Barber arrested for pulling gun on customer, says he 'doesn't cut black hair'

If this guy was a cop he'd get support because you never know...black guy could've meant Shave as in some sort of code for murdering him.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I can't have facial hair, I work around food," he explained.

Hill says he asked Thomas to clarify why he couldn't get a cut.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

Hill says he told Thomas he didn't want any trouble and left, but he contacted the York County Sheriff's Office.

Again, what did the guy do to provoke a gun being pointed at him? Right, he was black or maybe the thought of shaving "black hair" scared him so much he thought he was in danger or something like that
One less vote for Hillary.

If this guy was a cop he'd get support because you never know...black guy could've meant Shave as in some sort of code for murdering him.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I can't have facial hair, I work around food," he explained.

Hill says he asked Thomas to clarify why he couldn't get a cut.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

Hill says he told Thomas he didn't want any trouble and left, but he contacted the York County Sheriff's Office.

Again, what did the guy do to provoke a gun being pointed at him? Right, he was black or maybe the thought of shaving "black hair" scared him so much he thought he was in danger or something like that

No surprise a South Carolina cracka, their days are numbered

okay, so i googled...

Police said the hotheaded hair-snipper has been involved in eight similar incidents since 2007, including one in which he used pepper spray on a customer during an argument.

Thomas denied any prior violence to The News, saying his only confrontation came after a white man threatened him in 2009.

He said he grabbed his gun in front of Hill because the customer made him feel “threatened.” He said he did not point the gun at Hill.

Google reviews for Thomas’ shop accuse him of discriminating against customers and showing off his gun on the job.

“No one with any sense should get their hair cut here,” one review from last week said, saying the barber is “easily threatened, and thinks nothing of brandishing a gun.”

“Worst experience!!” said another review, posted one year ago.

“The owner is extremely discriminating towards disabled people. My uncle has disabilities and went in for a hair cut. Immediately, the shop owner refused to cut his hair. He stated that my uncle was to go somewhere else, because he would not be cutting his f---ing hair.”

Barber refuses service to black customer and pulls a gun on him

Here guys......here is the WHOLE STORY our race baiter ClosedCaption "forgot" to add.

Great, now Its my fault for what the link says...Awesome and typical

Guy is autistic.

Oh well thats a good enough excuse since the fucker who shot Tamir Rice was also a nut job and you defended him also. Any excuse will do. People with Autism wouldnt use that excuse for pulling a weapon on people

Numerous reports of him doing this to many non blacks....including Asian, white, Hispanic, disabled vets, and even a child.

THIS IS AN AWESOME LIE PROVED BY YOUR OWN LINK

FTA:
In two other incidents, April 2009 and January 2013, Thomas is accused of pulling a gun on a potential customer.
So tell us all how 2 incidents include Asians, whites, hispanics, Disabled vets AND children.? Did a Asian hispanic child vet walk in to the shop?

Because he is mentally ill. And....dangerous. Authorities should certainly look into removing his weapon due to his mental illness because someone will be shot eventually.

They did

Did the black customer get offended and angry and aggress towards him? Who knows. Maybe. Maybe not.

Thats how you start rumors and justify the bahavior. "Did this thing happen? Who knows"

But our race baiters can't help it.

Again, my fault....You're consistent I'll give you that

Funny how this EXACT thing happened to Asian...Hispanic...Whites....a child....a military vet......but wasn't a NATIONAL STORY until it was a black person....right?

Barber accused of pulling gun on customer, saying he ‘does not cut black hair’

Only thing missing from your story is any mention that it happened to all those people when it says 2 other incidents occurred.

Is your link wrong or are you wrong?

He pulls guns on everyone so its cool, just calm down.

He pulled guns on children too! See! Stop tripping

Here guys......here is the WHOLE STORY our race baiter ClosedCaption "forgot" to add.

Guy is autistic.

Oh well thats a good enough excuse since the fucker who shot Tamir Rice was also a nut job and you defended him also. Any excuse will do. People with Autism wouldnt use that excuse for pulling a weapon on people

Numerous reports of him doing this to many non blacks....including Asian, white, Hispanic, disabled vets, and even a child.

FTA:
In two other incidents, April 2009 and January 2013, Thomas is accused of pulling a gun on a potential customer.
So tell us all how 2 incidents include Asians, whites, hispanics, Disabled vets AND children.? Did a Asian hispanic child vet walk in to the shop?

Because he is mentally ill. And....dangerous. Authorities should certainly look into removing his weapon due to his mental illness because someone will be shot eventually.

They did

Did the black customer get offended and angry and aggress towards him? Who knows. Maybe. Maybe not.

Thats how you start rumors and justify the bahavior. "Did this thing happen? Who knows"

Funny how this EXACT thing happened to Asian...Hispanic...Whites....a child....a military vet......but wasn't a NATIONAL STORY until it was a black person....right?

Only thing missing from your story is any mention that it happened to all those people when it says 2 other incidents occurred.

Uh hum....I know you people don't read real good.

But....from the link:

"In most of the reports, service was denied to a would-be customer – including an Asian-American, a Latino, white men, a child and a disabled vet."

Ok. Move along now.

More lying to the readers. ""I was shocked, I was shocked for my life, because I'm thinking that could've been me laying on the floor dead," he said. "He did not point it at me, but it was clear in sight like he meant business."

Putting your hand on your gun is NOT illegal. And the right to refuse service is long standing and well known.

Guy is autistic.

FTA:

They did

But....from the link:

"In most of the reports, service was denied to a would-be customer – including an Asian-American, a Latino, white men, a child and a disabled vet."

Ok. Move along now.

Ok. Great, I guess its all good. Your new job of defending people who pull weapons on everyone (including children) because he's mental is noted.

Keep up the good job bro. Sorry I didnt search for Every Story about his wackoo.

Considering there have been several instances of him putting his hand on his gun, the authorities should have removed it after the second occurrence.

Guy is autistic.

FTA:

They did

But....from the link:

Ok. Move along now.

Ok. Great, I guess its all good. Your new job of defending people who pull weapons on everyone (including children) because he's mental is noted.

Keep up the good job bro. Sorry I didnt search for Every Story about his wackoo.

^^^ Wow....ClosedCaption actually acknowledging he was wrong...and that he didn't bother reading up on this story before posting it.

Like Pavlovs dog....he saw "black man wronged" and jumped head first into it without much thought. As usual.

As to the story....no. I'm not defending this idiot. He's dangerous. He needed to be disarmed. He's an asshole. Heck...he's probably racist.

My issue is YOU.....YET AGAIN....posting half the story to push your race baiting agenda.

And me....once again....having to correct it.

Did you link ALL THE details???

The local police have numerous reports of this guy doing this same thing....to people of all color. White. Black. Hispanic. And others. Refusing service to them....for all sorts of reasons.

Because.....he's autistic. Yes. Sorta mentally ill. And he said he isn't trained to cut black hair. Because...it is different.

Funny.....all the numerous reports the cops have taken of this mentally ill barber doing this EXACT same thing to all sorts of people.....but NOW it becomes an issue. Hmmmm. Wonder why now?
WTF is he doing with a gun if he is autistic?

^^^ Wow....ClosedCaption actually acknowledging he was wrong...and that he didn't bother reading up on this story before posting it.

Yes, I didnt find every story on this guy. Which is the case with all news stories, ya got me :rolleyes: I read the link I saw, Sorry I didnt read links I didnt see :rolleyes:

Like Pavlovs dog....he saw "black man wronged" and jumped head first into it without much thought. As usual.

Sorry, I saw an article and posted it and did not do a background check on this guy. You're right, you're awesome

As to the story....no. I'm not defending this idiot. He's dangerous. He needed to be disarmed. He's an asshole. Heck...he's probably racist.

My issue is YOU.....YET AGAIN....posting half the story to push your race baiting agenda.

I posted the whole story fuck face. I didnt push Half of anything...the link is in the OP.

And me....once again....having to correct it.

Correct it? Are you saying I lied about something? Or is this more of the same shit where you blame me for the articles written?

You were clearly defending this dude going "He's AUTISTIC THO!" :dev3:

Forum List

Back