Barrett Answers Questions With No Notes - She Is Rocking Awesome

Nope. She's the best of the best, sugarplum.

Someone who has been a judge less than three years and has never been in a courtroom is the best of the best?

Another example of your low standards. Which you want. Louie Gohmert, Marsha Blackburn, Virginia Foxx, Ted Yoho - conservatives embrace the unintelligent, the mediocre, the unsophisticated. They are inferior so they don’t want anyone superior being in any position of authority. ‘Idiocracy’ is the right-wing playbook.

Hubris, my dearest Synthaholic, once chief maven of the flame room where creative means of character assassination were so important. Thanks for your not being too harsh on me back when I posted as freedombecki, and for being your dear self, bumbling around the boards like a bull in a china closet. You may have never been without any real cause except a tad bit of personality immolation. Your disappearance was surely to defend the country, oh, or not. But, just to say welcome back, sordid of, oops I mean, sort of. You may now resume your eating of conservative livers as I'm sure your devotion to rolling or turning your socks will occupy your mind. And, <giggle> of course it's silly season.

My disappearances are due to me doing what the moderators do rather than doing what they say. ;)

As for your accusation, I never engage in any attacks until I've been attacked by that poster. But sometimes that still gets me in trouble because see my first sentence. :)

I did not think the Dems could be as purile and pitiful as they were with Kavanaugh but it’s getting there

She's not answering any questions. :lol:
Pssss....psssss...psss I have a secret that everyone should know----sometimes chosing to remain silent and not feed the trolls with any information is the BEST THING you can do especially in legal proceedings.
How does that advance advise and consent?

Your moron patrol (all the left wing senators) have already declared their intentions.

So your question is moot (as well as either ignorant or two-faced).

But Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett was showcased just how qualified she is to be a judge during Sen. John Cornyn's line of questioning during her second day of confirmation hearings.

"Most of us have multiple notebooks and books and things like that in front of us. Can you hold up what you’ve been referring to in answering our questions?"

Barrett held up the only notepad she had.

"Is there anything on it?" Cornyn asked.

"The letterhead that says United States Senate," Barrett replied.

In other words, Barrett had been answering tough questions for hours, and with many hours to go, about potential rulings, Supreme Court precedents, and her past rulings and opinions all without needing extra help.

Even ABC noted how she has not used any help.

She is beyond good. She's going to be great.

Slam Dunk confirmation.

And fuck people like Camel-A Harris who will oppose her based on percieved rullings in the future. Harris either does not know the constitution or she flat out ignores us. In other words she is either ignorant or subversive.

And you pricks on the left nominated her.

Harris is 100 times more dangerous than donny the reality show boi.

And Barrett is Rocking it !!!!!!

Go Amy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Thank You Donald Trump (Mr. Reality Start) for nominating a Grade A+++ judge to the Scotus.
So she's a well prepared religious whack-job.

Still has no place on any court, much less the big one.

Only in your low-life opinion. Which you are welcomed to have (and which she'll defend for you as she sis on the court and does a stellar job).

Your claim she is a religious whack job is parraoting your masters and you have no thoughts of your own (which is understandable in many ways).

She's going to be great.

Go Amy.

Wow! She just said she's been a judge for three whole years! And she's never tried a case!

Yeah - soooo qualified.

Exactly.
Used to be that a judge had to have a wide and long body of experience overseeing TRIALS.
Like 20+ years of experience.

She's a gerbil on a wheel sent over from The Heritage Foundation.
Want to link that up for us?

She's answering them all. She's not playing games with the retards.

OK, tell us here what she said about reversing Roe v Wade and ACA... Go ahead.
She dodged abortion and gay marriage.
She's a fucking phony who won't back up what she has said in many legal memos over the years.

I thought justices weren't supposed to take hard positions on any given subject.

Isn't that the point of them being judges?

She has a string of memos and opinions she's written over the last 10 years about her stand on abortion, gay marriage, the ACA, etc.

She has said she's absolutely right in line with every decision and opinion Scalia had, since she clerked for him.

Trump doesn't know jack shit about her, he just takes the list from The Heritage Foundation, a far right fringe organization.

That's how Trump nominated Gorsuch, Beer Boy and now this kunt.

So nice to see you bigoted mysogonists exposing yourselves for all to see. This woman is smarter than ten of you put together, and she accomplishes more in a day, than you will in your entire life. And that pisses you off. She is Sooooooo much better than you, that you are jealous.

Suck it up buttercup.

Someone who has been a judge less than three years and has never been in a courtroom is the best of the best?

Another example of your low standards. Which you want. Louie Gohmert, Marsha Blackburn, Virginia Foxx, Ted Yoho - conservatives embrace the unintelligent, the mediocre, the unsophisticated. They are inferior so they don’t want anyone superior being in any position of authority. ‘Idiocracy’ is the right-wing playbook.

She still knows Constitutional law more than most judges.
That's where the rubber meets the road. Sorry she didn't spend her time hearing about a speeding ticket, or a jaywalk violation.

Pssss....psssss...psss I have a secret that everyone should know----sometimes chosing to remain silent and not feed the trolls with any information is the BEST THING you can do especially in legal proceedings.

Your moron patrol (all the left wing senators) have already declared their intentions.

The Republicans said they would confirm her before ever hearing a word she said. Because they are cowardly lapdogs.

That's where the rubber meets the road. Sorry she didn't spend her time hearing about a speeding ticket, or a jaywalk violation.

Or a corporate law case. Or a murder case. Or a property case. Or ANY cases.

Unfit.

The Republicans said they would confirm her before ever hearing a word she said. Because they are cowardly lapdogs.

I wasn't asking about advise and consent. Dumbshit.

she has 7 kids. she's used to answering stupid questions all day long

also, if you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything

Or a corporate law case. Or a murder case. Or a property case. Or ANY cases.

Unfit.

She spent 15 years teaching people about the law.

Totally fit.

Unfit is the dyke patrol (Kagen and Sotomeyer....may their kidneys fail then soon).

Dems may have found something:

3e31eeece9e996ad97810806064cd58dc55d95e4da3f34bb16052377d42dde7e.jpg

amy-barrett-raped-me-jpg.151750

Last edited:
They're not asking her any fucking questions. Idiots got nothing.
Klobuchar: Is voter intimidation legal?
Barrett: I can't answer, in case it comes before the court.
Klobuchar: It is illegal. *reads the law out loud* This law has been on the books for decades.
Barrett: sits there looking stupid.

Feinstein: Can the president move or delay an election?
Barrett: I can't answer, in case it comes before the court.
Feinstein: It's in the Constitution, Judge.
Barrett: sits there looking stupid.

But Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett was showcased just how qualified she is to be a judge during Sen. John Cornyn's line of questioning during her second day of confirmation hearings.

"Most of us have multiple notebooks and books and things like that in front of us. Can you hold up what you’ve been referring to in answering our questions?"

Barrett held up the only notepad she had.

"Is there anything on it?" Cornyn asked.

"The letterhead that says United States Senate," Barrett replied.

In other words, Barrett had been answering tough questions for hours, and with many hours to go, about potential rulings, Supreme Court precedents, and her past rulings and opinions all without needing extra help.

Even ABC noted how she has not used any help.

She is beyond good. She's going to be great.

Slam Dunk confirmation.

And fuck people like Camel-A Harris who will oppose her based on percieved rullings in the future. Harris either does not know the constitution or she flat out ignores us. In other words she is either ignorant or subversive.

And you pricks on the left nominated her.

Harris is 100 times more dangerous than donny the reality show boi.

And Barrett is Rocking it !!!!!!

Go Amy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Thank You Donald Trump (Mr. Reality Start) for nominating a Grade A+++ judge to the Scotus.
is a setup...the Republican senator gave her a heads up.

Forum List

Back