Barney Frank Sucks

Frank was House Banking committee chairperson with oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae during the democrat majority in the 2nd half of Bush's 2nd term. Frank told Americans that Fannie was solvent and doing fine when it was obviously on the verge of collapse. Either Frank was a fool or he set up the Fannie debacle as the biggest October surprise in history. Unfortunately the media never asked him what the hell he was talking about and of course democrats used the collapse for political gain.
I think it's important to remember that the Presidency of Donald Trump is largely a rejection of a globalist economic and political agenda. People don't like the idea of multi national corporations controlling our future. Let's hope Trump means at least part of what he says he means.

Nothing is going to change, watch. At some point the american public is going to have to figure out that no celebrity 1%er is coming down to same them, from them.
Americans are generally very susceptible to advertising , so it isn't too surprising to see people respond favorably to sophisticated marketing techniques and name recognition. Having Hilary Clinton as an opponent helps too.

Hilary was terrible, hopefully the dems figure it out.
But the posr about advertising is ironic since the dems have hollywood.and.the artistic community, but still need the Supreme Court to pass their laws.

Hillary got 2.65 million more votes than Trump did. The voters did't think she was terrible.

Some folks have left objective reality, they have created a safe space to hide in with their own perceptual reality.

Nothing is going to change, watch. At some point the american public is going to have to figure out that no celebrity 1%er is coming down to same them, from them.
Americans are generally very susceptible to advertising , so it isn't too surprising to see people respond favorably to sophisticated marketing techniques and name recognition. Having Hilary Clinton as an opponent helps too.

But the posr about advertising is ironic since the dems have hollywood.and.the artistic community, but still need the Supreme Court to pass their laws.

Hillary got 2.65 million more votes than Trump did. The voters did't think she was terrible.
And Trump won with less votes than it took for Romney to lose. I wonder what happened there? Where did the voters go?
Thats a lie. Romney got 61 million, Trump got 63 million. Both dems got 65 million

Try finding the number than regurgitatiing leftwing talking points.
Nothing at all to do with superficial characterizations of left or right.
Looking forward to your link.
Final election count - Trump has fewer votes than Clinton, Romney and... - The Right Scoop

And Trump won with less votes than it took for Romney to lose. I wonder what happened there? Where did the voters go?
Thats a lie. Romney got 61 million, Trump got 63 million. Both dems got 65 million

Looks like you're right, Trump did get more votes than Romney.
Hillary Clinton's popular vote lead is now up to 2%

Stay in fake news land shoog.

Show me the numbers

Final election count - Trump has fewer votes than Clinton, Romney and... - The Right Scoop

Wait that picks is bullshit, it shows Clinton with a few hundreds thousands, is that up to date?

So did she have millions more or did he get less than romney, its not both.

Looks like you're right, Trump did get more votes than Romney.
Hillary Clinton's popular vote lead is now up to 2%

Thank you, so we can put that lie to rest

Wait that picks is bullshit, it shows Clinton with a few hundreds thousands, is that up to date?

It seems you believe you are making some kind of point.

Frank was House Banking committee chairperson with oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae during the democrat majority in the 2nd half of Bush's 2nd term. Frank told Americans that Fannie was solvent and doing fine when it was obviously on the verge of collapse. Either Frank was a fool or he set up the Fannie debacle as the biggest October surprise in history. Unfortunately the media never asked him what the hell he was talking about and of course democrats used the collapse for political gain.
I think it's important to remember that the Presidency of Donald Trump is largely a rejection of a globalist economic and political agenda. People don't like the idea of multi national corporations controlling our future. Let's hope Trump means at least part of what he says he means.

So he chose people who represent those multi national corporations for his cabinet. It doesn't look good for the people.
And you see something significantly different with Democrats. Is that right?

Fake news? You mean like CNN, FOX News, and MSNBC?

Last edited:

It seems you believe you are making some kind of point.

I did make it, the bullshit that Trump got less than Romney was fake news promoted by the liberal mainstream media....they are great at providing fake news....just another example of it.

Fake News?
So show me the numbers of votes. I bet Trump got more than Romney.....go ahead dipute it and make my day

barney-frank-funny-demotivational-poster-12299687441.jpg

Sorry America. :D Hey, I never voted for him!

God, I hated that guy. I'm so glad he's retired now. I found him really embarrassing when he was representing Massachusetts.
Why did you hate him and find him embarrassing?

Evidently the people of Massachusetts didn't hate him and find him embarrassing. They elected him to serve in the House of Representatives in 1981, and reelected him every time he ran afterwards, until he retired in 2013.

God, I hated that guy. I'm so glad he's retired now. I found him really embarrassing when he was representing Massachusetts.
Why did you hate him and find him embarrassing?

Evidently the people of Massachusetts didn't hate him and find him embarrassing. They elected him to serve in the House of Representatives in 1981, and reelected him every time he ran afterwards, until he retired in 2013.

Well those people arent embarrassed by a gay prostitution ring ran out of his house?

Forum List

Back