Zone1 Barack Obama

It’s academic. His mother was a US citizen. That makes him a natural born citizen regardless of where he was born.

That too. But, if he were born in Kenya the birth would have been registered at the nearest US consulate to get the baby a US passport.

He wasn't born in Kenya. His mother never left the US until she married her second husband and moved to Indonesia.

Your place of birth is on the inside cover of your US passport. You have one, don't you?
The State Dept clerk did not witness the birth and neither did either of us

In fact can obama himself know?

I accept that obama is officially a US citizen

But questions about where he was born - first raised by other democrats - will always surround him

But questions about where he was born - first raised by other democrats - will always surround him
I can’t believe you A holes voted for a Birther

Actually that never happened
You are welcome to show cases where someone opposing an Obama policy was accused of racism.
Right here, moronic boob. And I've always said had Obama been a good Conservative Republican I would support him 100%.

It was an ignorant, political ploy. American babies born abroad are always registered at the consulate or embassy otherwise they couldn't get the baby through US Customs and Immigration.

It was an ignorant, political ploy. American babies born abroad are always registered at the consulate or embassy otherwise they couldn't get the baby through US Customs and Immigration.
But wait, there is more
Those shifty Obama’s knew their mixed race child would someday be President but couldn’t if he was born in Kenya
So they concocted a plan to sneak him out of Kenya and back to Hawaii where local officials (who were in on the plan) faked a birth certificate.

Makes perfect sense

His African grandmother says he was born in Kenya

For myself I can only say that his place of birth is in question

Forum List

Back