🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr Out

Spanky was perhaps the worst public servant since Harding with the exception of his Blobness of course.

Actually, President Harding was one of the most tremendous Presidents in US History.

Returned America to Normalcy after the Wilson Abomination.

Reduced taxes, reduced unemployment, brought America into the automotive culture, electrified large portions of Americana, smoothed out racial relations.

Go to the Harding Memorial in the Tremendous City of Marion, Ohio to find out more.

US AG Barr will leave office before Christmas without releasing US Prosecutor John Durham's criminal investigation report on the proven, confessed-to criminal former Obama administration's failed foreign-aided political coup attempt and without taking any action on the biggest political election fraud in US history that partially consisted of proven state violations of both state and federal violations of both state and federal law and Constitution violations AND had literally hundreds of signed affidavits and sworn whistle blower testimony.

Barr became US AG after being highly praised by both Democrats and Republicans for being highly objective and non-partisan.

After it has been proven Barr knew of existing criminal evidence held by the FBI, DHS, AND Treasury Departments against the Biden's - to include Joe Biden - and he withheld that information from the American people prior to the election ... And is now allowing proven CRIMES and treason, supported by existing evidence, it appears Barr was just another gutless political insider who ended up betraying the Constitution, Rule of Law, and the American people by defending and supporting proven criminal Democrats and the DC Deep State.

Don't be so sure. We'll see what he does. Bet you he gives libturds a nice steaming Xmas present before exiting.

Bet you he gives libturds a nice steaming Xmas present before exiting.
That would be cool-
Durham is on his own no matter what. I think Durham is encompassing this whole nightmare since Hillary Rotten Clinton got away with murder....well she gottaway with many murders and suicides, but I'm talkin bout her Emails

Or........you and the OP both are just really suceptable to conspiracy batshit.

Barr setup John Durham as special counsel so his investigation can continue and Biden can't do jack shit about it. Also I think Barr wanted nothing to do with working for creepy Joe biden.

Barr wasn't ever going to be Attorney General under Biden. So that last thought is a little silly.
Ofcourse it's silly. The leftists would never appoint an AG that was praised by both republicans and democrats. He(nancy and obama) will appoint a partisan leftist ideologue that will do whatever is necessary to further the agenda and cover the illegalities. Just like Obama and Clinton did.

Barr setup John Durham as special counsel so his investigation can continue and Biden can't do jack shit about it. Also I think Barr wanted nothing to do with working for creepy Joe biden.

Barr wasn't ever going to be Attorney General under Biden. So that last thought is a little silly.
Ofcourse it's silly. The leftists would never appoint an AG that was praised by both republicans and democrats. He(nancy and obama) will appoint a partisan leftist ideologue that will do whatever is necessary to further the agenda and cover the illegalities. Just like Obama and Clinton did.

Barr hasn't been praised by many democrats in quite a while. Even Mueller was clear that Barr misrepresented his findings.

US AG Barr will leave office before Christmas without releasing US Prosecutor John Durham's criminal investigation report on the proven, confessed-to criminal former Obama administration's failed foreign-aided political coup attempt and without taking any action on the biggest political election fraud in US history that partially consisted of proven state violations of both state and federal violations of both state and federal law and Constitution violations AND had literally hundreds of signed affidavits and sworn whistle blower testimony.

Barr became US AG after being highly praised by both Democrats and Republicans for being highly objective and non-partisan.

After it has been proven Barr knew of existing criminal evidence held by the FBI, DHS, AND Treasury Departments against the Biden's - to include Joe Biden - and he withheld that information from the American people prior to the election ... And is now allowing proven CRIMES and treason, supported by existing evidence, it appears Barr was just another gutless political insider who ended up betraying the Constitution, Rule of Law, and the American people by defending and supporting proven criminal Democrats and the DC Deep State.

They can't prove it in court but hey, at least they can claim it in a message board.

You sound like a crazy old man screaming that your football team didn't lose because all the points your opponent scored in the fourth quarter were "fake points" that were thrown by the referees.

lol
Not Bill Barr.
Better hope it isn't Janet Reno- but, you know how dummies are about dead people.

Like your ilk alleging that Hugo "I've been dead since 2013" Chavez throwing the 2020 election.

Laughing...yeah, you guys are silly about dead people.
Not you and the democrats though, their votes are as good as anyone elses, eh? wink wink

Bet you he gives libturds a nice steaming Xmas present before exiting.
That would be cool-
Durham is on his own no matter what. I think Durham is encompassing this whole nightmare since Hillary Rotten Clinton got away with murder....well she gottaway with many murders and suicides, but I'm talkin bout her Emails

Or........you and the OP both are just really suceptable to conspiracy batshit.
Well I retired at 50 believing in batshit conspiracies. I surely did. The biggest conspiracy is watching 70% of Americans suffer a horrible job, boss, and coworkers I actually laugh at a terrible waste of a life.

I believe in conspiracy. Don't listen to 95% of people because they are fulla shit.

Forum List

Back