🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr not intimidated by Trump, dismisses him as "deposed king ranting"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."

I'm not a fan of William Barr, but he has stood up to Donald Trump and this is commendable.
Seemingly unbothered, the source disclosed that "none of this matters - it's the deposed king ranting. Irrelevant to the course of justice and to Trump's election loss."
"A 'source' told CNN". LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.
Sorry my biden-loving friend

there is no evidence that barr said that
No evidence so all Mac1958 can do for an answer is post a funny face
You really need to get me out of your head. Seriously.

You bore me.

I personally can not wait till baby trump, and his lyin' twitter fingers, walks away in to the sunset... 4 ever and a day.
And it's gonna remain fascinating for a LONG time. The stuff that comes out from people who have been around him, the books on his administration, the psychological study, whether he continues to warp the GOP, how GOP politicians behave with his sheep watching, all of it.

All this shit happened, and it is what it is. But this story ain't over, like it or not.

Holy shit, good for him.

On the other hand, he's probably trying to remove the Trump stink from the rest of his career, and that won't happen.
Sorry my biden-loving friend

there is no evidence that barr said that
No evidence so all Mac1958 can do for an answer is post a funny face
You really need to get me out of your head. Seriously.

You bore me.
The media lied to you again and you follow them blindly. Maybe you should think for yourself for once. Never mind, you can't do it.

I personally can not wait till baby trump, and his lyin' twitter fingers, walks away in to the sunset... 4 ever and a day. Same for Barr.
You will be crying about the Biden/Harris/China chaos soon enough
I can deal with this virus, and conflicts or wars, and political differences or strife....

What I can't deal with is deceiving, pathological and chronic liars.

Forum List

Back