Barack Obama’s open mockery of the Sign of the Cross

I say, just for his presidency, we allow for three terms! Gonna start a petition. :)

The sad part is that many of the lowest common denominator would readily agree with that kind of dangerous notion.

Think about this, davman thanked you for this drivel.

Do me a favor, see my sig. :)
What's drivel about it? Advocating a third term for ANY president is a bad idea.

Psalm 666: The State Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want​

By: Doug Giles
November 25, 2012

Psalm 666: The State Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want

A Psalm of Obama

(To be sung by children, K-12, every morning of their seven-day school week.)*

The State is my shepherd,

I shall not want.

It makes me lie down in federally owned pastures.

It leads me beside quiet waters in banned fishing areas.

It restores my soul through its control.

It guides me in the path of dependency for its namesake.

Even though our nation plunges into the valley of the shadow of debt,

I will fear no evil,

For Barack will be with me.

The Affordable Care Act and food stamps,

They comfort me.

You prepare a table of Michelle Obama approved foods before me in the presence of my Conservative and Libertarian enemies.

You anoint my head with hemp oil;

My government regulated 16-ounce cup overflows.

Surely mediocrity and an entitlement mentality will follow me

All the days of my life,

And I will dwell in a low-rent HUD home forever and ever.

Amen.

Read more:
Psalm 666: The State Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want - Doug Giles - [page]

Gee, I wonder if this could be considered a mockery of the Bible.

Ya think?

:D

No I would consider it a sign of the times, where a false messiah makes himself a God. Just like using his Left hand as a sign of insult by Islam, and an insult to a religion. But that's okay. Oblamer will kowtow to Muslims and make sure not to insult their tender feelings. Yet at the same time insult Christians.

Last edited:
If only he threw his shoe at the turkey we would have been sure...
After all isn't that the utmost sign of disrespect?....

Can we have a show of hands please?

How many of you rw "maroons" who SAY you are Christian, abide by ALL the various customs of every Christian religion?

Oh look. Not even one hand went up.

rw's aren't just stooopid maroons, they're hypocrites as well.

JoeB131 said:

"The day religion goes away will be a great one."

Indeed! After all, religion - at least the one that decent people around the world follow, i.e. Judeo-Christian belief system - gave guidelines that restricted humans to behave like humans.

When religion will be gone:

No one will have to worry about such things as killing, lying, stealing and screwing around.
No one will have to worry about being greedy, coveteous and jealous and envious of others. Hell, that is already happening!

When religion will be gone, barbarism will take over. The kind of barbarism that masquarades as religion, but its "..." demands that you stone an innocent rape victim to death, the same "..." that demands that you chop of a starving man's hand for stealing a bite of bread, the same "..." that promises 72 virgins to cowardly murderers who kill innocent women and children for being different from them.

Its most prominent American proponent of that religion/barbarism is already in the White House.

JoeB131 said:

"The day religion goes away will be a great one."

Indeed! After all, religion - at least the one that decent people around the world follow, i.e. Judeo-Christian belief system - gave guidelines that restricted humans to behave like humans.

When religion will be gone:

No one will have to worry about such things as killing, lying, stealing and screwing around.
No one will have to worry about being greedy, coveteous and jealous and envious of others. Hell, that is already happening!

When religion will be gone, barbarism will take over. The kind of barbarism that masquarades as religion, but its "..." demands that you stone an innocent rape victim to death, the same "..." that demands that you chop of a starving man's hand for stealing a bite of bread, the same "..." that promises 72 virgins to cowardly murderers who kill innocent women and children for being different from them.

Its most prominent American proponent of that religion/barbarism is already in the White House.

That's what you get when you elect a MOOslim........Twice

Last edited:

I think that's only if the turkey is a Muslim.

Has anyone checked on that? Boy, I'll bet he is, if Obama likes him.

You don't think Obama would have pardoned a Christian turkey do ya?

25 years ago, a video like that would be the end of him..sadly, today people put politicans ahead of their religion !!!

25 years ago nobody would have given a shit, just like nobody gives a shit now.
Catholics would have..catholics were much different 25 years ago..they believed 100% in their religion and you would get a sharp retort from the old timers if you questioned their religion, not like today where they only believe whats convenient for them and don't care if someone like obama mocks them !!

I think that's only if the turkey is a Muslim.

Has anyone checked on that? Boy, I'll bet he is, if Obama likes him.

You don't think Obama would have pardoned a Christian turkey do ya?

th

How many of you rw "maroons" who SAY you are Christian, abide by ALL the various customs of every Christian religion?

Oh look. Not even one hand went up.

rw's aren't just stooopid maroons, they're hypocrites as well.

How many of you believers think it's hilarious when a non-believer stamps his feet and says you're not a good believer?

Wow. ALL the hands went up.

Barack Obama’s open mockery of the Sign of the Cross​

By: Judi McLeod
November 22, 2012

‘Father Barack Obama‘ mocked the Sign of the Cross at the White House yesterday.

It was an open mockery of the Christian prayer that is accompanied by the immortal words used by peasants and kings over the centuries: “In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit”.

Obama, who is left-handed, made the sign of the cross with his left hand, which out of respect for the centuries-long Christian practice, no one ever does.

Obama’s left-handed sign of the cross was made over a gobbling turkey during the National Thanksgiving Turkey Presentation Ceremony, that takes place at the White House every year shortly before Thanksgiving, having been resurrected by George H.W. Bush in 1989.

Obama departed from the usual “presidential pardon” granting the turkey a “special dispensation” in words as he twice made his left-handed Sign of the Cross.

There were lots of giggles from the two Obama daughters and lots of gobbling from the turkey recorded during the ceremony now on YouTube.

Clearly using his left hand for all to see, Obama made the Sign of the Cross backwards.

Video:
Obama absolves Thanksgiving turkey with the Sign of the Cross - YouTube

[excerpt]

Read more:
Barack Obama’s open mockery of the Sign of the Cross

Of course he's a christian...

Forum List

Back