Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged

Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged​

hmm. Karma?

I'm so saddened that her own leftwing liberal policies came back to bite her in the ass.

ROFL.gif

She's just lucky that she got off fairly unscathed compared to what most average people suffer every day.

I thought you right wing assholes were worried about crime. Kinda like that party of "family values" scam, right Trump ass licker? How'd you like it if that was your mother, you fuck.
Oh this helps slow crime---Boxer is attacked by what is believed a serial mugger------he is very likely soon to be Arkansided. I predict a drug overdose---it will look less suspicious than the usual heart attacker or suicide or even the bullets to the back by a missing FBI gun. He won't be mugging anyone else soon enough. So you see, it is a win-win for everyone.

I thought you right wing assholes were worried about crime. Kinda like that party of "family values" scam, right Trump ass licker? How'd you like it if that was your mother, you fuck.

Barbara bouncer made millions off of the California taxpayer. She supported legislation that makes civilians less safe. She, and you, can go piss up a rope.

Karma's a bitch. She's lucky they didn't really hurt her like they do the majority of old folks.

Forum List

Back