Barr Reveals 4 Areas Of Redactions In Coming Mueller Report

Barr has this one chance to salvage his reputation after his shitty little summary. If this thing comes out looking like Trump and his lawyers got a turn with the redaction pen expect the shit to hit the fan.
You prefer Barr not follow the law and release everything even if it means him going to jail over it?

1. Grand jury information

2. Information that the intelligence community believes would reveal intelligence sources and methods.

3. Information in the report that could interfere with ongoing prosecutions.

4. Information that implicated the privacy or reputational interest of peripheral players where there is a decision not to charge them.

Barr also reminded Democrats questioning him today that the Mueller Team is actively HELPING HIM REDACT portions of THEIR report that can not legally be released.

AG William Barr Reveals Four Areas of Redaction in Mueller Report

So, this is what we will get...

37249447094_1b1cc3301f_b.jpg

Barr has this one chance to salvage his reputation after his shitty little summary. If this thing comes out looking like Trump and his lawyers got a turn with the redaction pen expect the shit to hit the fan.
You prefer Barr not follow the law and release everything even if it means him going to jail over it?
I prefer not to have a toady as AG when there are real questions about the president.

This is the kinda shit that makes me stop posting or paying attention to threads on this board.
The constant moving of the goal posts gets really old.
Trumps going down!!!!!! errrrrrrr not so much.
Now it's on to the report release where dems think they're going to find the smoking gun that Mueller missed.
Now they want to see Trumps tax returns because they think they're sharper than the IRS.
It's one bullshit witch hunt after another.

I hope the left pays dearly in 2020.

2. Information that the intelligence community believes would reveal intelligence sources and methods.

4. Information that implicated the privacy or reputational interest of peripheral players where there is a decision not to charge them.

Barr also reminded Democrats questioning him today that the Mueller Team is actively HELPING HIM REDACT portions of THEIR report that can not legally be released.

Well, I DEFINITELY think you should get your panties all wadded up your ass and start an outraged protest right now over what you're "sure" is going to happen. Waiting to find out what happens before freaking out in psycho derangement over it is so last century. And after all, it's not like you had any dignity or credibility to worry about maintaining, right?

ie. if i dont get what i want im protesting!!
Well yeah, what I want is an honest release. I understand about the grand jury and national security stuff, that's fine, but it will be readily apparent if this thing has been censored to help Trump.
and if it doesnt say what you want its not honest.

think about it. if it condemed trump and a trump supporter acted like you, you mock them. instead its ok cause you. . well you.

Well, I DEFINITELY think you should get your panties all wadded up your ass and start an outraged protest right now over what you're "sure" is going to happen. Waiting to find out what happens before freaking out in psycho derangement over it is so last century. And after all, it's not like you had any dignity or credibility to worry about maintaining, right?[/QUOTE]

You should pull the stick out of your ass and see if you can find your sense of humor.

Barr even color-coded it so simpleton Dems can follow the bouncing ball. :cool-45:

Well yeah, what I want is an honest release. I understand about the grand jury and national security stuff, that's fine, but it will be readily apparent if this thing has been censored to help Trump.

think about it. if it condemed trump and a trump supporter acted like you, you mock them. instead its ok cause you. . well you.
Unless you actually think this thing should be redacted to hide anything bad about Trump then we both want the same thing.

Well, I DEFINITELY think you should get your panties all wadded up your ass and start an outraged protest right now over what you're "sure" is going to happen. Waiting to find out what happens before freaking out in psycho derangement over it is so last century. And after all, it's not like you had any dignity or credibility to worry about maintaining, right?

You should pull the stick out of your ass and see if you can find your sense of humor.

[/QUOTE]

You have it backwards again. YOU are the one getting ass-chapped about Barr's redactions before they're even made; I'm the one laughing at you for the pathetic jester you've made yourself.

By all means, continue struggling to legitimize yourself. Everyone likes watching a guy hit his own nuts with a rake, even metaphorically.

You have it backwards again. YOU are the one getting ass-chapped about Barr's redactions before they're even made; I'm the one laughing at you for the pathetic jester you've made yourself.

By all means, continue struggling to legitimize yourself. Everyone likes watching a guy hit his own nuts with a rake, even metaphorically.[/QUOTE]

poor little girl, no sense of humor. Read the fucking picture I posted, then watch the video and then maybe you will realize the joke and you will quit making such a fool of yourself.

must suck to live life with a stick up your ass while your own nose is up someone else's ass.

You're paranoid.
Are you schizophrenic yet?

Unless you actually think this thing should be redacted to hide anything bad about Trump then we both want the same thing.
emotional insurance here.

if they black out too much they are liars. you are ready to roll with plan b. being wrong is not on your outcome list of possibilities you are willing to accept.

you dont want the truth. you want to be right.

I prefer not to have a toady as AG when there are real questions about the president.
He's not a toady. He's done nothing to show that he's anything other than an excellent Law man. You wouldn't like anyone Trump picked simply because Trump picked him.

They're not Barr's redactions. They are Barr's and Mueller's Democratic appointed team of lawyers redactions.

He's not a toady. He's done nothing to show that he's anything other than an excellent Law man. You wouldn't like anyone Trump picked simply because Trump picked him.
His "audition" letter where he was of the opinion that the president cannot commit obstruction was a clue as to the qualities Trump was looking for in an AG.

Uh-huh.

Whatever Butt Boy Barr says.

This is nothing short of a cover up.

But then, that's why Trump appointed Barr in the first place.

Some Mueller team members aren't happy with Barr's description of ...
Some Mueller team members aren’t happy with Barr’s description of their findings
6 days ago - Three new reports describe behind-the-scenes dissent. ... Did Attorney General Bill Barr properly represent the findings of special counsel ... drama and dissent about Barr's handling of Mueller's report. ... (Barr's summary in fact quoted Mueller saying he was not exonerating Trump on obstruction of justice.).
Some on Mueller's Team Say Report Was More Damaging Than Barr ...
Some on Mueller’s Team Say Report Was More Damaging Than Barr Revealed
6 days ago - Today: The Mueller team sent its report to the attorney general, William Barr. ... members of Mueller's team feel that Barr's summary did not reflect the report they wrote. ... Correct. nicholas fandos. Undercutting one of the key points of .... But we found some very questionable behavior in how she handled ...

His "audition" letter where he was of the opinion that the president cannot commit obstruction was a clue as to the qualities Trump was looking for in an AG.

He got his Roy Cohn.
He got somebody who would bend over for him.
That's what Trump does.
Before he throws them away.

Congress is entitled to a clean copy - case closed, period.

Forum List

Back