Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

Democrat Party leaders continued their meltdown on Friday following Attorney General Bill Barr’s announcement that the Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign during the 206 election.

Democrats who were counting on a phony Russia collusion coup to remove Trump as president.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, Steny Hoyer and House Judicial Chairman continued to lash out at the Attorney General following the news that was already public for the past half year.

Using the standards applied to Trump, their efforts to prevent any investigation into the OA's spying should be considered obstruction of justice.
If they obstruct Justice or give false statements, I'd say it will be charged. Those FISA warrants stamped "VERIFIED" and signed by Comey, when Comey testified to Congress that they were "Unverified" that's looks bad!
Quote Comey testifying the dossier was not at all verified....
Comey’s confession: dossier not verified before, or after, FISA warrant

Lying to the Court, concealing clearly pertinant information, especially in an ex parte hearing is REALLY bad stuff. Stay tuned.
a) that’s an opinion piece, not news;

b) there’s no quote of exactly what Comey actually said;

c) whatever was attributed to Comey in that opin piece is hearsay;

d) even what is ascribed to Comey is not that none of the dossier was verified;

and e) you have no evidence that the parts of the dossier that were presented to the FISC were not verified
The FBI presented the court with allegations posited by Steele. He is not the source of any of the relevant information on which the court was asked to rely for its probable-cause finding that Page was a clandestine agent of Russia. A source means a reliable witness who saw or heard some occurrence on which the court is being asked to base its ruling.

Steele has not been in Russia for about 20 years. In connection with the dossier allegations, he was merely the purveyor of information from the actual sources — unidentified Russians who themselves relied on hearsay information from other sources (sometimes double and triple hearsay, very attenuated from the supposed original source).

In each Carter Page FISA warrant application, the FBI represented that it had “reviewed this verified application for accuracy” when they did no such thing. Carter Page has been charged with nothing. Remember, we are talking here about serious, traitorous allegations against an American citizen and, derivatively, an American presidential campaign.

When the FBI averred that it had verified for accuracy the application that posited these allegations, clearly it had not. "Verification” means they were accurate, period.

When Steele himself was under oath, he would not testify that his claims were verified or even accurate, yet time and again, Obama's corrupt DOJ and FBI put these before court, repeated the lies about verification. Obama's corrupt DOJ and FBI repeatedly vouched to the Court for Steele's unquestionable integrity even after they fired him for lying.

Obama's corrupt DOJ and FBIrepeatedly concealed from the Court that Crooked Hillary and the DNC had paid for this unverified dirt These are very big trespasses against our civil rights against illegal spying by the Federal Government.

The bulk of the first Carter Page FISA application consists of allegations against Page that were disclosed to the FBI by Mr. Steele and are also outlined in the Steele dossier. The application contains no additional information corroborating the dossier allegations against Mr. Page.

In June 2017 testimony, Comey described information in the Steele dossier as “salacious and unverified.”

The FBI’s former deputy director, Lying Andrew McCabe, told Congress that the bureau tried very hard to verify Steele’s information but could provide no points of verification beyond the fact that Page did travel to Russia in July 2016 — a fact that required no effort to corroborate since the trip was unconcealed and widely known. (Page delivered a public commencement address at the New Economic School.) Furthermore, in British legal proceedings, Steele himself has described the information he provided to the FBI as “raw intelligence” that was “unverified.”

But if, as you claim, everything they did was moral, right and just, then I'm sure they welcome the thorough investigation that will reveal to all just how clean their hands are.

Last edited:
I am asking why don’t you want the truth about Obama spying on Trump.

Why wouldn’t you want to know?
Who said I don’t want to know? Try arguing with what I actually post; not what you think I would post.

So far, and it’s been about 2 years, I’ve seen no evidence Obama spied on trump. If there’s evidence, of course I want to know about it.

Obama spying wasn’t the investigation for the past 2 years.

Now that will be investigated.

Stephan Halper contacted Carter Page 2 weeks before Crossfire Hurricane began in July 2016.

Comey, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr.

Comey lied to Congress multiple times. He should be in jail.
It started 2 years ago when Trump claimed Obama spied on him. A month later, Nunes started investigating the matter.

Any day now, right? :lol:

So you don’t want the truth, you just want your team to win.

So many lefties swore Trump and Putin stole th election from HIllary......turned out to be a big fucking lie.

It is well known the Russians helped Trump win.

Maybe one day you will get a fucking brain & ask yourself why they would do that.
um, no it's not.
What precisely did they do to make Trump win?

It has nothing to do with people hating trump.

It has to do with the following fscts:

1) A Trum campain advisor getting caught on a wire tap of a Russian suspect.
2) Trump lying about his campaign connections with Russia
3) Trump campaign people lying about Russian contacts
4) Trump lying about his business interests in Russia
5 Russia did interfere in Trump's favor.

THAT is what this is about.

If you don't like it, tell your fat assed POS buddy to quit his fucking lying & hiding his tax returns.
Jesis fuck you people are dumber that shit
Bummer Mueller was unable to find sufficient probable cause to indict him on anything. Could not find a single crime. Trump's probably the cleanest guy in DC, well, except for Pence, and Ivanka and her husband, and Don Jr.

Kind of a bummer that your Russian Collusion Hoax has turned into an investigation into illegal spying by the Obama Administration. What is it about all these torpedoes that the Left keeps dropping into the water, that keep turning around on them?
Now the deep state douchebags are wriggling on the hook. This will be fund to watch.
Deep state?
Omg
Believe sandy hook was an undercover job?
Believe we landed on the moon?
No and yes. The deep state does exist. It's composed of all the permanent bureaucrats who believe they know better than the voters what kind of government we should have.
So you think you know more? You voted for Trump & you can't get any dumber than that
So you actually want unelected bureaucrats make all the decisions about how this country is governed rather than the voters?

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

It's only his dopey opinion. He said he's seen no evidence of spying.
Barr: ‘I Think Spying Did Occur’ Against Trump Campaign

god damn you're not only terminally stupid, but a liar to boot.
Oh? And what did Barr bass that on?

I see that Faun, wants extraordinary evidence before considering it, but it has been suspected for over TWO years already:

Under oath he says the following in this selected excerpt, courtesy of The Last Refuge:

"AG William Barr: Yeah, I, uh, as I said in my confirmation hearing, I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016. And, uh, alot of this has already been investigated, and a substantial portion of this has been investigated, and is being investigated, by the office of the inspector general at the department. But one of the things I want to do is pull together all the information from the investigations that have gone on, including on the Hill and the department, and see if there are any remaining questions to be addressed.

Shaheen: Can you share with us why you feel the need to do that?

Barr: Well, for the same reason we are worried about foreign influence in elections we want to make sure that, uh, during an election, I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal. It’s a big deal.

The generation I grew up in, which is the Vietnam war period, people were all concerned about spying on anti-war people and so forth by the government; and there were a lot of rules put in place to ensure there was an adequate basis for, before our law enforcement agencies get involved in political surveillance. I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that; and I’m not just talking about the FBI necessarily, but the intelligence agencies more broadly.

Shaheen: So your not, your not suggesting though that spying occurred?

Barr: I don’t, well, I guess you could, I think there’s that spying did occur. Yes, I think spying did occur.

LONG PAUSE OF SILENCE

Shaheen: Wow, let me, uh…

Barr: But the question is: whether it was predicated. Adequately predicated. And I’m not suggested that it wasn’t adequately predicated, but I need to explore that......"

Now you have the necessary context to what he stated under oath. He DOES believe there was spying going on.

==========================================

Then we have this to ponder over from someone who has the access to the intelligence, selected excerpts from The Last Refuge:

"Finally…. F.i.n.a.l.l.y, Devin Nunes outlines the origin of the spying operation as it began in 2015 and extended into 2016. During an interview to discuss his criminal referrals to Attorney General Barr [see here] Devin Nunes outlines the big picture. "

and,

Nunes Referral Notification

He is expected to brief the Attorney General about 8 criminal referrals that will pertain to the spying and leaking in the early days.

Democrats are in a world of serious trouble......

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

I see that Faun, wants extraordinary evidence before considering it, but it has been suspected for over TWO years already:

Under oath he says the following in this selected excerpt, courtesy of The Last Refuge:

"AG William Barr: Yeah, I, uh, as I said in my confirmation hearing, I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016. And, uh, alot of this has already been investigated, and a substantial portion of this has been investigated, and is being investigated, by the office of the inspector general at the department. But one of the things I want to do is pull together all the information from the investigations that have gone on, including on the Hill and the department, and see if there are any remaining questions to be addressed.

Barr: Well, for the same reason we are worried about foreign influence in elections we want to make sure that, uh, during an election, I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal. It’s a big deal.

The generation I grew up in, which is the Vietnam war period, people were all concerned about spying on anti-war people and so forth by the government; and there were a lot of rules put in place to ensure there was an adequate basis for, before our law enforcement agencies get involved in political surveillance. I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that; and I’m not just talking about the FBI necessarily, but the intelligence agencies more broadly.

Barr: I don’t, well, I guess you could, I think there’s that spying did occur. Yes, I think spying did occur.

LONG PAUSE OF SILENCE

Barr: But the question is: whether it was predicated. Adequately predicated. And I’m not suggested that it wasn’t adequately predicated, but I need to explore that......"

Now you have the necessary context to what he stated under oath. He DOES believe there was spying going on.

Then we have this to ponder over from someone who has the access to the intelligence, selected excerpts from The Last Refuge:

"Finally…. F.i.n.a.l.l.y, Devin Nunes outlines the origin of the spying operation as it began in 2015 and extended into 2016. During an interview to discuss his criminal referrals to Attorney General Barr [see here] Devin Nunes outlines the big picture. "

and,

He is expected to brief the Attorney General about 8 criminal referrals that will pertain to the spying and leaking in the early days.

please.

faun never considers anything. he just bitches at people and sees how much fishing he can make them do.

Using the standards applied to Trump, their efforts to prevent any investigation into the OA's spying should be considered obstruction of justice.
If they obstruct Justice or give false statements, I'd say it will be charged. Those FISA warrants stamped "VERIFIED" and signed by Comey, when Comey testified to Congress that they were "Unverified" that's looks bad!

Lying to the Court, concealing clearly pertinant information, especially in an ex parte hearing is REALLY bad stuff. Stay tuned.

and e) you have no evidence that the parts of the dossier that were presented to the FISC were not verified

How do you know only parts were presented?
Because the FISA documents were released to the public.

Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department

This is old news.

If you don't like it, tell your fat assed POS buddy to quit his fucking lying & hiding his tax returns.
Bummer Mueller was unable to find sufficient probable cause to indict him on anything. Could not find a single crime. Trump's probably the cleanest guy in DC, well, except for Pence, and Ivanka and her husband, and Don Jr.

Kind of a bummer that your Russian Collusion Hoax has turned into an investigation into illegal spying by the Obama Administration. What is it about all these torpedoes that the Left keeps dropping into the water, that keep turning around on them?
Now the deep state douchebags are wriggling on the hook. This will be fund to watch.
Deep state?
Omg
No and yes. The deep state does exist. It's composed of all the permanent bureaucrats who believe they know better than the voters what kind of government we should have.
So you think you know more? You voted for Trump & you can't get any dumber than that
I don't know, Trump sure whipped your asses.

The FBI presented the court with allegations posited by Steele. He is not the source of any of the relevant information on which the court was asked to rely for its probable-cause finding that Page was a clandestine agent of Russia. A source means a reliable witness who saw or heard some occurrence on which the court is being asked to base its ruling.

Steele has not been in Russia for about 20 years. In connection with the dossier allegations, he was merely the purveyor of information from the actual sources — unidentified Russians who themselves relied on hearsay information from other sources (sometimes double and triple hearsay, very attenuated from the supposed original source).

In each Carter Page FISA warrant application, the FBI represented that it had “reviewed this verified application for accuracy” when they did no such thing. Carter Page has been charged with nothing. Remember, we are talking here about serious, traitorous allegations against an American citizen and, derivatively, an American presidential campaign.

When the FBI averred that it had verified for accuracy the application that posited these allegations, clearly it had not. "Verification” means they were accurate, period.

When Steele himself was under oath, he would not testify that his claims were verified or even accurate, yet time and again, Obama's corrupt DOJ and FBI put these before court, repeated the lies about verification. Obama's corrupt DOJ and FBI repeatedly vouched to the Court for Steele's unquestionable integrity even after they fired him for lying.

Obama's corrupt DOJ and FBIrepeatedly concealed from the Court that Crooked Hillary and the DNC had paid for this unverified dirt These are very big trespasses against our civil rights against illegal spying by the Federal Government.

The bulk of the first Carter Page FISA application consists of allegations against Page that were disclosed to the FBI by Mr. Steele and are also outlined in the Steele dossier. The application contains no additional information corroborating the dossier allegations against Mr. Page.

In June 2017 testimony, Comey described information in the Steele dossier as “salacious and unverified.”

The FBI’s former deputy director, Lying Andrew McCabe, told Congress that the bureau tried very hard to verify Steele’s information but could provide no points of verification beyond the fact that Page did travel to Russia in July 2016 — a fact that required no effort to corroborate since the trip was unconcealed and widely known. (Page delivered a public commencement address at the New Economic School.) Furthermore, in British legal proceedings, Steele himself has described the information he provided to the FBI as “raw intelligence” that was “unverified.”

But if, as you claim, everything they did was moral, right and just, then I'm sure they welcome the thorough investigation that will reveal to all just how clean their hands are.
Parts of the dossier were verified. And the part of the dossier that Comey referred to as “salacious and unverified” was the claim in it that trump paid prostitutes to perform a golden shower — which was accurately described as salacious and unverified and was not included in the application for the FISA warrant.

And the applications contained details beyond the dossier.

And while the applications did not mention Hillary or the DNC, they did mention Steele for the court to discern his credibility.

And this was investigated by Nunes and it’s under investigation now by Horowitz, who is close to wrapping up. If you think a third investigation is needed, then I can only imagine you would also welcome Democrats to open another investigation into Trump/Collusion.

and if we allow this against trump cause we hate him, the right will adopt this as a viable tactic in todays climate.

it's the nature of the beast.

Deep state?
Omg
Exactly. They are Oligarchists, fancying themselves as Lords and Nobles. BUT, in this Great Nation , we have no nobility, NO ONE has an inherent right to rule, because we rule ourselves. All government power is derived from someone who stood before the voters and was granted, by us, the authority they wield.

The Left has a real problem with this, which quite frankly is their problem, so long as they are restrained from violating our civil rights, I couldn't give less of a damn what they want, think or desire, but, with this Illegal spying they crossed a bright red line. I look forward to a full and complete investigation of how the Illegal Trump Spying came to be "approved", who approved it, who lied to FISC, who felonious swore false oaths to obtain warrants, who colluded it this effort.
Who engaged in the Unmasking Orgy in the closing days of the Corrupt Obama Administration
Who feloniously and recklessly leaked classified information to the media over the last two years.

So you're fine with Trump's DOJ spying on the eventual Democrat nominee?
and if we allow this against trump cause we hate him, the right will adopt this as a viable tactic in todays climate.

it's the nature of the beast.

Deep state?
Omg
Believe Trump is a compromised agent of the Kremlin?

LONG PAUSE OF SILENCE

and,

We’ve seen much of the evidence and so far, there’s been no actionable evidence. Barr saying he “thinks” there was spying is nothing more than a biased opinion. But we’ll soon see if there actually is any evidence behind his opinion as Horowitz will soon be wrapping up his investigation. As far as Nunes, he was spoon fed information from the White House; hardly an objective source on the matter.

But like I said with the Mueller investigation, I’ll wait until the findings are released.

LONG PAUSE OF SILENCE

and,

please.

faun never considers anything. he just bitches at people and sees how much fishing he can make them do.
LOLOL

You poor thing. I’m sorry I was too hard on you in the past. I’ll try and go easy on you in the future.

:itsok:

Deep state?
Omg
Exactly. They are Oligarchists, fancying themselves as Lords and Nobles. BUT, in this Great Nation , we have no nobility, NO ONE has an inherent right to rule, because we rule ourselves. All government power is derived from someone who stood before the voters and was granted, by us, the authority they wield.

The Left has a real problem with this, which quite frankly is their problem, so long as they are restrained from violating our civil rights, I couldn't give less of a damn what they want, think or desire, but, with this Illegal spying they crossed a bright red line. I look forward to a full and complete investigation of how the Illegal Trump Spying came to be "approved", who approved it, who lied to FISC, who felonious swore false oaths to obtain warrants, who colluded it this effort.
Who engaged in the Unmasking Orgy in the closing days of the Corrupt Obama Administration
Who feloniously and recklessly leaked classified information to the media over the last two years.
What utter tripe. :cuckoo:

The left does not have an issue of our government being elected by the people.

Deep state?
Omg

Sure it does. They've been crying like petulant children because the people elected Trump.

Deep state?
Omg

Sure it does. They've been crying like petulant children because the people elected Trump.
Fucking moron, they’re complaining about trump, not our government being elected by the people. And not for nothing but, the right “cried like petulant children” for the 8 years Obama was president.

Plus the two years since because they just can’t quit him.

The Carter Page FISA Warrant (Spying) is being reviewed and the origins of the counter intelligence investigation, by the Justice Dept's IG, as it should be.

I have no problem with that....

I almost fell off the couch when I read this.........

This is very decent of you.....

I take back calling you a zealot before...

There is hope for the world..

Forum List

Back