🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr Out

Trump tweets about Bill Barr's departure from White House

Michigan congressman quits GOP over bid to overturn election

The New York Times logoWilliam Barr Is Out as Attorney General
William Barr Is Out as Attorney General
https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=st&text=William+Barr+Is+Out+as+Attorney+General&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=sw

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Monday that Attorney General William P. Barr would depart next week, ending a tenure marked by Mr. Barr’s willingness to advance the president’s political agenda and criticism that he eroded the post-Watergate independence of the Justice Department.

Mr. Barr had in recent weeks fallen out of favor with the president after acknowledging that the department had found no widespread voter fraud, but Mr. Trump sought to play down their differences, saying in a tweet announcing Mr. Barr’s departure, “Our relationship has been a very good one, he has done an outstanding job!”

And Mr. Barr said in a resignation letter, much of which was devoted to praising Mr. Trump’s term, that the Justice Department was pursuing allegations of voter fraud. Mr. Barr had acknowledged earlier this month that the department has not found any evidence of widespread irregularities that would overturn the outcome of the election.

William Barr Is Out as Attorney General (msn.com)

Looks like Trump has turned on another flunky.

Barr was his boy, as long as, he was doing as told.

When Barr came out and said that they couldn't find any Voter Fraud, he pretty much sealed his fate.

Watch how quick Trump Humpers turn on his ass.

Rep. Paul Mitchell, of Dryden, is nearing the end of his second and final term. He wrote a letter to Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on the same day electors formalized Biden's win.

I expect he wants to keep all the unused campaign funds because that's what all the crooks in washington do

Fake news, Barr is still on the job, working hard to bring justice to democrats.

He's gonna be gone before Christmas. Sorry, but he's no longer a Trump supporter, even he knows that the Cheeto In Chief is an idiot.

No way, he's still in, you guys are insane.
Barr is the swamp. Can you imagine Holder or Lynch doing nothing to support Ears during his reelection? I can’t. Barr did nothing to support Dumb Don. Did nothing on the Russia hoax or Biden’s corruption in Ukraine and sonny boy Hunter.

Don putting a Bushy as AG, merely proves Don’s dumb.

Trump tweets about Bill Barr's departure from White House

Michigan congressman quits GOP over bid to overturn election

The New York Times logoWilliam Barr Is Out as Attorney General
William Barr Is Out as Attorney General
https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=st&text=William+Barr+Is+Out+as+Attorney+General&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bVBxA?ocid=sw

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Monday that Attorney General William P. Barr would depart next week, ending a tenure marked by Mr. Barr’s willingness to advance the president’s political agenda and criticism that he eroded the post-Watergate independence of the Justice Department.

Mr. Barr had in recent weeks fallen out of favor with the president after acknowledging that the department had found no widespread voter fraud, but Mr. Trump sought to play down their differences, saying in a tweet announcing Mr. Barr’s departure, “Our relationship has been a very good one, he has done an outstanding job!”

And Mr. Barr said in a resignation letter, much of which was devoted to praising Mr. Trump’s term, that the Justice Department was pursuing allegations of voter fraud. Mr. Barr had acknowledged earlier this month that the department has not found any evidence of widespread irregularities that would overturn the outcome of the election.

William Barr Is Out as Attorney General (msn.com)

Looks like Trump has turned on another flunky.

Barr was his boy, as long as, he was doing as told.

When Barr came out and said that they couldn't find any Voter Fraud, he pretty much sealed his fate.

Watch how quick Trump Humpers turn on his ass.

Rep. Paul Mitchell, of Dryden, is nearing the end of his second and final term. He wrote a letter to Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on the same day electors formalized Biden's win.

I expect he wants to keep all the unused campaign funds because that's what all the crooks in washington do

Is that what Trump is going to do with all the money you fools are sending him.

Fake news, Barr is still on the job, working hard to bring justice to democrats.

He's gonna be gone before Christmas. Sorry, but he's no longer a Trump supporter, even he knows that the Cheeto In Chief is an idiot.

They suck on fake news until their jaws break!

Tell ya what...........................if Barr is still there next year (after Jan 01), then I will be willing to pay you 100.00, if not, then you send me 100.00. Deal?

And that goes for any of you idiots who think Barr will be there after Christmas.

Thread is about Barr resigning today. You can now resume your normal activity of sucking off fake news and stubby Chinese cock!

Barr said he was going to resign today. He's gonna be gone by the end of the month. Keep kissing Trump's ass if that makes you feel better.
Everytime I kiss Trumps ass a leftist gets goes to hell.

Keep your lips puckered, and keep kissing, I'm still here.
I have not yet begun to kiss!
View attachment 429238
Wow, you fags really are creepy.

Thats a good question

I dont know if that law applies to former presidents

and if it did I doubt if trump is holding that much campaign cash

Barr is out?

That's cool....now he can continue uninterrupted with his 2 year nap. :04:

They suck on fake news until their jaws break!

Tell ya what...........................if Barr is still there next year (after Jan 01), then I will be willing to pay you 100.00, if not, then you send me 100.00. Deal?

And that goes for any of you idiots who think Barr will be there after Christmas.

Thread is about Barr resigning today. You can now resume your normal activity of sucking off fake news and stubby Chinese cock!

Barr said he was going to resign today. He's gonna be gone by the end of the month. Keep kissing Trump's ass if that makes you feel better.
Everytime I kiss Trumps ass a leftist gets goes to hell.

Keep your lips puckered, and keep kissing, I'm still here.
I have not yet begun to kiss!
View attachment 429238
Wow, you fags really are creepy.
I wasn't the one who brought up man kissing..now was I?

US AG Barr will leave office before Christmas without releasing US Prosecutor John Durham's criminal investigation report on the proven, confessed-to criminal former Obama administration's failed foreign-aided political coup attempt and without taking any action on the biggest political election fraud in US history that partially consisted of proven state violations of both state and federal violations of both state and federal law and Constitution violations AND had literally hundreds of signed affidavits and sworn whistle blower testimony.

Barr became US AG after being highly praised by both Democrats and Republicans for being highly objective and non-partisan.

After it has been proven Barr knew of existing criminal evidence held by the FBI, DHS, AND Treasury Departments against the Biden's - to include Joe Biden - and he withheld that information from the American people prior to the election ... And is now allowing proven CRIMES and treason, supported by existing evidence, it appears Barr was just another gutless political insider who ended up betraying the Constitution, Rule of Law, and the American people by defending and supporting proven criminal Democrats and the DC Deep State.

CNN Is reporting Barr is Gonzo:

Spanky was Trump's 25th (I think) cabinet secretary to be fired/resign.
As repulsive a human as this virtually ethics-free religious nutball is, I will always applaud him for his master class on conning the conman. Watching it in real time was truly fascinating. The immediate change in his tenor once they had finished cashing in the mentally ill President for a SCOTUS judge was shall we say, big brass balls on display.

US AG Barr will leave office before Christmas without releasing US Prosecutor John Durham's criminal investigation report on the proven, confessed-to criminal former Obama administration's failed foreign-aided political coup attempt and without taking any action on the biggest political election fraud in US history that partially consisted of proven state violations of both state and federal violations of both state and federal law and Constitution violations AND had literally hundreds of signed affidavits and sworn whistle blower testimony.

Barr became US AG after being highly praised by both Democrats and Republicans for being highly objective and non-partisan.

After it has been proven Barr knew of existing criminal evidence held by the FBI, DHS, AND Treasury Departments against the Biden's - to include Joe Biden - and he withheld that information from the American people prior to the election ... And is now allowing proven CRIMES and treason, supported by existing evidence, it appears Barr was just another gutless political insider who ended up betraying the Constitution, Rule of Law, and the American people by defending and supporting proven criminal Democrats and the DC Deep State.

They can't prove it in court but hey, at least they can claim it in a message board.

Barr can walk away now that his job of fucking Trump was completed.
That is exactly right. Well said. They cashed in the mentally ill freak for a SCOTUS judge. A lopsided trade for Barr and McConnell, by any measure. They really made it look easy. Because it probably was.

What political scandals?

Remember, you're a fairly gullible soul.

Barr setup John Durham as special counsel so his investigation can continue and Biden can't do jack shit about it. Also I think Barr wanted nothing to do with working for creepy Joe biden.

Barr setup John Durham as special counsel so his investigation can continue and Biden can't do jack shit about it. Also I think Barr wanted nothing to do with working for creepy Joe biden.

Barr wasn't ever going to be Attorney General under Biden. So that last thought is a little silly.

You sound like a crazy old man screaming that your football team didn't lose because all the points your opponent scored in the fourth quarter were "fake points" that were thrown by the referees.

lol

Barr wasn't ever going to be Attorney General under Biden. So that last thought is a little silly.

Who has Biden selected for AG, his son Hunter??

Forum List

Back