Barney Frank: Freddie & Fannie are stable & sound

He wasn't the only one that ignored the warnings There were warnings from a lot of people going as far back as 2001 that saw issues with the market and tried to push reforms only to get shut down repeatedly by Frank and others.

Easy to blame Bush, but he wasn't the only problem here, not by a long shot.

Within months our economy collapses.

Boooosh!

You've convinced me. I won;t be voting for Barney Frank this time around.........Oh wait.
No but you'll continue to vote for other idiots JUST LIKE HIM. Wrecking our economy is only a bump in the road to social justice for all!

Thank you for your input. As always, your opinion will be given the consideration that your reputation has earned.

Boooosh!

You've convinced me. I won;t be voting for Barney Frank this time around.........Oh wait.
No but you'll continue to vote for other idiots JUST LIKE HIM. Wrecking our economy is only a bump in the road to social justice for all!

Thank you for your input. As always, your opinion will be given the consideration that your reputation has earned.
Alcohol fueled reputation.

• Banned

Boooosh!

Blow me dyke

Boooosh!

Blow me dyke

This could be taken seriously. After all, 'converting' a lesbian is a common fantasy among many straight men.

Everything the federal government does is shit and piss...

Forum List

Back