🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr confirmed.

Already we are hearing about the plot by The FBI and DOJ to oust President Trump through illegitimate application of the 25th
Amendment.

This was discussed not long after the election.
Hell they wanted to Impeach Trump before The Innauguration for dating to win.

What happened is Clinton and Obama thought they had the election rigged.

But voter turnout happened.

If we dont get some justice I'll never trust my government again.
Not that i've trusted em for the last three decades but this shit is blatant!!

Sorry to say it, but they will all walk. Laws are for us, not them.

Well, the Democrat Barracudas are digging deep in their bag of dirty political tricks to try to eliminate another Trump Cabinet Member. This Attorney General has the experience and grace to be a great Attorney General. The American people need this man to do Justice, to love the Truth, and may God himself bless him with the wisdom to follow the truth so that his justice will bless America.

I have news for the rabid leftist press. The good people of America have no use for media liars who would take orders from a political party and mouth party talking points by cueing in Nancy Pelosi. It was mentally sick to lie about President Trump for two and a half years. The cannibals of the leftist lockstep press today are so disgraced, and they think they can eat Republican civil servants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If they keep it up, the American people will stop watching their shilling programs by touching their clickers to a different channel, and even a different subject if they can. They're still trying to deal with the monumental lies that are connected to the last administration's crimes against this administration, which has for a change served the American people thanks to a truthful President Donald Trump, his dear wife Melania, and all his children.

My greatest disappointment is however, the confusion the leftist press has left in its wake. However, people are learning to use those clickers to get away from people who lie to them and pretend it's funny. Our fathers who brought forth this nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to founding a lasting government that is of, by, and for the people. Many of us are the fortunate prodigy whom the founders prayed to our blessed Lord every time they met together as a fledgling Continental Congress. Not only did they pray for future generations to wisely govern themselves, they welcomed newcomers to the new nation with open arms who came to escape evil cultures and even more evil monarchs who had no compunctions about draining distant colonies of their hard-earned production at slave labor prices, and tariffs on goods coming from their "benefactors" abroad who were draining them and topping it off with the whipped cream of high taxes.

I'm glad General Washington inspired his men to defeat what was then known as the world's best military, the English. After losing a couple of small skirmishes, George Washington prayed and asked for God's guidance, which was furnished to him. It's no wonder the Continental Congress elected him to be the first President. As they said of him then, he was first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his fellow countrymen. I love this country. And I'm sorry the Democrats fell for such folly and lying as has besmirched not only themselves, but the people Democrat leaders drug into the fray from the FBI and other people in the Government. It's a sad day, and I'm sorry the Democrats bought the farm on Atheism, Jabbing unborn Americans to death in the womb, and practicing breaking every commandment because beautiful people in the media told them to by their onscreen behaviors, and the press media with support of deceptive party leaders who decided they were going to get a President out by any devious means possible.

So with sadness set aside, I pray that God will bless Attorney General William Barr, our President Donald Trump, who told the truth under the fire of hateful leftist locksteppers who betrayed the American people, while President Trump busied himself with inspiring the stock market to blossom under his and his staff's tutelage.

You go, Attorney General Barr! Do not fear the liars of the leftist lockstep press. It's how they pass their idle time. Meanwhile, President Trump can once again go after making America great again. It's as the founders prayed. When good men rule, the country will be happy in God's blessing.
Barr strikes me as intimidated and likely to be very effective. Where Mueller was able to walk all over Rosenstein and Sessions, he showed little interest in wanting to play with Barr.

Barr is properly going about the task of redacting the forthcoming Mueller report. It is his responsibility to take out grand jury material — a D.C. court of appeals decision just affirmed this material can’t be released to Congress under current statute — classified information, and disparaging references to people incidentally related to the probe. This is simply upstanding practice, and Barr is combing through the report with Robert Mueller.

As for Barr's wrote a memo prior to his appointment as attorney general outlining his view that the legally aggressive theory of obstruction of justice that Mueller was operating on was flawed. Barr’s considered, sincere view of the law is the correct one.

Barr's experience, knowledge, and credibility give him a unique ability to lead the Justice Department at an incredibly fraught time. He appears to be the right man for the job.
Welcome to USMB, Zorro. I just noticed your recent joining. Hope your stay here is a happy one. Politics gets sticky when you lose. It gets even stickier when your team wins. I'm not sure where we are right now, I'm just glad President Trump made it through one of the most bitter wins I ever saw in my 23 years of observing politics online. And I pray for him, his family, and his staff every evening when I turn in. You seem very well adapted to legal matters and with incredibly precision vocabulary.

And you put into words almost a carbon copy of what I was thinking about Attorney General Barr as concerned wrinkles on his forehead appeared as he was focusing on saying the right things the other day. Hope he maintains his so-far flawless persona as Attorney General of the United States. Everyone regardless of political leanings wins when the adage "May Justice be Done though the Heavens fall" prevails in the hearts and minds of our leaders.

Good night, all. :sleep:
What a kind and gracious note, thank you! Barr does seem to have that maturity and professionalism that brings it out in others and stands in obvious contrast to those that lack it. Excellent Choice!

Already we are hearing about the plot by The FBI and DOJ to oust President Trump through illegitimate application of the 25th
Amendment.

Not so fast, Crixus. This cannot ever be allowed to happen againAmerican people do not live in the academia cloud of people who watch politics closely. They live out there where the rubber hits the road. If they think leadership can get away with a Clinton being such a doggone attention whore she has to order the Russians to be tapped on the shoulder on how to get her political enemies. First, it was sneaking 900+ FBI files into her quarters in the White House that was called to the attention of the public. Those dossiers contained incriminating evidence of personal foibles and the whole nine yards. She claimed she'd never do such a thing again, and that she did not make copies. Yeah, right. For years after that, every little deed done by a Republican was a blatant front page story as she used deep state string pulling plus what can only be guessed were copies of the dossiers she claimed she did not keep. She told several grand juries over the years "I forget" and each and every time, she was off the hook, for who knows what reason.

If we let her off this time for this $40,000,000 crime just in Mueller findings, not to mention the personal sacrifices everyone (500) on the Republican list had to produce lawyers present for interviews. I for one am not willing to pay for this travesty of justice in which NO Democrats had proctological information researched.

We must be clear: after we're done looking at Hillary-Obama crimes, they have to be held accountable in a way Mr. American Joe will realize that being a politician must never mean politicians can do constant dirt, creating a rift in America that is pretty dern close to being war. Oh, wait. I forget. There is an undeclared war by lefties who bought the Clintonista's farm against President Trump, not realizing that ONLY poverty makes men truthful. Good business procedure makes clear that truthfulness is a must or one may quickly fall prey to very vile circumstances.

So certain were the Democrats that everyone else is as corrupt as they are, they were sure they could at least get a petty little wrongdoing to blow up out of proportion in the way they made mountains out of molehills when President Dubya was in office. Laws of mercy! They went back 40 years, picked up on something stupid he did in a bar, hired people to make certain the American public would hate him to their dying day, and it almost worked, except not where I posted back then. They act as poisoned snakes, striking out at the messengers. My soul has their fang marks on it. But I am led by the bible. It says forgive people quickly and forgive like you believe God will too.

But there are some things we have to make public, like as in airing linen, and let the sun in on stuff. Then we can be free of oppressors, and the Democrat party made a heck of an oppressor against Republican Presidents, ever since Hillary got off the hook with her first pathetic "I forget" in the face of a grand jury. This time, she has to pay the price other adults pay. Manafort got what was it -- 9 years? And he's a minor player.

Amendment.

Not so fast, Crixus. This cannot ever be allowed to happen againAmerican people do not live in the academia cloud of people who watch politics closely. They live out there where the rubber hits the road. If they think leadership can get away with a Clinton being such a doggone attention whore she has to order the Russians to be tapped on the shoulder on how to get her political enemies. First, it was sneaking 900+ FBI files into her quarters in the White House that was called to the attention of the public. Those dossiers contained incriminating evidence of personal foibles and the whole nine yards. She claimed she'd never do such a thing again, and that she did not make copies. Yeah, right. For years after that, every little deed done by a Republican was a blatant front page story as she used deep state string pulling plus what can only be guessed were copies of the dossiers she claimed she did not keep. She told several grand juries over the years "I forget" and each and every time, she was off the hook, for who knows what reason.

If we let her off this time for this $40,000,000 crime just in Mueller findings, not to mention the personal sacrifices everyone (500) on the Republican list had to produce lawyers present for interviews. I for one am not willing to pay for this travesty of justice in which NO Democrats had proctological information researched.

We must be clear: after we're done looking at Hillary-Obama crimes, they have to be held accountable in a way Mr. American Joe will realize that being a politician must never mean politicians can do constant dirt, creating a rift in America that is pretty dern close to being war. Oh, wait. I forget. There is an undeclared war by lefties who bought the Clintonista's farm against President Trump, not realizing that ONLY poverty makes men truthful. Good business procedure makes clear that truthfulness is a must or one may quickly fall prey to very vile circumstances.

So certain were the Democrats that everyone else is as corrupt as they are, they were sure they could at least get a petty little wrongdoing to blow up out of proportion in the way they made mountains out of molehills when President Dubya was in office. Laws of mercy! They went back 40 years, picked up on something stupid he did in a bar, hired people to make certain the American public would hate him to their dying day, and it almost worked, except not where I posted back then. They act as poisoned snakes, striking out at the messengers. My soul has their fang marks on it. But I am led by the bible. It says forgive people quickly and forgive like you believe God will too.

But there are some things we have to make public, like as in airing linen, and let the sun in on stuff. Then we can be free of oppressors, and the Democrat party made a heck of an oppressor against Republican Presidents, ever since Hillary got off the hook with her first pathetic "I forget" in the face of a grand jury. This time, she has to pay the price other adults pay. Manafort got what was it -- 9 years? And he's a minor player.
Exactly. We have one Law, for One People, applied without favor.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-12-at-8.28.12-AM.png

Amendment.

Exactly. We have one Law, for One People, applied without favor.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-12-at-8.28.12-AM.png
Well pardon my platitudes! Good one! :laugh::laugh2::laughing0301::lmao:

Forum List

Back