Barr Unlikely To Testify To House Tomorrow

Sorry, the 5 trillion crybaby hillary threads are over there -->
The only thing coming out of this bullshit investigation is how corrupt the Obama administration was and Hillary will go down as well.
Oh my, the trumpkin has fallen into an obama clinton Tourette's seizure. There goes the rest of your day....
No my day will be great. Your day will be full of hate. I feel sorry for your kind. Trump bad, lol.
Nah, you and i both know you will he here all day, throwing your little tantrums and making shit up.
No actually I have a life, but I do like to mess with the feeble minds of liberals.
...by having prolonged fits of uncontrollable Clinton obama tourettes syndrome and embarrassing yourself.

You sure showed them! Haha

Won't work for Barr...he is toast...

House Dems today changed the rules of engagement to allow extended time for non-committee attorneys to question Barr tomorrow, pretty much guaranteeing he will be a no-show.

That had to have been their intent.

Feckless Dem Clowns.

What does it matter who ask him the questions if you know what the hell you are talking about, he is not going because if he does it will expose him for the fraud he is.
So you have no prob with either the House or Senate Dem's last-minute scumbaggery?
Yesterday's Senate hearing proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Barr understands the Mueller Report and Dems don't. Rather than ask relevant questions that could elicit important revelations about the process and findings they all pontificated for much of their allotted time - spewing their lame, discredited narratives - and then asked stupid, leading, poorly formulated and delivered interrogatories. They were far more interested in playing "gotcha" and posing than in doing anything that would serve this country … as usual.

Feckless Dem Clowns.

Yesterdays testimony proved that Barr should be Trump's personal lawyer not the AG, it all showed that Barr has not read the full report. Trumpers like you don't care about the law and if any were broken all you care about is keeping Trump's misdeeds hidden.
Hidden? You call releasing 90% of a 2 yr witch-hunt hiding? As for Barr's knowledge and comprehension of Mueller's Report, your opinion couldn't be further from the truth. He was cool, calm, and prepared while not one of the Dem's was in his league. Not one.

Last edited:
No actually I have a life, but I do like to mess with the feeble minds of liberals.
...by having prolonged fits of uncontrollable Clinton obama tourettes syndrome and embarrassing yourself.
LOL. Evidently you missed this:

Many here at USMB, including myself, mimic and/or ridicule those who have regular outbursts of irrationality often regarding the POTUS, his fam, his policies, his tweets, his appearance, his ... well ... his everything. As the phenomenon is widespread - afflicting millions of Americans including much of NY, Cali, the media, and WashDC - Psychology Today tackled the issue of whether TDS is a real mental disorder. In that the mass hysteria is readily observable behavior, the author concludes that "Such people may need mental health support."

If you still cry yourself to sleep every fucking night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every fucking morning, and obsess all day long I respectfully suggest you at least consider committing yourself for observation.

Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?
"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.

Last edited:
The only thing coming out of this bullshit investigation is how corrupt the Obama administration was and Hillary will go down as well.
Oh my, the trumpkin has fallen into an obama clinton Tourette's seizure. There goes the rest of your day....
No my day will be great. Your day will be full of hate. I feel sorry for your kind. Trump bad, lol.
Nah, you and i both know you will he here all day, throwing your little tantrums and making shit up.

Yeah the difference is what I'm talking about is the truth and this investigation is proving it. The Muller report proved Trump did nothing wrong, but no so much for Obama.

LOL.

Many here at USMB, including myself, mimic and/or ridicule those who have regular outbursts of irrationality often regarding the POTUS, his fam, his policies, his tweets, his appearance, his ... well ... his everything. As the phenomenon is widespread - afflicting millions of Americans including much of NY, Cali, the media, and WashDC - Psychology Today tackled the issue of whether TDS is a real mental disorder. In that the mass hysteria is readily observable behavior, the author concludes that "Such people may need mental health support."

If you still cry yourself to sleep every fucking night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every fucking morning, and obsess all day long I respectfully suggest you at least consider committing yourself for observation.

"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.
When you come up with the idea of a pussy hat. Then you actually make it and wear it out in public. You have absolutely lost your mind. Lol and yelling at the sky, also proves you have. Liberals are crazy.

Well that is quite the adorable little fit.

Yeah the difference is what I'm talking about is the truth and this investigation is proving it. The Muller report proved Trump did nothing wrong, but no so much for Obama.
You're delusional.

Still have your pussy hat?

Still have your pool boy?

You're delusional.
How so, this investigation has proved that the Obama administration was spying on Republican candidates during the last election. Barr is investigating it as we speak. The way the democrats are acting now are guaranteeing a Trump win in 2020. Oh and Obama being convicted will be icing on the cake. Democrats are writing your own demise.

Still have your pool boy?
Are you putting queers down trying to insult me? How homophobic of you! Thanks for proving yourself a hypocrite.

How so, this investigation has proved that the Obama administration was spying on Republican candidates during the last election.
No, thats freakish. Enjoy your whataboutism nothingburger.
You keep saying that, but it won't stop the truth coming out. Just think the first black president will kill your party. I love it!
Tantrums like yours are a dime a dozen. It's like you are soothing yourself.

How so, this investigation has proved that the Obama administration was spying on Republican candidates during the last election.
No, thats freakish. Enjoy your whataboutism nothingburger.
You keep saying that, but it won't stop the truth coming out. Just think the first black president will kill your party. I love it!
Tantrums like yours are a dime a dozen. It's like you are soothing yourself.
No tantrums, just stating facts. Justice is fixing to be served. Now I got to go, I have a life. Good day!

House Dems today changed the rules of engagement to allow extended time for non-committee attorneys to question Barr tomorrow, pretty much guaranteeing he will be a no-show.

Feckless Dem Clowns.
5bacf12933db9eb30a8b4568-750-375.jpg

There's ample precedent for professional interrogation during congressional hearings. Barr is simply afraid to answer any questions that don't come from Trump's sycophants.
What We Know About Rachel Mitchell, the Prosecutor Who Questioned Christine Blasey Ford
And you were against this then and now suddenly your for it...

Hypocrite..
And you were against this then and now suddenly your for it...

Hypocrite.
Christine Blasey Ford showed up for her interrogation.
What's Barr afraid of?
Barr_Threatens_To_Skip_House_Testimony_0_85009466_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Barr won't testify before House panel Thursday

"The Justice Department issued a double-barreled rebuff to Democrats on Wednesday, informing the House Judiciary Committee that Attorney General William Barr would not show up for his scheduled testimony before the panel and that the department would not comply with a subpoena for special counsel Robert Mueller’s full report."

Feckless Dem Clowns.

What does it matter who ask him the questions if you know what the hell you are talking about, he is not going because if he does it will expose him for the fraud he is.
So you have no prob with either the House or Senate Dem's last-minute scumbaggery?
Yesterday's Senate hearing proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Barr understands the Mueller Report and Dems don't. Rather than ask relevant questions that could elicit important revelations about the process and findings they all pontificated for much of their allotted time - spewing their lame, discredited narratives - and then asked stupid, leading, poorly formulated and delivered interrogatories. They were far more interested in playing "gotcha" and posing than in doing anything that would serve this country … as usual.

Feckless Dem Clowns.

Yesterdays testimony proved that Barr should be Trump's personal lawyer not the AG, it all showed that Barr has not read the full report. Trumpers like you don't care about the law and if any were broken all you care about is keeping Trump's misdeeds hidden.
Hidden? You call releasing 90% of a 2 yr witch-hunt hiding? As for Barr's knowledge and comprehension of Mueller's Report, your opinion couldn't be further from the truth. He was cool, calm, and prepared while not one of the Dem's was in his league. Not one.

Yep that is why Mueller thinks he has done a wonderful job explaining his report, oh wait he doesn't think that.

Feckless Dem Clowns.

Democrats should be working to improve the lives of all Americans. Instead they go after Trump with nothing to go on. Republicans will be back in charge in 2020. Democrats are too stupid to realse they are messing up.

They ALL should be working to improve this country. They have plenty to go on, the problem is the Republican party has sold their soul to Trump, he is making a mockery out the Republican party. The has to stay with him now or they would really be the laughing stock of the country. I agree Democrats just need to beat him at the ballot box, because he has definitely given them plenty of ammunition to beat him on.

Feckless Dem Clowns.
5bacf12933db9eb30a8b4568-750-375.jpg

There's ample precedent for professional interrogation during congressional hearings. Barr is simply afraid to answer any questions that don't come from Trump's sycophants.
What We Know About Rachel Mitchell, the Prosecutor Who Questioned Christine Blasey Ford
Lol
Na, not really
... and still no Russian connection

End of story

Forum List

Back