Barack Obama’s open mockery of the Sign of the Cross

Interesting how some of the people here who defend Christianity are also among the most hateful, vulgar and arrogant.

Ironic - it's doubtful that they're actually practicing Christians.

"If Jesus were alive today, the one thing he would not be is a Christian"- Mark Twain.

Left handedness is a sign of bad toilet training as a child.
Obama's ignorance of Christianity is as equally disturbing.

Never heard that Jefferson had bad toilet training. Where do you get your info, fuckwit?

When I actually BOTHER to spell check, I get paid for my writing, thanks.

SO keep deflecting because you can't answer my main point.

Religions have done FAR more evil than good in history.
Still, it was incorrect grammar.

Just saying.

:lol:

(ahem)

OH MY FUCKING GOD, JOE USED THE WRONG VERB TENSE. THIS IS MUCH WORSE THAN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ENGAGING IN A DECADE LONG SCHEME TO PROTECT PEDOPHILE PRIESTS!!!!

Nice to see you have your priorities straight.
I never said that. Nice strawman.

Still, it's incorrect grammar that you used, though.

Still, it was incorrect grammar.

Just saying.

(ahem)

OH MY FUCKING GOD, JOE USED THE WRONG VERB TENSE. THIS IS MUCH WORSE THAN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ENGAGING IN A DECADE LONG SCHEME TO PROTECT PEDOPHILE PRIESTS!!!!

Well, you seem to be fixated on one word, rather than the larger point of how religion has caused misery for people for centuries...

Again, it's a matter of priorities, and yours are kind of messed up.

Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka.jpg

Last edited:
(ahem)

Well, you seem to be fixated on one word, rather than the larger point of how religion has caused misery for people for centuries...

11127077-large.jpg

Still, you used incorrect grammar. Just saying.

Human beings have always had a need for gods, and they always will.

But the religions must adapt and change or the gods go the way of Zeus.

I think you are on to something. I think the Christians should change their symbol to that of the Hemi Charger. Awesome!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRO6b_ZzZcM&feature=related]Fast and the Furious Charger Wheelie - YouTube[/ame]

All this proves is that Obama is a idiot, as if we didn't already didn't know this

Maybe he'll learn to pronounce Corpsman in this term, instead of Corps-men

Exactly....simple ignorance by Obama, nothing more. I just happens so often. :lmao:

What sort of grammar is that?? Ebonics?
Cute.

Is Joe black? Who knew?

I'm talking about Joe's grammar.

And, to the topic, I'm talking about Obama's ignorance. He demonstrates it so often that it's become funny.

11127077-large.jpg

Still, you used incorrect grammar. Just saying.

So is making 'just saying' a sentence.

(ahem)

I noticed you ignored my reply to you, speaking of priorities...?

You claim religion is all bad and never done anything good, "not even by accident".

However religion has been used as a tool to manipulate, just as shiny lollipops are used as a tool to manipulate, does not make the tool intrinsically bad or useless for other good things. The problem is not in religion itself, but in the nature of human beings who use it to do bad things and if it weren't religion, they'd be using something else...

Can't you at least admit that religion has inspired much goodwill in this world as well...?

What sort of grammar is that?? Ebonics?
Cute.

Is Joe black? Who knew?

And, to the topic, I'm talking about Obama's ignorance. He demonstrates it so often that it's become funny.

I'm talking about your ignorance.
Of what?

I'm not the one who has ever said "corpse-man". I've never said there are 57 states. Nor have I ever crossed myself unless I know how to do it. I've never made up protests that never existed, either.

Obama has, though.

Cute.

Is Joe black? Who knew?

Of what?

I'm not the one who has ever said "corpse-man". I've never said there are 57 states. Nor have I ever crossed myself unless I know how to do it. I've never made up protests that never existed, either.

Obama has, though.

You're the one who wrongly used a sentence fragment as a sentence while attacking another poster for a grammatical error.

Cute.

Is Joe black? Who knew?

Of what?

Obama has, though.

"I just happens so often." means what? You typed that.

Forum List

Back