Barack Obama’s open mockery of the Sign of the Cross

And, no, really, religion has a history of general evil. It will be great when man outgrows it.

It would be great if you had the capacity to even consider the topic in a serious way, but you don't.

I treat it in a very serious way.

The day we stop cowering before these frauds will be a great day.

We all knew the catholic priests in our parish were strange, and our parents never left us alone with them. But theydidn't call the cops on them either, because they were so afraid of the Church.

Seriously, what kind of "god" lets his clergy molest kids?

i dont think Christ would have been a friend to the Catholic church.....look at all that gold and silver in the Vatican.....they break the the second commandment for one.....you go into one of their churches and you see people praying to a statue of Mary or Joseph or one of the Apostles....

And, no, really, religion has a history of general evil. It will be great when man outgrows it.

It would be great if you had the capacity to even consider the topic in a serious way, but you don't.

We all knew the catholic priests in our parish were strange, and our parents never left us alone with them. But theydidn't call the cops on them either, because they were so afraid of the Church.

I remember ONE person who cowered before one of those mythologies before the election :eusa_whistle:
Is Paul Ryan for or against Ayn Rand?
Ryan's effort to put daylight between himself and Rand also reeks of history-rewriting. Certainly the speech he gave before the Atlas Society in 2005, in which he toed the Randian line, was no "urban legend." Ryan is no atheist, but atheism was at the core of her philosophy, because the teachings of the Bible simply do not jibe with her belief that selfishness is moral, greed is good and altruism is evil. It's not surprising that Ryan's budget plan, which cuts programs for the poor and middle class while imposing no new taxes on the rich, has been criticized by some in the Roman Catholic Church.

Paul Ryan can either be an objectivist or a Christian. He can't have it both ways. He faces a serious problem among Christians, moderate Republicans and others who dislike Rand's views if his expressions of support for Rand are believed, rather than his denials.
:clap2:

I remember ONE person who cowered before one of those mythologies before the election :eusa_whistle:
Ryan's effort to put daylight between himself and Rand also reeks of history-rewriting. Certainly the speech he gave before the Atlas Society in 2005, in which he toed the Randian line, was no "urban legend." Ryan is no atheist, but atheism was at the core of her philosophy, because the teachings of the Bible simply do not jibe with her belief that selfishness is moral, greed is good and altruism is evil. It's not surprising that Ryan's budget plan, which cuts programs for the poor and middle class while imposing no new taxes on the rich, has been criticized by some in the Roman Catholic Church.

Paul Ryan can either be an objectivist or a Christian. He can't have it both ways. He faces a serious problem among Christians, moderate Republicans and others who dislike Rand's views if his expressions of support for Rand are believed, rather than his denials.
The fact that you believe that someone cannot be an objectivist in their politics and still be a Christian is as stupid as those who say a scientist cannot be a scientist and have a belief in a god.

I love stupidity; it's so entertaining.

Last edited:

:rolleyes:

i dont think Christ would have been a friend to the Catholic church.....look at all that gold and silver in the Vatican.....they break the the second commandment for one.....you go into one of their churches and you see people praying to a statue of Mary or Joseph or one of the Apostles....

Catholics repealed the second commandment It is not in their version of the ten commandments. Catholic crucifix always shows a Jesus writhing in pain

Makes you appreciate being catholic

The fact that you believe that someone cannot be an objectivist in their politics and still be a Christian is a stupid as those who say a scientist cannot be a scientist and have a belief in a god.

Apparently, "critical thinking" is not your forte'. Quelle surprise

Paul Ryan, introduced as ‘faithful Catholic’ on ‘human life,’ was rebuked by bishops over cuts to poor
the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops took the unusual step of repudiating the deep cuts envisioned in Ryan’s budget proposal as out of keeping with the teachings of Jesus.

I'm just the messenger. Stop denying facts. A lot of Repubs, such as yourself, seem to do that :eusa_eh:

The fact that you believe that someone cannot be an objectivist in their politics and still be a Christian is a stupid as those who say a scientist cannot be a scientist and have a belief in a god.

Apparently, "critical thinking" is not your forte'. Quelle surprise

Paul Ryan, introduced as ‘faithful Catholic’ on ‘human life,’ was rebuked by bishops over cuts to poor
the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops took the unusual step of repudiating the deep cuts envisioned in Ryan’s budget proposal as out of keeping with the teachings of Jesus.

I'm just the messenger. Stop denying facts. A lot of Repubs, such as yourself, seem to do that :eusa_eh:

Too funny, you didn't even grasp what I said. Obviously, someone else in your household has the smarts. :lol:

No offense, it's an accurate statement.

Religion has brought us witch-burnings, crusades, inquisitions, jihads, abuse of children, suppression of science.

The Dark Ages were the First "Faith-Based Iniative".

Now, you'll probably say something stupid about charity or art to redeem religion, but nope, doesn't even come close to covering for all its sins.
Awwww, more of Joe's bitterness.

And, it's "...has never DONE anything good....." Just so you know.

Rhetorical flourish... deal with it.

You misspelled "liberalism".

Too funny, you didn't even grasp what I said. Obviously, someone else in your household has the smarts. :lol:

Can you read?
You claimed that being a Randian & being an RC are not incompatible. RC Bishops disagree. I think I'll take their word over yours ;)

Last edited:
[

I noticed you ignored my reply to you, speaking of priorities...?

You claim religion is all bad and never done anything good, "not even by accident".

I did answer your point. Back on page 18, I think.

To re-iterate. If the people who made lolipops were in cahoots with Nambla, your silly argument would make sense.

The Catholic Church KNEW it had pedophiles, and it chose to hide them. For decades. In legal terms, that's called "accessory after the fact."

Can you read?
You claimed that being a Randian & being an RC are not incompatible. RC Bishops disagree. I think I'll take their word over yours ;)
When a RC Bishop runs for office, let me know.

Moron.

Psalm 666: The State Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want​

By: Doug Giles
November 25, 2012

Psalm 666: The State Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want

A Psalm of Obama

(To be sung by children, K-12, every morning of their seven-day school week.)*

The State is my shepherd,

I shall not want.

It makes me lie down in federally owned pastures.

It leads me beside quiet waters in banned fishing areas.

It restores my soul through its control.

It guides me in the path of dependency for its namesake.

Even though our nation plunges into the valley of the shadow of debt,

I will fear no evil,

For Barack will be with me.

The Affordable Care Act and food stamps,

They comfort me.

You prepare a table of Michelle Obama approved foods before me in the presence of my Conservative and Libertarian enemies.

You anoint my head with hemp oil;

My government regulated 16-ounce cup overflows.

Surely mediocrity and an entitlement mentality will follow me

All the days of my life,

And I will dwell in a low-rent HUD home forever and ever.

Amen.

Read more:
Psalm 666: The State Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want - Doug Giles - [page]

Can you read?

Moron.

That would be 'an' RC, moron.

Psalm 666: The State Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want​

By: Doug Giles
November 25, 2012

Psalm 666: The State Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want

A Psalm of Obama

(To be sung by children, K-12, every morning of their seven-day school week.)*

The State is my shepherd,

I shall not want.

It makes me lie down in federally owned pastures.

It leads me beside quiet waters in banned fishing areas.

It restores my soul through its control.

It guides me in the path of dependency for its namesake.

Even though our nation plunges into the valley of the shadow of debt,

I will fear no evil,

For Barack will be with me.

The Affordable Care Act and food stamps,

They comfort me.

You prepare a table of Michelle Obama approved foods before me in the presence of my Conservative and Libertarian enemies.

You anoint my head with hemp oil;

My government regulated 16-ounce cup overflows.

Surely mediocrity and an entitlement mentality will follow me

All the days of my life,

And I will dwell in a low-rent HUD home forever and ever.

Amen.

Read more:
Psalm 666: The State Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want - Doug Giles - [page]

Gee, I wonder if this could be considered a mockery of the Bible.

Ya think?

:D

Can you read?

Moron.

That would be 'an' RC, moron.
It's not "an Roman", at least in my world. Yours? Maybe it is.

Forum List

Back