Barack Obama’s open mockery of the Sign of the Cross

Awwww, more of Joe's bitterness.

And, it's "...has never DONE anything good....." Just so you know.

the man is miserable all the time and is determined to push it off on us here

You know Joe? Why do you think he is miserable? Do you believe that people that don't fall for religion are unhappy? That's nonsense. I was unhappy last night when I slept right through Saturday Night Live. Sometimes it is funny. I like to laugh. Does your god make you laugh? Would you be angry if you slept through church today?

It was a re-run anyway, so you didn't miss anything! :lol:

Obama belongs to a religion (Muslim) that allows you to fuck goats and beat your wife.
He's completely ignorant of Christianity/Catholicism.

I was reading about the origins of the sign of the cross here and there and the funniest comment about it I saw had to be the person who said

the sign of the cross was invented by Catholics to make themselves look religious...

Why would anyone expect a Muslim to know how to make the sign of the cross?

Oh look...pussy boy comes crawling back. I thought you were leaving the country? Wassamatter, did you find out all those utopias you dreamed of moving to all had "socialized medicine"? :lol:

Are you going to weigh in on the top, lardass? I thought you'd be dead by now following the demise of the Twinkie. Have you found it necessary to increase your sperm intake to make up for the loss of fat/protein?

I was reading about the origins of the sign of the cross here and there and the funniest comment about it I saw had to be the person who said

the sign of the cross was invented by Catholics to make themselves look religious...

Why would a goat-fucking welfare case inbred like you be reading about Catholicism?

Was that supposed to be a joke? It does not change the fact that you struggle regularly with the English language.

Uh, no, not really.

Yes, really. It is a problem you should think about addressing.

Guy, I have a whole side business based on my writing, thanks. People pay me money to write their resumes, everything from bank vice presidents to waitresses...

And you've accomplished, what, exactly?

Why would anyone expect a Muslim to know how to make the sign of the cross?

Oh look...pussy boy comes crawling back. I thought you were leaving the country? Wassamatter, did you find out all those utopias you dreamed of moving to all had "socialized medicine"? :lol:

Are you going to weigh in on the top, lardass? I thought you'd be dead by now following the demise of the Twinkie. Have you found it necessary to increase your sperm intake to make up for the loss of fat/protein?

Why would a lesbian intake sperm at all?

I'm so sorry for picking on you. I had no idea you were "special needs". As an apology, I'll send you some padded rubber spoons for eating your pudding.

Denial works. :thup:

When I actually BOTHER to spell check, I get paid for my writing, thanks.

SO keep deflecting because you can't answer my main point.

Religions have done FAR more evil than good in history.
Still, it was incorrect grammar.

Just saying.

:lol:

(ahem)

OH MY FUCKING GOD, JOE USED THE WRONG VERB TENSE. THIS IS MUCH WORSE THAN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ENGAGING IN A DECADE LONG SCHEME TO PROTECT PEDOPHILE PRIESTS!!!!

Nice to see you have your priorities straight.

Forum List

Back