Barber arrested for pulling gun on customer, says he 'doesn't cut black hair'

Did you link ALL THE details???

The local police have numerous reports of this guy doing this same thing....to people of all color. White. Black. Hispanic. And others. Refusing service to them....for all sorts of reasons.

Because.....he's autistic. Yes. Sorta mentally ill. And he said he isn't trained to cut black hair. Because...it is different.

Funny.....all the numerous reports the cops have taken of this mentally ill barber doing this EXACT same thing to all sorts of people.....but NOW it becomes an issue. Hmmmm. Wonder why now?
WTF is he doing with a gun if he is autistic?

And a number of incidents too:dunno:

Did you link ALL THE details???

The local police have numerous reports of this guy doing this same thing....to people of all color. White. Black. Hispanic. And others. Refusing service to them....for all sorts of reasons.

Because.....he's autistic. Yes. Sorta mentally ill. And he said he isn't trained to cut black hair. Because...it is different.

Funny.....all the numerous reports the cops have taken of this mentally ill barber doing this EXACT same thing to all sorts of people.....but NOW it becomes an issue. Hmmmm. Wonder why now?
WTF is he doing with a gun if he is autistic?

And a number of incidents too:dunno:
White privilege. If he was Black they would have kicked his ass.

Considering that black people destroyed a restaurant because an employee smiled, this guy was probably afraid that this black man was going to go off and murder him.

^^^ Wow....ClosedCaption actually acknowledging he was wrong...and that he didn't bother reading up on this story before posting it.

Yes, I didnt find every story on this guy. Which is the case with all news stories, ya got me :rolleyes: I read the link I saw, Sorry I didnt read links I didnt see :rolleyes:

Like Pavlovs dog....he saw "black man wronged" and jumped head first into it without much thought. As usual.

Sorry, I saw an article and posted it and did not do a background check on this guy. You're right, you're awesome

As to the story....no. I'm not defending this idiot. He's dangerous. He needed to be disarmed. He's an asshole. Heck...he's probably racist.

My issue is YOU.....YET AGAIN....posting half the story to push your race baiting agenda.

I posted the whole story fuck face. I didnt push Half of anything...the link is in the OP.

And me....once again....having to correct it.

Correct it? Are you saying I lied about something? Or is this more of the same shit where you blame me for the articles written?

You were clearly defending this dude going "He's AUTISTIC THO!" :dev3:

Yeah....we know....you never bother looking into shit you post.

You're Pavlovs dog. You see "black man treated bad" story....you jump on it without much thought.

Folks.....just remember. When ClosedCaption posts a story....it's ALWAYS gonna be half the story and always going to be very much far from the whole truth.

From the link is below.

If he did that in our town, he would be shut down.

Hill says he never made any threats to Hill, but he always keeps a gun at his shop for his protection.

"I felt threatened," he said

Thomas says he is no longer allowed to keep a gun at his shop while this case is pending.

He says this is the first time telling a black customer that he can't cut their hair has led to an arrest. However, a former customer says his behavior has been so offensive, her family stopped supporting his shop.

No.......he told the guy he wasn't going to cut his hair, and the guy didn't seem to want to leave......
My guess is there was more going on than a request for haircut or a shave. There probably was sufficient intimidation to provoke the barber into displaying the gun -- which always is a mistake. And which is another example of why I advocate training.

I think the root of the story is that it's a simple fact that black hair and white hair are cut differently. Great barbers can do both. Amateurs probably can't.

This guy looks like he was a very very shady business that few people went to.

The guy was afraid he was about to be robbed? So he put his hand on his pistol...sounds like they were alone.....it is his store, he didn't draw or point the weapon...so what is the point of this story?

You added this excuse after I quoted it. Its a poor excuse as you put a question mark on it because you dont even know. But if you read the story the guy never said he was afraid of anything.

But thanks for making up feelings to justify pulling weapons on customers

If anybody comes to my place of bidness or my home and my instructions to him are ignored and he is a big buck, hell yeah, I'd have my hand on my gun too, no matter what their skin color is.

You and Odium are just like bookends, you know?

The guy was afraid he was about to be robbed? So he put his hand on his pistol...sounds like they were alone.....it is his store, he didn't draw or point the weapon...so what is the point of this story?

You added this excuse after I quoted it. Its a poor excuse as you put a question mark on it because you dont even know. But if you read the story the guy never said he was afraid of anything.

But thanks for making up feelings to justify pulling weapons on customers

If anybody comes to my place of bidness or my home and my instructions to him are ignored and he is a big buck, hell yeah, I'd have my hand on my gun too, no matter what their skin color is.

You and Odium are just like bookends, you know?

If this incident was the only one....I'd side with the barber and say the customer may have become aggressive about a perceived insult. Almost no sane gun owner pulls a gun over something petty.

But this lunatic has a long history of refusing service to people of all demographics and reaching for his gun often...as all the locals said he does.

He's a lunatic who needed to be disarmed.

My hunch is the black man was caught off guard by the man's refusal of service because...well...I would be also. He probably asked something like "What did you say"? And this maniac did his typical behavior of grabbing that gun.

If this guy was a cop he'd get support because you never know...black guy could've meant Shave as in some sort of code for murdering him.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I can't have facial hair, I work around food," he explained.

Hill says he asked Thomas to clarify why he couldn't get a cut.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

Hill says he told Thomas he didn't want any trouble and left, but he contacted the York County Sheriff's Office.

Again, what did the guy do to provoke a gun being pointed at him? Right, he was black or maybe the thought of shaving "black hair" scared him so much he thought he was in danger or something like that
The right to refuse service to anyone…

^^^ Wow....ClosedCaption actually acknowledging he was wrong...and that he didn't bother reading up on this story before posting it.

Yes, I didnt find every story on this guy. Which is the case with all news stories, ya got me :rolleyes: I read the link I saw, Sorry I didnt read links I didnt see :rolleyes:

Like Pavlovs dog....he saw "black man wronged" and jumped head first into it without much thought. As usual.

Sorry, I saw an article and posted it and did not do a background check on this guy. You're right, you're awesome

As to the story....no. I'm not defending this idiot. He's dangerous. He needed to be disarmed. He's an asshole. Heck...he's probably racist.

My issue is YOU.....YET AGAIN....posting half the story to push your race baiting agenda.

I posted the whole story fuck face. I didnt push Half of anything...the link is in the OP.

And me....once again....having to correct it.

Correct it? Are you saying I lied about something? Or is this more of the same shit where you blame me for the articles written?

You were clearly defending this dude going "He's AUTISTIC THO!" :dev3:

Yeah....we know....you never bother looking into shit you post.

You're Pavlovs dog. You see "black man treated bad" story....you jump on it without much thought.

Folks.....just remember. When ClosedCaption posts a story....it's ALWAYS gonna be half the story and always going to be very much far from the whole truth.

I posted the whole story goofy ass. You just found a wacko and included his bullshit excuse for being a danger. Going all "he says he's autistic" "he felt threatened"

Of course he has an excuse. What do you think he's gonna say. "I'm nutty as squirrel shit and I shouldn't have this gun" Rofl

Now you're just trolling after defending this guy...then saying you aren't defending him. You'll just come back and add more defense too.

If this guy was a cop he'd get support because you never know...black guy could've meant Shave as in some sort of code for murdering him.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

Hill says he told Thomas he didn't want any trouble and left, but he contacted the York County Sheriff's Office.

Again, what did the guy do to provoke a gun being pointed at him? Right, he was black or maybe the thought of shaving "black hair" scared him so much he thought he was in danger or something like that
The right to refuse service to anyone…

You're burying the lead here.

Armed and racist – not a good combo.

Forum List

Back