🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr Out

God, what a fucking cuck that guy was.
I thought Trump hired all the best people? Do you notice how you asshats are running out of allies? What does that say about Trump's bullshit?
Maybe there are no “best people” in the DoJ?

Seems like the whole lot of them only have one job, cover for every establishment politician to ensure their own careers.

Revealed: Bill Barr directly intervened to keep the Hunter Biden probe secret before the election by warning against issuing subpoenas and asking prosecutors if their staff could be trusted

Yes, that's what he's supposed to do. But I gather he doesn't have much because he would have charged if he did.

Hey why don't you and Trudeau just keep buddying uo to Xi

Bet you he gives libturds a nice steaming Xmas present before exiting.
That would be cool-
Durham is on his own no matter what. I think Durham is encompassing this whole nightmare since Hillary Rotten Clinton got away with murder....well she gottaway with many murders and suicides, but I'm talkin bout her Emails

Or........you and the OP both are just really suceptable to conspiracy batshit.
Well I retired at 50 believing in batshit conspiracies. I surely did. The biggest conspiracy is watching 70% of Americans suffer a horrible job, boss, and coworkers I actually laugh at a terrible waste of a life.

I believe in conspiracy. Don't listen to 95% of people because they are fulla shit.

Or.....you just don't know what you're talking about?
With an abysmal reaction score you have, you need to improve on yourself first before you give advice to others. Flaming me makes me stronger. But I don't play 3rd grade.

I'm comparing how likely it is that everyone involved in the investigation of say, Vince Fosters suicide is wrong. And that only you've got it figured out.

It much more likely that these teams of professional investigators with direct access to the evidence are better informed than you are.

Just as an example.
You believed in a 5 yr Russian hoax and you're talking to me about, evidence??? What???

I demanded an investigation and got one. And accepted the results.

Are you willing to accept the investigation into Vince Foster's suicide? There were multiple investigations, teams of professional investigators with direct access to the evidence.

Surely that would be more than enough to convince a rational person.
The body was moved to another location. Guess I know what Dead Man Walking is.

Says who?

There's you, citing yourself. And what?

Are you starting to see the folly in your reasoning?
I remember the photos. He did not kill himself at that park. Even the leaves on the ground were wrong. My Persistence Of Memory is very very keen. Anyway I believed he offed himself, not that at that park though.

and Seth Rich was robbed with his wallet, keys, and car intact. Must have been Dumb and Dumber who robbed him.

Thank you for dredging up the idiot conspiracy theories promoted by gullible fools and Trump voters.
Thank me for showing me the way to retire at 50 while most people hate their life and jobs. I stopped listening to you loser libturds 40 yrs ago. Thanks for showing me the way lady. Call me a fool and I have to show you what a fool I am.

Ken Starr is a 'libturd'?

Because he came to the same conclusion as all the other investigations when looking into Seth Rich; death by suicide.

Remember.....you don't actually know what the heck you're talking about. It tends to hamper the credibility of your made up conspiracies.
Persnicketiness of Misremembering

Revealed: Bill Barr directly intervened to keep the Hunter Biden probe secret before the election by warning against issuing subpoenas and asking prosecutors if their staff could be trusted

Yes, that's what he's supposed to do. But I gather he doesn't have much because he would have charged if he did.

the only president I've ever seen in person or via tweet, buddying up and praising Xi, is president Donald j Trump.

Surely you can understand that your 'memory of the photos' when compared to the conclusions of multiple investigations made by teams of professional investigators with direct access to the evidence.....
I can understand, where "official" comes into play- especially when "officials" are suspect- the investigation is slanted- and not in the victims favor-

Ken Starr is a 'libturd'?

Because he came to the same conclusion as all the other investigations when looking into Seth Rich; death by suicide.

Remember.....you don't actually know what the heck you're talking about. It tends to hamper the credibility of your made up conspiracies.
His conclusions were "libturd"- his politics are immaterial- this country's elected and appointed have a history of lying and deceit to protect their own class of politco's- lawyers, (the Ken Starrs of the world) are no better than the ass clowns they run with-

the only president I've ever seen in person or via tweet, buddying up and praising Xi, is president Donald j Trump.

Then open your eyes. Trudeau has Chinese roops training in Cacnada and just chastised his generals for daring to cancel a Winter training exercise. Sorry. Truly one rarely runs into someone like you that is parisanly blind they can NEVER see the wrong thate their "side" does.

Spanky was perhaps the worst public servant since Harding with the exception of his Blobness of course.

Actually, President Harding was one of the most tremendous Presidents in US History.

Returned America to Normalcy after the Wilson Abomination.

Reduced taxes, reduced unemployment, brought America into the automotive culture, electrified large portions of Americana, smoothed out racial relations.

Go to the Harding Memorial in the Tremendous City of Marion, Ohio to find out more.
Isn't that adorable. Our country used to care about that sort of thing.
I'm sure some kid somewhere reviewed the 92 election and was astounded to hear Slick Willie's "I didn't inhale" line.... Remember that? Wow.
haha, yes I do. I said "buuuuuuuulshit"

"i did not have sexual relations with that woman"

I said, "buuuuuulshit"
Spanky was perhaps the worst public servant since Harding with the exception of his Blobness of course.

Actually, President Harding was one of the most tremendous Presidents in US History.

Reduced taxes, reduced unemployment, brought America into the automotive culture, electrified large portions of Americana, smoothed out racial relations.

Go to the Harding Memorial in the Tremendous City of Marion, Ohio to find out more.
I'm sure some kid somewhere reviewed the 92 election and was astounded to hear Slick Willie's "I didn't inhale" line.... Remember that? Wow.
haha, yes I do. I said "buuuuuuuullllshit"

I said, "buuuuuullllshit"
All of them are corrupt war criminals, and anyone the stoops to legitimize them by voting for them is a fool.
Anyone who can't figure out a reason one candidate is a tiny bit better than another is lazy or a liar.

What does he know about January?

Better head down to the Armory and restock!

</sarcasm>
Ya, do that ! Lol some red necks against the strongest fighting force in the

Trump tweets about Bill Barr's departure from White House

Michigan congressman quits GOP over bid to overturn election

The New York Times logoWilliam Barr Is Out as Attorney General
William Barr Is Out as Attorney General
https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=st&text=William+Barr+Is+Out+as+Attorney+General&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=sw

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Monday that Attorney General William P. Barr would depart next week, ending a tenure marked by Mr. Barr’s willingness to advance the president’s political agenda and criticism that he eroded the post-Watergate independence of the Justice Department.

Mr. Barr had in recent weeks fallen out of favor with the president after acknowledging that the department had found no widespread voter fraud, but Mr. Trump sought to play down their differences, saying in a tweet announcing Mr. Barr’s departure, “Our relationship has been a very good one, he has done an outstanding job!”

And Mr. Barr said in a resignation letter, much of which was devoted to praising Mr. Trump’s term, that the Justice Department was pursuing allegations of voter fraud. Mr. Barr had acknowledged earlier this month that the department has not found any evidence of widespread irregularities that would overturn the outcome of the election.

William Barr Is Out as Attorney General (msn.com)

Looks like Trump has turned on another flunky.

Barr was his boy, as long as, he was doing as told.

When Barr came out and said that they couldn't find any Voter Fraud, he pretty much sealed his fate.

Watch how quick Trump Humpers turn on his ass.
Yea old trumpers sure like to move the goal posts alot. Yep he is all of a sudden dead state. What is hilarious is that even if they were right and he was Trump is the worst manager in history he keeps appointing people who are out to get him! Lol reality is much stranger than fiction these days.

What does he know about January?

Better head down to the Armory and restock!

</sarcasm>
Ya, do that ! Lol some red necks against the strongest fighting force in the

Trump tweets about Bill Barr's departure from White House

Michigan congressman quits GOP over bid to overturn election

The New York Times logoWilliam Barr Is Out as Attorney General
William Barr Is Out as Attorney General
https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=st&text=William+Barr+Is+Out+as+Attorney+General&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=sw

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Monday that Attorney General William P. Barr would depart next week, ending a tenure marked by Mr. Barr’s willingness to advance the president’s political agenda and criticism that he eroded the post-Watergate independence of the Justice Department.

Mr. Barr had in recent weeks fallen out of favor with the president after acknowledging that the department had found no widespread voter fraud, but Mr. Trump sought to play down their differences, saying in a tweet announcing Mr. Barr’s departure, “Our relationship has been a very good one, he has done an outstanding job!”

And Mr. Barr said in a resignation letter, much of which was devoted to praising Mr. Trump’s term, that the Justice Department was pursuing allegations of voter fraud. Mr. Barr had acknowledged earlier this month that the department has not found any evidence of widespread irregularities that would overturn the outcome of the election.

William Barr Is Out as Attorney General (msn.com)

Looks like Trump has turned on another flunky.

Barr was his boy, as long as, he was doing as told.

When Barr came out and said that they couldn't find any Voter Fraud, he pretty much sealed his fate.

Watch how quick Trump Humpers turn on his ass.
Yea old trumpers sure like to move the goal posts alot. Yep he is all of a sudden dead state. What is hilarious is that even if they were right and he was Trump is the worst manager in history he keeps appointing people who are out to get him! Lol reality is much stranger than fiction these days.

Meh? We have interest in some gun shops in Texas. Red neck dollars are as good anyone else.

We also have stores that sell Kevlar clothing as well as Kevlar inserts for little Billy's back pack or note book in case your worried about the next school shooting. Stocks are limited. X-Mass is coming soon. Free shipping on orders over.......

Worst AG in modern history

Maybe he can have a party with Jeff Sessions

No. I'd say he was pretty damned good as AG. Much better than Holder. You just didn't like his investigations into Russia gate, or Barry boy. LOL

As for his resigning, which he did with a great letter, I'd say he's just leaving cause you know Biden will be letting him go. Why wait. I sure wouldn't.

No. I'd say he was pretty damned good as AG. Much better than Holder. You just didn't like his investigations into Russia gate, or Barry boy. LOL

As for his resigning, which he did with a great letter, I'd say he's just leaving cause you know Biden will be letting him go. Why wait. I sure wouldn't.
Law.students will be taught Barr's tenure as an example of corruption of the office of attorney general.

No. I'd say he was pretty damned good as AG. Much better than Holder. You just didn't like his investigations into Russia gate, or Barry boy. Of course Durham's investigation will stop once Biden takes office, if he does, an some pretty political criminals will walk. Of course you don't mind. Being a dem idiot and all.

Law.students will be taught Barr's tenure as an example of corruption of the office of attorney general.

I doubt that. Holder could have taught that course because he surely was a corrupted POS.

Barr has destroyed any legacy he may have had as an attorney

No. I'd say he was pretty damned good as AG. Much better than Holder. You just didn't like his investigations into Russia gate, or Barry boy. Of course Durham's investigation will stop once Biden takes office, if he does, an some pretty political criminals will walk. Of course you don't mind. Being a dem idiot and all.

I doubt that. Holder could have taught that course because he surely was a corrupted POS.
You can count on it. Outside the tiny trump cult, very few if any agree with you guys's talking points.

Barr has destroyed any legacy he may have had as an attorney
That's right. What will also be taught in classrooms will be the new rules we had to put in place to prevent someone from doing the things Barr did. He will be the case study for how overt corruption and unethical behavior can fester when people of little honor hold important offices.

I said, "buuuuuulshit"

All of them are corrupt war criminals, and anyone the stoops to legitimize them by voting for them is a fool.
Anyone who can't figure out a reason one candidate is a tiny bit better than another is lazy or a liar.

Either that or they have hyper-partisan cognitive bias blinders on. . . :dunno:

I said, "buuuuuulshit"

Either that or they have hyper-partisan cognitive bias blinders on. . . :dunno:
But then they would have no problem deciding one was better than the other. So I'm not following.

You can count on it. Outside the tiny trump cult, very few if any agree with you guys's talking points.

If you say so. LMAO

Forum List

Back