Barry's Lying Becoming Pathological

My gun isn't registered to me in my state, I don't need a piece of paper, nothing, just a background check, but nobody knows what I bought other than the gun store. So, maybe not call people morons when you don't know what you're talking about. Idiot.

Idiot wind....you don't own a firearm, have never owned a firearm....it doesn't mean you ain't a man.....plenty of other indicatations you ain't a man. Buy a firearm from a federally licensed gun dealer and the background check through ATF puts you in their data base...and it stays there unless or until you sell it to another federally licensed gun dealer....PERIOD.
Hey btw, he gave me a number, I looked up what a serial number would look like and it stated on the site I was on that there is a number and a dash then the serial number. The number before the dash is the manufacturer. Can you confirm that information?

You sure are dumb. I'm not giving you the make of my gun (did I give you my serial number or not? It's for you to figure out) you can look it up without that.

Here is the serial number on a Glock:

6749066_01_vickers_glock_17_rtf2_low_seri_640.jpg

No dashes, sometimes that's what the cops have to work with.

So, stop making excuses. You claimed you could call the ATF and they'd find out if the number I gave you is a real serial number, if so what the name of the owner is and where it was bought. And for you to prove this you need to provide the number you call, the ATF agent you spoke to and what he told you.

Good luck.

Do you own any firearms? I don't think you're exercising your so called god given right.
I don't need a gun. I carry clubs.

I get it. You're not old enough, but you sure like to pretend you know anything about the buying process.

Good luck failing to prove your point.
I'm far older than you sweetie. we already know you're a liar. carpets envy your lies. I knew when you gave me the number it was faked. It is no serial number. I also gave you more information on where the actual database is. that you still say doesn't exist. too fking funny.

Idiot wind....you don't own a firearm, have never owned a firearm....it doesn't mean you ain't a man.....plenty of other indicatations you ain't a man. Buy a firearm from a federally licensed gun dealer and the background check through ATF puts you in their data base...and it stays there unless or until you sell it to another federally licensed gun dealer....PERIOD.
Hey btw, he gave me a number, I looked up what a serial number would look like and it stated on the site I was on that there is a number and a dash then the serial number. The number before the dash is the manufacturer. Can you confirm that information?

You sure are dumb. I'm not giving you the make of my gun (did I give you my serial number or not? It's for you to figure out) you can look it up without that.

So, stop making excuses. You claimed you could call the ATF and they'd find out if the number I gave you is a real serial number, if so what the name of the owner is and where it was bought. And for you to prove this you need to provide the number you call, the ATF agent you spoke to and what he told you.

Good luck.

Do you own any firearms? I don't think you're exercising your so called god given right.

I get it. You're not old enough, but you sure like to pretend you know anything about the buying process.

I'm far older than you sweetie. we already know you're a liar. carpets envy your lies.

Oh, it's senility then. Ok.

Good luck getting nowhere with the ATF. Also, I didn't lie.

Good luck.

I'm far older than you sweetie. we already know you're a liar. carpets envy your lies.

at your age?

I don't think Obama lied, I see a lot of wingnuts who are involuntarily convulsing though.

I want you to go buy a machine gun that actually works, you phony. You can't, without the feds getting involved. THAT IS WHAT OBYSMAL SAID...…….you can BUY a machinegun.

Was he telling truth? YES or NO!

He is a LIAR, you are using semantics, and you are BOTH pitifull-)

Check out what the mutt said in Brazil recently....

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

Obama: You Can Buy Machine Guns On The Internet In America
I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.
Obama claimed our laws allowed ANYONE to get fully automatic weapons with no registration or license, that is a bald faced lie. He claimed there were few regulations on buying firearms another bald faced lie and you know it.
We have more guns in public hands than we have citizens

Those regulations can’t be too hard

And we have 25 times the amount of knives than citizens, what's your point?

WAKE UP people, these clowns are just trying to send you on a wild goose chase to disprove their lies on how THEY tell you, they can buy a gun.

And what if it is true? Some states don't require such a hard registration process?

Then it is up to THEM, to strengthen, THEIR STATE laws, and leave the rest of us alone! That is the FAULT OF THE STATE if true, so they need get off their computers and a**ses, and do something about it. Not call Washington to screw everyone else.

All the argument by Happy-go-unlucky is-------------->my state won't enforce my vision of reasonable gun control, so since I am to DAMN LAZY to change the rules where I live, I will bitch like a police state tyrant to Washington, and impose my WILL UPON EVERYONE...……..because it is easier to join a bunch of whiners across the country, then get off my high-class-a** and do something in my own state.

Have you heard of BLACKFLAG? Well, what Happy-go-Unlucky is trying to pull off is...…..a FALSEFLAG! Just making EXCUSES why they should hold the high ground on this debate, instead of admitting, they are HOLDING THE LAZY ground.

Good luck.

at your age?

Ahhh, at least have some part of your post on topic.

I don't think Obama lied, I see a lot of wingnuts who are involuntarily convulsing though.

I want you to go buy a machine gun that actually works, you phony. You can't, without the feds getting involved. THAT IS WHAT OBYSMAL SAID...…….you can BUY a machinegun.

Can you buy a fully automatic weapon in the United States, yes or no?

Not in 13 States and not with out a license a thorough background check, registering it and always letting the ATF know where it is. All things Obama claimed you did not need.

Not in 13 States and not with out a license a thorough background check, registering it and always letting the ATF know where it is. All things Obama claimed you did not need.

I don't think Obama made that claim, but OK.

I don't think Obama made that claim, but OK.
Yes he did he was talking about laws and he said the law allowed no real control.

Forum List

Back