Barack Obama’s open mockery of the Sign of the Cross

Isn't making the sign of the cross a catholic thing? The President is not Catholic.

It's not exclusively Catholic. Lutherans and some other denominations do it. Traditionally it is done with the right hand, but insistence that there's something wrong with doing it lefty is just superstition.

The President isn't Lutheran either, he's Protestant so how likely is he to know about another religion's idiosyncrasies? Not everyone knows about their left hand hangup.

Then why would he mock some other denomination's idiosyncrasy? obama is disrespectful of so many and so much...makes you wonder...

Last edited:
It's not exclusively Catholic. Lutherans and some other denominations do it. Traditionally it is done with the right hand, but insistence that there's something wrong with doing it lefty is just superstition.

The President isn't Lutheran either, he's Protestant so how likely is he to know about another religion's idiosyncrasies? Not everyone knows about their left hand hangup.

Then why would he mock some other denomination's idiosyncrasy? obama is disrespectful of so many and so much...makes you wonder...

No one shows disrespect of America like a newGOPer. No one.

If you want to talk about open mockery of the Catholic Church, real mockery,

I suggest you change the topic to the Reformation.

25 years ago, a video like that would be the end of him..sadly, today people put politicans ahead of their religion !!!

Today, some peoples' politicians are the high priests of their religion.

Nothing of the sort.

YOu can pray all day. Nothing's going to happen because of your praying because there is no God to answer your prayers.... Yeah, sometimes things might work out due to random chance, but it wasn't because the magic sky pixie changed his mind or something.

On the other hand, politicians react to the public mood. If they know you are mad about something, they fix it.

YOu can pray all day. Nothing's going to happen because of your praying because

Nothing that you are capable of understanding is going to happen because you are like a monkey banging away at a grand piano. You can't make music because it is beyond you, and you wouldn't recognize it if you heard it. Go eat a banana, monkey.

Nothing that you are capable of understanding is going to happen because you are like a monkey banging away at a grand piano. You can't make music because it is beyond you, and you wouldn't recognize it if you heard it. Go eat a banana, monkey.

Tell you what, guy.

You want to take my religion test?

We throw you off the top of whatever they are calling the Sears Tower. If God catches you on the way down, I will sign up for whatever religion you belong to and apologize to all the others for mocking them. Even Mormonism.

Any takers?

Of course not. because deep down, you know God isn't going to catch you.

Tell you what, guy.

We throw you off the top of whatever they are calling the Sears Tower. If God catches you on the way down, I will sign up for whatever religion you belong to and apologize to all the others for mocking them. Even Mormonism.

Any takers?

You fail the test by posing it, and you are too much of a simple monkey to understand why. I wonder if your 11 year-old self would have been disappointed to know he wouldn't develop one bit from that point on. You poor, stupid bastard.

25 years ago, a video like that would be the end of him..sadly, today people put politicans ahead of their religion !!!

Today, some peoples' politicians are the high priests of their religion.

Nothing of the sort.

YOu can pray all day. Nothing's going to happen because of your praying because there is no God to answer your prayers.... Yeah, sometimes things might work out due to random chance, but it wasn't because the magic sky pixie changed his mind or something.

On the other hand, politicians react to the public mood. If they know you are mad about something, they fix it.

Really, some of us are pretty mad about the lying, cheating, stealing, and blatant disregard for laws, rules, traditions, social mores, etc, that apply to most Americans but not our politicians. I'm not seeing any changes. So, where's that response you promised?

Tell you what, guy.

Any takers?

And your high priests of government (politicians) would? ...Even if they could?

Last edited:

Tell you what, guy.

Any takers?

And your high priests of government (politicians) would? ...Even if they could?

^
took the test

landed on his head, so no damage done

No one shows disrespect of America like a newGOPer. No one.

I must have missed the memo that designates obama as a "newGOPer".

Forum List

Back