he talked about Hannity and Rush in the past.
Look at how he says I want dirty air and water... how I want to toss granny over a cliff...

10. A role model for the next generation of leaders.

Its not his fault... blame Boosh... yeah, what a leader and roll model. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

McCain was making noises about keeping the troops in Iraq past the deadline; that would have likely meant a return visit for my husband. Thanks, but no thanks.

Forum List

Back