Barry's Lying Becoming Pathological

Check out what the mutt said in Brazil recently....

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

Obama: You Can Buy Machine Guns On The Internet In America

Can you buy a gun over the internet. Yes.
Can you buy a machine gun. Yes.
Are there few regulations to buying a gun, up for debate but, compared to most other modern democracies the answer is Yes.

The only argument I can see is where he said "Anyone can buy any weapon". That's really not that far off base. You can buy a gun in a private sale, pretty much anyone can whether that sale is legal or not there isn't a system to check.
Do you believe that if you bought a gun over the internet that it
would be sent directly to you? hmmmm?
Or, might they send it to a licensed dealer to have the buyer fill out the paperwork?
Think about that.

You don't even know our own gun registration laws.
I posted the governments laws. not mine.

Actually you didn't post any laws, you simply posted a link to an oversimplified view of how guns are traced. There is no national database, serial numbers and gun owners names are not listed on any database or computer.

Read this for the clusterfuck of a system we have:
Here's how cops actually trace a gun

No database
No searchable format to identify gun owners
No way of tracing guns that have been sold privately, the information is simply not required to be kept
Gun registration is up to each individual state and many do not register guns

We track cars better than we do guns.
give me your serial number then. from what you said, I can't find you. let's see. put your money where your mouth is.

Here is a serial number: JTB819

Is it real? Is it fake? You don't know and I'm not interested in your answer, I want to see your proof that you were able to identify any potential owner.
I have to ask the ATF to run it. I'm at work for the moment and I can't access them here. I'll get you that info tonight when I get home on my home PC.

Ok, so, you have to provide proof of your search, right? What steps you took and how can I repeat it, I'd like to be able to track down my guns afterall...if that is my gun, maybe it's my wife's, maybe I sold it, maybe it's made up. Either way, I want documented proof of what you find.

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

Becoming? The token negro has been a liar his whole political career.

source.gif

Are there few regulations to buying a gun, up for debate but, compared to most other modern democracies the answer is Yes.

The only argument I can see is where he said "Anyone can buy any weapon". That's really not that far off base. You can buy a gun in a private sale, pretty much anyone can whether that sale is legal or not there isn't a system to check.
would be sent directly to you? hmmmm
Or, might they send it to a licensed dealer to have the buyer fill out the paperwork?
Think about that.

No shit, thanks.

I posted the governments laws. not mine.

Actually you didn't post any laws, you simply posted a link to an oversimplified view of how guns are traced. There is no national database, serial numbers and gun owners names are not listed on any database or computer.

No database
No way of tracing guns that have been sold privately, the information is simply not required to be kept

give me your serial number then. from what you said, I can't find you. let's see. put your money where your mouth is.

Is it real? Is it fake? You don't know and I'm not interested in your answer, I want to see your proof that you were able to identify any potential owner.
I have to ask the ATF to run it. I'm at work for the moment and I can't access them here. I'll get you that info tonight when I get home on my home PC.

Ok, so, you have to provide proof of your search, right? What steps you took and how can I repeat it, I'd like to be able to track down my guns afterall...if that is my gun, maybe it's my wife's, maybe I sold it, maybe it's made up. Either way, I want documented proof of what you find.
I said, one has to contact the ATF. they will find the information out.

source.gif

Becoming? The token negro has been a liar his whole political career.

There we go. There's those conservative civil rights minded Republicans that saved us from those evil southern liberals. :21:

source.gif

Think about that.

No shit, thanks.
You're welcome! Not sure that Obama explained that one, though.

source.gif

I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.

Bull shit. You talk out of your ass. You know nothing of the process involved and you just made a stronger case that libtards don’t have a clue what they are talking about.

National Firearms Act (NFA) | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

There is the ATF FAQ on what’s involved and it will prove token negro and your self are liars.

source.gif

He doesn't "know" shit. He's just a meat puppet with Valerie Jarrett's hand up his ass. He repeats whatever he told to say, he has no idea if it's true or not, nor does he give a fuck.

His only concern in life is keeping away from Mooch so he doesn't get his ass kicked and gulping down loads of genetic waste from pieces of shit like Jussie Smolleck.

No database

The ATF is going to give you my private information?

Well, at least document the phone number you call and the agent you talked to.

source.gif

Think about that.

No shit, thanks.

I don't know, did he lie about it?

I personally don't have an issue if you buy a gun online as long as you go through a solid background check, however I would want to see a firearm registration like JC is pretending there is.

I have no idea what they might ask. They may ask why I'm asking and not allow it if I'm not a cop. who knows. but, the fact is, the serial number is available in the federal database thanks to that form number I included.

You can do a search on your name and see what gun they have on file.

How to Find Whom a Gun is Registered to

source.gif

Think about that.

No shit, thanks.

I personally don't have an issue if you buy a gun online as long as you go through a solid background check, however I would want to see a firearm registration like JC is pretending there is.

How to buy a gun online

Here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer:

1. Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. (Click HERE for FFL dealers aready on file)
  2. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Budsgunshop.com.
  3. Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
  4. If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
  5. Provide your dealer with our mailing address or toll free fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.(if not already on file)
  6. Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
To Speed Up Your Order:

• If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
  • Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.

If you have questions or concerns please CONTACT US or log-in to the web site to access Live Chat. We will be happy to address your concerns.

VERY IMPORTANT

Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.

After

Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to Budsgunshop.comAFTER accepting the transfer from your dealer you MAY be charged a restocking fee

I have no idea what they might ask. They may ask why I'm asking and not allow it if I'm not a cop. who knows. but, the fact is, the serial number is available in the federal database thanks to that form number I included.

While you're at it ask them about that database, it doesn't exist, it's just a shitstorm of paperwork, no database and no current information either such as address changes, name changes, owner deaths, private sales. What they have is not a database nor is it in any way complete or even easily searchable.

source.gif

Think about that.

No shit, thanks.

I don't know, do you consider a half truth as a lie like I do?

While you're at it ask them about that database, it doesn't exist, it's just a shitstorm of paperwork, no database and no current information either such as address changes, name changes, owner deaths, private sales. What they have is not a database nor is it in any way complete or even easily searchable.
well dude, you can contact them and ask for yourself. I'll confirm your story. k? I'll use your phony number you gave me

Think about that.

No shit, thanks.

How to buy a gun online

1. Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. (Click HERE for FFL dealers aready on file)
  2. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Budsgunshop.com.
  3. Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
  4. If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
  5. Provide your dealer with our mailing address or toll free fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.(if not already on file)
  6. Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
To Speed Up Your Order:

• If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
  • Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.

If you have questions or concerns please CONTACT US or log-in to the web site to access Live Chat. We will be happy to address your concerns.

VERY IMPORTANT

Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.

After

Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to Budsgunshop.comAFTER accepting the transfer from your dealer you MAY be charged a restocking fee

Thanks, already have a pretty good idea of the process.

I wonder if the universal background check will cover what you're asking? I sincerely doubt it.

Think about that.

No shit, thanks.

How to buy a gun online

To Speed Up Your Order:

VERY IMPORTANT

After

Thanks, already have a pretty good idea of the process.
lying more than a carpet.

Think about that.

No shit, thanks.

I don't know, do you consider a half truth as a lie like I do?

I don't consider it a half truth. Many people don't like the idea of buying guns on the internet, the seller could be questionable like about the origins of the gun, could be difficult to tell if they are licensed, you must do your due diligence to make sure you are following your local laws, that sort of thing. I personally don't have an issue with this but that doesn't mean I think that someone who disagrees with me is automatically lying because they didn't spill out an entire argument, especially when they weren't making an argument to begin with.

Forum List

Back