Barber arrested for pulling gun on customer, says he 'doesn't cut black hair'

This autistic mentally ill barber has refused service and brandished his gun to whites, hispanics, asians, children and disabled vets. Police have been called 8 times in since 2007.

Yet...no one heard about it.

Then a black person was involved.

And media coast to coast run with it.

Don't be fooled folks.

Barber accused of pulling gun on customer, saying he ‘does not cut black hair’
Police have been called 8 times in since 2007.
and he have barber license after 8 times ......... ?????!!!!!!!!

And he has a gun after 8 times. That's the bad part. He must be pretty good at cutting hair, or he would have run all the customers away by now.

Wrong. You didn't post the whole story. I had to fill in a lot of the details. As usual.

Pavlov must not be feeding you as much.

You didn't post the whole story either. You posted what was in your link. That's not the whole story either. Thanks for playing tho

Sure I did. I read up on the story. Most media picked and chose what to write....for their desired spin.

The KC Star was the only one that included a sum of all the available details.
Who did he wall in? Did he use drywall of brick? Yesh, that must be it. :lol:

So a typo is what you've been reduced to huh?

Thanks for playing
Show us where they said he pulled a gun on him. But try to do it coherently this time, retard.

Change his name to Tamir Rice. Now, how did the gun get into his hand? Did he grab it or did it dance to his hand on its on?
It said he put his hand on the gun, not put the gun IN his hand.

How did he achieve this result? Did he reach for it or did the gun walk to him?

Tell me another thing, why is this defense important? Is outing your hand on a gun non threatening? Are you saying this guy with a history of the same thing with others is just misunderstood?

What's your angle besides word games?
Your link doesn't say where the guy was standing, where the gun was in the first place, and the black man doesn't say he pointed it at him. How do you know the gun wasn't in a holster, strapped to him? Or maybe the man was standing next to the chair and the gun was lying on the counter by the equipment. You don't know, you just want him to be a crazy white man who was waving a gun around so you draw your own conclusions.

You didn't post the whole story either. You posted what was in your link. That's not the whole story either. Thanks for playing tho

Sure I did. I read up on the story. Most media picked and chose what to write....for their desired spin.

The KC Star was the only one that included a sum of all the available details.
So a typo is what you've been reduced to huh?

Thanks for playing
Show us where they said he pulled a gun on him. But try to do it coherently this time, retard.

Change his name to Tamir Rice. Now, how did the gun get into his hand? Did he grab it or did it dance to his hand on its on?
It said he put his hand on the gun, not put the gun IN his hand.

How did he achieve this result? Did he reach for it or did the gun walk to him?

Tell me another thing, why is this defense important? Is outing your hand on a gun non threatening? Are you saying this guy with a history of the same thing with others is just misunderstood?

What's your angle besides word games?
Your link doesn't say where the guy was standing, where the gun was in the first place, and the black man doesn't say he pointed it at him. How do you know the gun wasn't in a holster, strapped to him? Or maybe the man was standing next to the chair and the gun was lying on the counter by the equipment. You don't know, you just want him to be a crazy white man who was waving a gun around so you draw your own conclusions.

Ill ask again, how does his hand go from no gun to gun? Did he reach for it?

Forum List

Back