Barber arrested for pulling gun on customer, says he 'doesn't cut black hair'

^^^ Wow....ClosedCaption actually acknowledging he was wrong...and that he didn't bother reading up on this story before posting it.

Yes, I didnt find every story on this guy. Which is the case with all news stories, ya got me :rolleyes: I read the link I saw, Sorry I didnt read links I didnt see :rolleyes:

Like Pavlovs dog....he saw "black man wronged" and jumped head first into it without much thought. As usual.

Sorry, I saw an article and posted it and did not do a background check on this guy. You're right, you're awesome

As to the story....no. I'm not defending this idiot. He's dangerous. He needed to be disarmed. He's an asshole. Heck...he's probably racist.

My issue is YOU.....YET AGAIN....posting half the story to push your race baiting agenda.

I posted the whole story fuck face. I didnt push Half of anything...the link is in the OP.

And me....once again....having to correct it.

Correct it? Are you saying I lied about something? Or is this more of the same shit where you blame me for the articles written?

You were clearly defending this dude going "He's AUTISTIC THO!" :dev3:

Yeah....we know....you never bother looking into shit you post.

You're Pavlovs dog. You see "black man treated bad" story....you jump on it without much thought.

Folks.....just remember. When ClosedCaption posts a story....it's ALWAYS gonna be half the story and always going to be very much far from the whole truth.

I posted the whole story goofy ass. You just found a wacko and included his bullshit excuse for being a danger. Going all "he says he's autistic" "he felt threatened"

Of course he has an excuse. What do you think he's gonna say. "I'm nutty as squirrel shit and I shouldn't have this gun" Rofl

Now you're just trolling after defending this guy...then saying you aren't defending him. You'll just come back and add more defense too.

Wrong. You didn't post the whole story. I had to fill in a lot of the details. As usual.

Pavlov must not be feeding you as much.

First he said he only wanted a shave, then he asked why he couldn't get a cut. Which is it, a shave or a cut?

Thats a good excuse to pull a weapon if I ever heard one, good point. :rolleyes:
He didn't "pull a weapon".

No he gently caressed it...when the black guy walled in. Obviously you're saying he had the gun out playing with it before the guy walked in. Yesh, that's it

^^^ Wow....ClosedCaption actually acknowledging he was wrong...and that he didn't bother reading up on this story before posting it.

Yes, I didnt find every story on this guy. Which is the case with all news stories, ya got me :rolleyes: I read the link I saw, Sorry I didnt read links I didnt see :rolleyes:

Like Pavlovs dog....he saw "black man wronged" and jumped head first into it without much thought. As usual.

Sorry, I saw an article and posted it and did not do a background check on this guy. You're right, you're awesome

As to the story....no. I'm not defending this idiot. He's dangerous. He needed to be disarmed. He's an asshole. Heck...he's probably racist.

My issue is YOU.....YET AGAIN....posting half the story to push your race baiting agenda.

I posted the whole story fuck face. I didnt push Half of anything...the link is in the OP.

Correct it? Are you saying I lied about something? Or is this more of the same shit where you blame me for the articles written?

You're Pavlovs dog. You see "black man treated bad" story....you jump on it without much thought.

Folks.....just remember. When ClosedCaption posts a story....it's ALWAYS gonna be half the story and always going to be very much far from the whole truth.

I posted the whole story goofy ass. You just found a wacko and included his bullshit excuse for being a danger. Going all "he says he's autistic" "he felt threatened"

Of course he has an excuse. What do you think he's gonna say. "I'm nutty as squirrel shit and I shouldn't have this gun" Rofl

Now you're just trolling after defending this guy...then saying you aren't defending him. You'll just come back and add more defense too.

Wrong. You didn't post the whole story. I had to fill in a lot of the details. As usual.

You didn't post the whole story either. You posted what was in your link. That's not the whole story either. Thanks for playing tho

First he said he only wanted a shave, then he asked why he couldn't get a cut. Which is it, a shave or a cut?

Thats a good excuse to pull a weapon if I ever heard one, good point. :rolleyes:

No he gently caressed it...when the black guy walled in. Obviously you're saying he had the gun out playing with it before the guy walked in. Yesh, that's it
Who did he wall in? Did he use drywall of brick? Yesh, that must be it. :lol:

Did you link ALL THE details???

The local police have numerous reports of this guy doing this same thing....to people of all color. White. Black. Hispanic. And others. Refusing service to them....for all sorts of reasons.

Because.....he's autistic. Yes. Sorta mentally ill. And he said he isn't trained to cut black hair. Because...it is different.

Funny.....all the numerous reports the cops have taken of this mentally ill barber doing this EXACT same thing to all sorts of people.....but NOW it becomes an issue. Hmmmm. Wonder why now?

I wonder "why now" myself. If this fella's pulled a gun on all sorts of people "for all sorts of reasons" why the hell was he allowed to keep a gun at his side for so long? Sounds like a tragedy waiting to happen. Actually, I'm the son of a barber and him claiming he doesn't know how to cut black hair rings true. My old man used to refuse to cut hippies long hair (including mine) and I guarantee you if he didn't want to cut your hair you definitely didn't want him cutting your hair. A pissed off barber with clippers in his hand can ruin your life for weeks.

So a typo is what you've been reduced to huh?

Thanks for playing

You didn't post the whole story either. You posted what was in your link. That's not the whole story either. Thanks for playing tho

Sure I did. I read up on the story. Most media picked and chose what to write....for their desired spin.

The KC Star was the only one that included a sum of all the available details.

Thanks for playing
Show us where they said he pulled a gun on him. But try to do it coherently this time, retard.

If this guy was a cop he'd get support because you never know...black guy could've meant Shave as in some sort of code for murdering him.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I can't have facial hair, I work around food," he explained.

Hill says he asked Thomas to clarify why he couldn't get a cut.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

Hill says he told Thomas he didn't want any trouble and left, but he contacted the York County Sheriff's Office.

Again, what did the guy do to provoke a gun being pointed at him? Right, he was black or maybe the thought of shaving "black hair" scared him so much he thought he was in danger or something like that
He should have said he B a cheff. Third french frier from da doe

If this incident was the only one....I'd side with the barber and say the customer may have become aggressive about a perceived insult. Almost no sane gun owner pulls a gun over something petty.

But this lunatic has a long history of refusing service to people of all demographics and reaching for his gun often...as all the locals said he does.

He's a lunatic who needed to be disarmed.

My hunch is the black man was caught off guard by the man's refusal of service because...well...I would be also. He probably asked something like "What did you say"? And this maniac did his typical behavior of grabbing that gun.
The dude is autistic, and they dont act like normal people, obviously, but they are not lunatics, generally.

And they guy did not draw his gun, but merely put his hand on it, which should be clear enough to any thinking person that does not violate the law, especially since he was on his own property.

We shouldnt make the dude to be the bad guy here. There is no bad guy, just a difference of opinion, tempers and think skins who had to make a big deal out of nothing.

Where is the evidence that the gun was out at all?

I didnt see it, but could have missed that tidbit.

How does a gun typically get onto a hand? Does it walk? Do you have to grab it?

Better question: if your hands are empty and then a gun is in it, what action did you make to achieve this goal? Not counting teleportation..

If this guy was a cop he'd get support because you never know...black guy could've meant Shave as in some sort of code for murdering him.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I can't have facial hair, I work around food," he explained.

Hill says he asked Thomas to clarify why he couldn't get a cut.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

Hill says he told Thomas he didn't want any trouble and left, but he contacted the York County Sheriff's Office.

Again, what did the guy do to provoke a gun being pointed at him? Right, he was black or maybe the thought of shaving "black hair" scared him so much he thought he was in danger or something like that

I'm going to assume this guy has a condition millions of white people do. It's an irrational fear of black people even in non-threatening, normal, everyday situations. It's bred into some of us by our white island communities unfamiliar with day-to-day interactions with Black people. It's reinforced by media where a lot of "Black" content is riot coverage or some other negative stereotyping. And people in positions of authority like Hillary Clinton using terms equivalent to "super predators" irrationally confirm irrational stereotypes. The non-interaction factor can be very significant. The little town we lived in when the kids were very young was basically 100% white. I had my youngest one in my arms in a grocery line-up and in front of us was a very dark, very good looking Black man. My little one who was just learning to talk said ( very out loud) "Look Daddy, a Chocolate Man!" It came out full of innocence and sweetness but the potential for his embarrassment really magnified my embarrassment. His only reaction was a big authentic smile to her and a nod of the head to me. Thank God. I'm such a kneejerk liberal my guilt had me questioning what if I had missed teaching her something for days, finally deciding it was just a "normal" event, no guilt required. I still think about it, like now.
Back to the OP. I mentioned my Dad was a barber and I don't think I stressed enough this Barber's refusal to cut "Black" hair in itself is no way racist. Different types of hair, different styles can be beyond what a Barber feel comfortable handling. My Dad, like any small business man, technician of sorts, took pride in his work, if he thought he couldn't do a good job I can easily see him declining the $1.50 he would make. I can't remember the price of a haircut exactly back then but I can remember small talk in the house that he made 5 bucks that day. That's another story. We lived in a decent house on six acres. Two vehicles (not cadillacs), dad like fishing always had a boat. No credit cards in those days. We never wanted for anything important, my brother graduated university. Stupid me became a "hippy" and dropped out after a year. But I soon started working. Hard. Up the ladder well into the middle class, owned two homes, lots of cash in bank, no credit card debt, by the time we were fortyish, middle class heaven really. The Canadian Dream. Of course I was well into the stream before Thatcher and Reagan introduced "trickle down", or VooDoo economics as the first Bush called it. But this has nothing to do with OP so I'll give it a break. I just feel sorry for the generations after mine.

How does a gun typically get onto a hand? Does it walk? Do you have to grab it?

Better question: if your hands are empty and then a gun is in it, what action did you make to achieve this goal? Not counting teleportation..

The story said he put his hand on his gun, not that he pulled the gun and had it out.

Again, if I am wrong cite the part of the story that says that.

Putting your hand on your gun simply says that you are giving fair warning. It is not brandishing.

Sure I did. I read up on the story. Most media picked and chose what to write....for their desired spin.

Thanks for playing
Show us where they said he pulled a gun on him. But try to do it coherently this time, retard.

Change his name to Tamir Rice. Now, how did the gun get into his hand? Did he grab it or did it dance to his hand on its on?

You left out the part about him macing a customer. You lied on purpose.

Thanks for playing

Change his name to Tamir Rice. Now, how did the gun get into his hand? Did he grab it or did it dance to his hand on its on?
It said he put his hand on the gun, not put the gun IN his hand.

Did you link ALL THE details???

The local police have numerous reports of this guy doing this same thing....to people of all color. White. Black. Hispanic. And others. Refusing service to them....for all sorts of reasons.

Because.....he's autistic. Yes. Sorta mentally ill. And he said he isn't trained to cut black hair. Because...it is different.

Funny.....all the numerous reports the cops have taken of this mentally ill barber doing this EXACT same thing to all sorts of people.....but NOW it becomes an issue. Hmmmm. Wonder why now?

so he's mentally ill and he's allowed to have a gun? How does that work?

The guy was afraid he was about to be robbed? So he put his hand on his pistol...sounds like they were alone.....it is his store, he didn't draw or point the weapon...so what is the point of this story?

That we shouldn't let mentally ill racist assholes have guns... but I'm sure that keeps you up at night, Dick Tiny.

Thanks for playing

It said he put his hand on the gun, not put the gun IN his hand.

How did he achieve this result? Did he reach for it or did the gun walk to him?

Tell me another thing, why is this defense important? Is outing your hand on a gun non threatening? Are you saying this guy with a history of the same thing with others is just misunderstood?

What's your angle besides word games?

Forum List

Back