🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr Out

CNN Is reporting Barr is Gonzo:

Spanky was Trump's 25th (I think) cabinet secretary to be fired/resign.
He was gone the second he said "no vote fraud".

Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal of Washington State tweeted:

Barr won’t be missed. He never acted as the Attorney General for the American people but rather as the personal henchman for Donald Trump. He is a corrupt liar who attacked our democracy and did an injustice to justice in this country.

I’m NOT done holding him accountable.

"bUt wE mUsT uNiTe tHe cOuNtRy"

Bet you he gives libturds a nice steaming Xmas present before exiting.
That would be cool-
Durham is on his own no matter what. I think Durham is encompassing this whole nightmare since Hillary Rotten Clinton got away with murder....well she gottaway with many murders and suicides, but I'm talkin bout her Emails
So much batshittery in such a small space

Dang that woman should write fiction books about herself and take your money
And you believed a 5 yr Russian hoax. Your credibility is zilch.

That would be cool-
Durham is on his own no matter what. I think Durham is encompassing this whole nightmare since Hillary Rotten Clinton got away with murder....well she gottaway with many murders and suicides, but I'm talkin bout her Emails

Even if true, what does that have to do you with being nuts?

That would be cool-

Or........you and the OP both are just really suceptable to conspiracy batshit.
Well I retired at 50 believing in batshit conspiracies. I surely did. The biggest conspiracy is watching 70% of Americans suffer a horrible job, boss, and coworkers I actually laugh at a terrible waste of a life.

I believe in conspiracy. Don't listen to 95% of people because they are fulla shit.

Or.....you just don't know what you're talking about?
With an abysmal reaction score you have, you need to improve on yourself first before you give advice to others. Flaming me makes me stronger. But I don't play 3rd grade.

I'm comparing how likely it is that everyone involved in the investigation of say, Vince Fosters suicide is wrong. And that only you've got it figured out.

It much more likely that these teams of professional investigators with direct access to the evidence are better informed than you are.

Just as an example.
You believed in a 5 yr Russian hoax and you're talking to me about, evidence??? What???

I demanded an investigation and got one. And accepted the results.

Are you willing to accept the investigation into Vince Foster's suicide? There were multiple investigations, teams of professional investigators with direct access to the evidence.

Surely that would be more than enough to convince a rational person.
The body was moved to another location. Guess I know what Dead Man Walking is.

Says who?

There's you, citing yourself. And what?

Are you starting to see the folly in your reasoning?
I remember the photos. He did not kill himself at that park. Even the leaves on the ground were wrong. My Persistence Of Memory is very very keen. Anyway I believed he offed himself, not that at that park though.

and Seth Rich was robbed with his wallet, keys, and car intact. Must have been Dumb and Dumber who robbed him.

Thank you for dredging up the idiot conspiracy theories promoted by gullible fools and Trump voters.
Thank me for showing me the way to retire at 50 while most people hate their life and jobs. I stopped listening to you loser libturds 40 yrs ago. Thanks for showing me the way lady. Call me a fool and I have to show you what a fool I am.

That would be cool-

Even if true, what does that have to do you with being nuts?
Is that all you have. And you believed a fake impeachment while Covid was moving West. That is being nuts.

That would be cool-

Well I retired at 50 believing in batshit conspiracies. I surely did. The biggest conspiracy is watching 70% of Americans suffer a horrible job, boss, and coworkers I actually laugh at a terrible waste of a life.

I believe in conspiracy. Don't listen to 95% of people because they are fulla shit.

With an abysmal reaction score you have, you need to improve on yourself first before you give advice to others. Flaming me makes me stronger. But I don't play 3rd grade.

I'm comparing how likely it is that everyone involved in the investigation of say, Vince Fosters suicide is wrong. And that only you've got it figured out.

It much more likely that these teams of professional investigators with direct access to the evidence are better informed than you are.

Just as an example.
You believed in a 5 yr Russian hoax and you're talking to me about, evidence??? What???

Are you willing to accept the investigation into Vince Foster's suicide? There were multiple investigations, teams of professional investigators with direct access to the evidence.

Says who?

I remember the photos. He did not kill himself at that park. Even the leaves on the ground were wrong. My Persistence Of Memory is very very keen. Anyway I believed he offed himself, not that at that park though.

and Seth Rich was robbed with his wallet, keys, and car intact. Must have been Dumb and Dumber who robbed him.

Thank you for dredging up the idiot conspiracy theories promoted by gullible fools and Trump voters.
Thank me for showing me the way to retire at 50 while most people hate their life and jobs. I stopped listening to you loser libturds 40 yrs ago. Thanks for showing me the way lady. Call me a fool and I have to show you what a fool I am.
what is this dancing and prancing and preening? Hey everyone, the peacock cage got left open again. Good grief son, give it a rest.

Reading this thread brings me close to virtual despair. Bill Barr was probably the best Attorney General in the past fifty years. Among attorneys who are not compromised (Leftist) this is a consensus opinion.

He is resigning NOW because he does not support the continuing challenges to the election results, and because he does not want to be associated with some of the actions that the President is contemplating during the last three weeks of his [first] term.

That's it. It ain't complicated.
dfed3042db91a0a85b10ab96989afb02.jpg

Barr needs to be locked away for the rest of his miserable life for the crimes he committed for this President.

Reading this thread brings me close to virtual despair. Bill Barr was probably the best Attorney General in the past fifty years. Among attorneys who are not compromised (Leftist) this is a consensus opinion.

He is resigning NOW because he does not support the continuing challenges to the election results, and because he does not want to be associated with some of the actions that the President is contemplating during the last three weeks of his [first] term.

That's it. It ain't complicated.
Yep, Trump is almost out of allies. What does that say about his bullshit in general?

Spanky was perhaps the worst public servant since Harding with the exception of his Blobness of course.

Actually, President Harding was one of the most tremendous Presidents in US History.

Returned America to Normalcy after the Wilson Abomination.

Reduced taxes, reduced unemployment, brought America into the automotive culture, electrified large portions of Americana, smoothed out racial relations.

Go to the Harding Memorial in the Tremendous City of Marion, Ohio to find out more.

Spanky was perhaps the worst public servant since Harding with the exception of his Blobness of course.

Actually, President Harding was one of the most tremendous Presidents in US History.

Reduced taxes, reduced unemployment, brought America into the automotive culture, electrified large portions of Americana, smoothed out racial relations.

Go to the Harding Memorial in the Tremendous City of Marion, Ohio to find out more.
Isn't that adorable. Our country used to care about that sort of thing.

I'm sure some kid somewhere reviewed the 92 election and was astounded to hear Slick Willie's "I didn't inhale" line.... Remember that? Wow.

I'm sure some kid somewhere reviewed the 92 election and was astounded to hear Slick Willie's "I didn't inhale" line.... Remember that? Wow.
haha, yes I do. I said "buuuuuuuullllshit"

"i did not have sexual relations with that woman"

I said, "buuuuuullllshit"

haha, yes I do. I said "buuuuuuuullllshit"

"i did not have sexual relations with that woman"

I said, "buuuuuullllshit"
All of them are corrupt war criminals, and anyone the stoops to legitimize them by voting for them is a fool.

That would be cool-

Just as an example.

Says who?

Ken Starr is a 'libturd'?

Because he came to the same conclusion as all the other investigations when looking into Seth Rich; death by suicide.

Remember.....you don't actually know what the heck you're talking about. It tends to hamper the credibility of your made up conspiracies.

Forum List

Back