Barry's Lying Becoming Pathological

It was a half truth....especially in the context of what he was implying.
If I didn't know any better and listened to him, I would think that
I could buy a gun on the internet and have it sent to my address. Which isn't so.

Not really. In many countries and I believe where Obama was at you can't buy online and for the reasons I previously mentioned some would take issue with it. Again, I don't think Obama's speech was about getting into the nitty-gritty on gun laws, I heard nothing more than bullet points.
untrue bullet points.

If you say so. You're the one who can't figure out how to trace a serial number or what a serial number even looks like when imprinted on a gun.
it needs a dash to be a serial number. without it it's fake. it's like me putting up FS642019

I could buy a gun on the internet and have it sent to my address. Which isn't so.

Not really. In many countries and I believe where Obama was at you can't buy online and for the reasons I previously mentioned some would take issue with it. Again, I don't think Obama's speech was about getting into the nitty-gritty on gun laws, I heard nothing more than bullet points.
Bullet points? I call it a half truth.....especially coming a former president on foreign soil, again....context.

To me a bullet point is saying you went fishing when you actually went Salmon fishing.

If you say so. I don't think he was giving a detailed speech. But, hey, have at it.
he just felt like it was time to lie.

untrue bullet points.

If you say so. You're the one who can't figure out how to trace a serial number or what a serial number even looks like when imprinted on a gun.
it needs a dash to be a serial number. without it it's fake. it's like me putting up FS642019

Not all serial numbers have dashes stamped into them on the gun. Sorry, you're just going to have to figure it out. Wouldn't the ATF knowt?

Are you even a gun owner? I'm thinking you're not.

untrue bullet points.

Not all serial numbers have dashes stamped into them. Sorry, you're just going to have to figure it out. Wouldn't the ATF be able to figure that out?
not with a fake number, no they won't. but I figured that's what you'd do, and I figured correctly.

untrue bullet points.

Not all serial numbers have dashes stamped into them. Sorry, you're just going to have to figure it out. Wouldn't the ATF be able to figure that out?
not with a fake number, no they won't. but I figured that's what you'd do, and I figured correctly.

How do you know? It's very obvious to me the ATF hasn't told you jack. So, you made the claim they will look it up in some database that doesn't exist and I expect you to follow through with that and document the phone number you call, the agent you speak to and let us know what they tell you.

untrue bullet points.

How do you know? It's very obvious to me the ATF hasn't told you jack. So, you made the claim they will look it up in some database that doesn't exist and I expect you to follow through with that and document the phone number you call, the agent you speak to and let us know what they tell you.
I know it by researching it fool.

I know it by researching it fool.

I don't think you're going to find anything online that is going to tell you my name, my address, where I bought it or if it's even real. Is it real? Maybe, maybe not and you have no way of confirming.

Here's how I do it. I use Armslist and list the weapon, it's condition, specs and price with 4 pics. I state in my ad I can't sell a pistol to anybody outside of the state of Arizona, under 18, or has a felony record. I demand an Arizona DL and a statement saying they are legally able to buy and own a firearm in the state of Arizona with their signature. I write down their plate # and sticker expiration. I turned down a kid on a Mossberg Maverick 88 a few months back....shook his hand....cold as ice on an 80 degree day....junkie. Although a shotgun leaves little if any forensic signature, I'm not about to get charged with something I didn't do because I can't vouch for my whereabouts on a given night. He started to give me some crap but decided not to take it over the line. Oh, and I never meet at my address, (I prefer grocery store parking lots with lots of people around), never have ammunition with the weapon, put the receipt in my safe with my other valuables. If this helps anybody, good on me.

My gun isn't registered to me in my state, I don't need a piece of paper, nothing, just a background check, but nobody knows what I bought other than the gun store. So, maybe not call people morons when you don't know what you're talking about. Idiot.

Idiot wind....you don't own a firearm, have never owned a firearm....it doesn't mean you ain't a man.....plenty of other indicatations you ain't a man. Buy a firearm from a federally licensed gun dealer and the background check through ATF puts you in their data base...and it stays there unless or until you sell it to another federally licensed gun dealer....PERIOD.

My gun isn't registered to me in my state, I don't need a piece of paper, nothing, just a background check, but nobody knows what I bought other than the gun store. So, maybe not call people morons when you don't know what you're talking about. Idiot.

Idiot wind....you don't own a firearm, have never owned a firearm....it doesn't mean you ain't a man.....plenty of other indicatations you ain't a man. Buy a firearm from a federally licensed gun dealer and the background check through ATF puts you in their data base...and it stays there unless or until you sell it to another federally licensed gun dealer....PERIOD.

I own a firearm, I don't care if you believe me or not.

Successful Background check data is destroyed and is not the same form for a gun purchase which is never added to any database, it's illegal to do so. It's illegal for the government to keep it on a computer or any sort of searchable format.

National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) — FBI

The ATF's Nonsenical Non-Searchable Gun Databases, Explained
Don't get wrapped up in the word "database" the article goes on to explain that's not what it is in any modern context.

From the link:
How can a database be “non-searchable”?
Trick question: The system can’t really be considered a database. (There is a reason the ATF uses the phrase “data systems” instead). There is no ability to search the text of a file, and no effort is made to tag files with identifiers that could later be used to sort and search. “We compare it to an electronic card catalog system, where records are digitally imaged, but not optimized for character recognition,” ATF spokesman Corey Ray says.

Last edited:

can't make it up.

Hey btw, he gave me a number, I looked up what a serial number would look like and it stated on the site I was on that there is a number and a dash then the serial number. The number before the dash is the manufacturer. Can you confirm that information?

Hey btw, he gave me a number, I looked up what a serial number would look like and it stated on the site I was on that there is a number and a dash then the serial number. The number before the dash is the manufacturer. Can you confirm that information?

You sure are dumb. I'm not giving you the make of my gun (did I give you my serial number or not? It's for you to figure out) you can look it up without that.

Here is the serial number on a Glock:

6749066_01_vickers_glock_17_rtf2_low_seri_640.jpg

No dashes, sometimes that's what the cops have to work with.

So, stop making excuses. You claimed you could call the ATF and they'd find out if the number I gave you is a real serial number, if so what the name of the owner is and where it was bought. And for you to prove this you need to provide the number you call, the ATF agent you spoke to and what he told you.

Good luck.

Do you own any firearms? I don't think you're exercising your so called god given right.

Last edited:

You sure are dumb. I'm not giving you the make of my gun (did I give you my serial number or not? It's for you to figure out) you can look it up without that.

So, stop making excuses. You claimed you could call the ATF and they'd find out if the number I gave you is a real serial number, if so what the name of the owner is and where it was bought. And for you to prove this you need to provide the number you call, the ATF agent you spoke to and what he told you.

Good luck.

Do you own any firearms? I don't think you're exercising your so called god given right.
I don't need a gun. I carry clubs.

Good luck.

I don't need a gun. I carry clubs.

I get it. You're not old enough, but you sure like to pretend you know anything about the buying process.

Good luck failing to prove your point.

Forum List

Back