🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr is traveling to other countries trying to disprove Russia hacked the 2016 election!

A lie. He's traveling the world because Demonicrats are corrupt and invented the Russian hoax.

Nobody is denying Russia tried to influence an election one way or another. Many countries do, and we do the same. At the end of the day it had no impact. If it did, compare and contrast to TV, "news", web and debates who are bent-over for leftists with 24/7 propaganda. :1peleas:

D6zdoeDXsAIBk89.jpg

Barr is traveling to other countries trying to disprove Russia hacked the 2016 election!

Sounds good to me.

William Barr travels to U.K. to 'do a hatchet job' on U.S. intelligence agencies

My Gosh!! The DOJ is being run by a Complete trump Stooge! He is trying to disprove facts that have already by verified by numerous Intel agencies in various countries.

OUR DEMOCRACY IS UNDER ATTACK....FROM WITHIN!

Is that what they told you to think today?

Well don't tell anybody, but that's not why Barr went. He went to hide Trump's tax returns all over Europe so the Democrats can never find them.

Unknown.jpeg

I highly doubt that's why Barr went to the UK.

He would be there to gather evidence necessary to hang obama for treason.

The attempt to frame Donald Trump for "russian collusion" involved the FBI, CIA, and gov'ts of the UK, Australia, Ukraine, and Italy.

William Barr travels to U.K. to 'do a hatchet job' on U.S. intelligence agencies
My Gosh!! The DOJ is being run by a Complete trump Stooge! He is trying to disprove facts that have already by verified by numerous Intel agencies in various countries.

TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH: My God! Barr is gathering up all this evidence on the democrats and THE SHIT IS GONNA HIT THE FAN when Trump's team finally has the chance to get the real story out to the world! :dance: Man, it REALLY sucks to be a democrat now. And there is no backing out, Nancy.

TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH: My God! Barr is gathering up all this evidence on the democrats and THE SHIT IS GONNA HIT THE FAN when Trump's team finally has the chance to get the real story out to the world! :dance: Man, it REALLY sucks to be a democrat now. And there is no backing out, Nancy.

What I find amazing is how gullible they are. Barr is traveling all over the place to "disprove" the Russian hacking. How does one disprove something? What is Barr doing in his mind, running around asking people if something didn't happen? How does that work exactly?

What I find amazing is how gullible they are. Barr is traveling all over the place to "disprove" the Russian hacking. How does one disprove something? What is Barr doing in his mind, running around asking people if something didn't happen? How does that work exactly?

The only thing remarkable about Tards is that after losing the House in 2010, the Senate in 2014, the White House in 2016, the Supreme Court in 2018 and the Mueller Witch Trial in 2019 all through lies, delusion and misinformation to themselves, here we are going into 2020 and what are the Tards still trying as their best idea for a winning solution?

More lies to themselves.
More misinformation to their base.
And more delusions about Trump and their real prospects for next year.

It is as if they really think that by convincing themselves, it will do a thing about convincing us too. :21:

From what I recall Barry Hussein was in charge in 2016 and the Obama administration used foreign agents to try to influence the election. The FBI was corrupted and the former CIA chief is a player in an attempted political coup of a sitting president.

The only thing remarkable about Tards is that after losing the House in 2010, the Senate in 2014, the White House in 2016, the Supreme Court in 2018 and the Mueller Witch Trial in 2019 all through lies, delusion and misinformation to themselves, here we are going into 2020 and what are the Tards still trying as their best idea for a winning solution?

More lies to themselves.
More misinformation to their base.
And more delusions about Trump and their real prospects for next year.

I understand that, but don't some liberals have common sense???? I'm quite aware they are puppet masters. It's why some are still running around saying Russia stole the election, or that Trump said white supremacists are great people. But this is a whole new level if you ask me.

A lie. He's traveling the world because Demonicrats are corrupt and invented the Russian hoax.

Nobody is denying Russia tried to influence an election one way or another. Many countries do, and we do the same. At the end of the day it had no impact. If it did, compare and contrast to TV, "news", web and debates who are bent-over for leftists with 24/7 propaganda. :1peleas:
Democrats and their media don't like anyone else horning in on their influencing of our elections.

fu without the pos trumps help from russia he'd be back in NY ripping off whomever he could He and ah trump supporters are traitors

From what I recall Barry Hussein was in charge in 2016 and the Obama administration used foreign agents to try to influence the election. The FBI was corrupted and the former CIA chief is a player in an attempted political coup of a sitting president.

Correct. The hacking took place under Hussein. Hillary indirectly hired a foreign agent, who obtained information from the Russian government. But Trump, with no political ties, no international leadership ties, was responsible for Trump winning the election.

Another attempt by snowflakes to convince themselves all the evidence of crimes Democrats committed that they themselves exposed during their failed coup attempts doesn't really exist.

The reason Barr is traveling to other countries is the evidence trail of massive Obama administration / Deep State conspiracy and treason.

This is what they have to do before the FISA Court abuse report and Durham-led criminal investigation findings start landing Obama administration and Deep State co-conspirators in prison...

Pathetic...

Forum List

Back