barry calls California AG good looooooking

Really? Married men shouldn't comment that a woman is attractive? Prude much?

Out of respect for their wife, yes. As a general rule, Men should not go on about how attractive other women are. Particularly when he is the one bringing it up. A husband should leave his wife no doubt where his affections are.

As i said, it's a general rule. There are nuances to every situation. But yeah, I dont think it's prudent to use a national pulpit to randomly state how beautiful you think another woman is.

I see where the BYU cheerleaders got into the top 10 as far as good looks go

images

This chick?

No. The one just above yours.

Kamala Harris who cruised to victory by promising to force every business of whatever kind out of the state.

I know that, but did someone say Kathleen looks better than Kamala? Because...uhhh

Really? Married men shouldn't comment that a woman is attractive? Prude much?

Out of respect for their wife, yes. As a general rule, Men should not go on about how attractive other women are. Particularly when he is the one bringing it up. A husband should leave his wife no doubt where his affections are.

As i said, it's a general rule. There are nuances to every situation. But yeah, I dont think it's prudent to use a national pulpit to randomly state how beautiful you think another woman is.

Are you a girl? Affections and recognizing beauty are not the same and only a female would attempt to mix the two..

It's on the list of Conservative Double Standards that a Democrat cannot refer to another Democrat as attractive.

It wasn't conservatives who called him out on what President Obama said about her.
It was a liberal who did.

Obama Causes Stir After Calling CA AG ‘Best Looking Attorney General’ | TPMDC

It is the lefty feminists who are the ones that are upset about what President Obama said, not conservatives.

Update 7:30 p.m.: The conservative Independent Women’s Forum didn’t take issue with President Obama’s remarks. “President Obama prefaced his comments with she is smart and dedicated,” IWF Communications Director Victoria Coley told TPM in an email. “If we can't enjoy a compliment once in awhile then we really have a problem!”

So you probably heard the one already about the Two Lawyers in the White House, and the One Lawyer Out In California? Seems they can now tell one another apart(?)!

So Obama now has apologized for the "Slick Chick" remarks, or however it played out on some video.

Obama apologizes to Kamala Harris for 'best-looking attorney general' comment - TODAY News

The Obamas and the California AG are all lawyers--and ignorant of the law. The law is best described in Matthew 25:14-30. The foreclosure crisis, lawful and supported, is shown therein. Jesus had apparently opposed the Law of Moses so extensively as to be brought to trial. Then he did idolotary, setting himself up as an idol in Heaven, a creature up there from down below, here.

So what is actually a harmless and off-hand remark, was legally a death penalty offense. And so there were people law-supportive, even then. . . .and Jewish. There were people law-supportive in the German Third Republic. . .and Catholic and Lutheran. In Hollywood there are all of the above.

So an apology has been made in the matter of "attractiveness" remarks. . .when apparently other remarks really would have been more approprite(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Anyone knows that real babies come from cajones, even before they get foaled from the test tube.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back