Barry's Lying Becoming Pathological

He's always been a liar. We have 22,000 gun laws on the books, most of them unconstitutional. Automatic weapons are very expensive and heavily regulated. He must be hanging out with the Choom Gang again, doing the Ganga and Coke.

Why is the right conflating fully automatic guns with all the others?

Hey moron......tell me you wouldn't be very careful selling a firearm to somebody who might use it for crime. Private sales don't change the fact that weapon is and will forever be registered in YOUR NAME and if it shows up at a crime scene, the cops come see YOU. Now that you know how the real world operates, maybe you'll join BlackFlag and disappear from this thread.

I very well could see someone buying a gun for someone else who has a police record, on purpose.

My gun isn't registered to me in my state, I don't need a piece of paper, nothing, just a background check, but nobody knows what I bought other than the gun store. So, maybe not call people morons when you don't know what you're talking about. Idiot.
you can't buy a gun for someone else. you're fking goofy as usual. You buy a gun, it is registered to you!!!! dude, facts are not your friends either.

Nope. I own a gun, legally. It is not registered to me.
yes it is. look up the serial number off the gun.

It has a serial number but no relationship to me.

That is unless I reported it stolen or otherwise gave the authorities the information, they do not have it.

Learn about gun laws, moron.
it's recorded in your name you stupid fk. look it up!!!! it all gets logged in the books at purchase, it does go in a database. just more leftist lies.

I very well could see someone buying a gun for someone else who has a police record, on purpose.

My gun isn't registered to me in my state, I don't need a piece of paper, nothing, just a background check, but nobody knows what I bought other than the gun store. So, maybe not call people morons when you don't know what you're talking about. Idiot.
you can't buy a gun for someone else. you're fking goofy as usual. You buy a gun, it is registered to you!!!! dude, facts are not your friends either.

That is unless I reported it stolen or otherwise gave the authorities the information, they do not have it.

it's recorded in your name you stupid fk. look it up!!!! it all gets logged in the books at purchase, it does go in a database. just more leftist lies.

Which database? The gun stores keep a record, the federal government does not have access to and dozens of states do not require firearm registration. And those records don't track private sales of guns which could be bought and sold multiple times thereby tracking the owner impossible.

Which database? The gun stores keep a record, the federal government does not have access to and dozens of states do not require firearm registration. And those records don't track private sales of guns which could be bought and sold multiple times thereby tracking the owner impossible.
I didn't say the federal government does, I said it is recorded and it can be searched and the serial number used to find you!!! there is a trail. you said there were no records, and that you could buy a gun for a felon. you fking lied. you just admitted it too. what a lying loser.

here

How to Find Whom a Gun is Registered to

you know, I fking pwn you all everyday in here. you all are truly useless humans and should leave the world and save the CO2.

"becoming..."

Come on.

The GOP Opposition Research had this guy down cold in 1996 - "gay commie"

How can any "man" be "honest" running for President with a MAN for "First Lady..."

Can you buy a gun over the internet. Yes.
Can you buy a machine gun. Yes.
Are there few regulations to buying a gun, up for debate but, compared to most other modern democracies the answer is Yes.

The only argument I can see is where he said "Anyone can buy any weapon". That's really not that far off base. You can buy a gun in a private sale, pretty much anyone can whether that sale is legal or not there isn't a system to check.

Hey moron......tell me you wouldn't be very careful selling a firearm to somebody who might use it for crime. Private sales don't change the fact that weapon is and will forever be registered in YOUR NAME and if it shows up at a crime scene, the cops come see YOU. Now that you know how the real world operates, maybe you'll join BlackFlag and disappear from this thread.

Nope. I own a gun legally. It is not registered to me.
well if you purchased it legally, then you were required to fill out paperwork. Correct?

I didn't say the federal government does, I said it is recorded and it can be searched and the serial number used to find you!!! there is a trail. you said there were no records, and that you could buy a gun for a felon. you fking lied. you just admitted it too. what a lying loser.

Not much of a trail. First off, nobody but the gun dealer even knows I have it in the first place. If I commit a crime with it I can simply just take it apart and dispose of it and nobody is the wiser. If I'm a suspect there is no proof I own the gun, no paper trail because only the gun store would have the record and there are thousands of them, for all practical purposes I'm not a gun owner if I say so there is no way of legally proving otherwise.

I also could very easily sell it, write myself a note with a fake date, not that any paperwork is required and I don't even need to see the ID of who I am selling the gun to. It's out in lala land and no records at all, free and clear.

Not much of a trail. First off, nobody but the gun dealer even knows I have it in the first place. If I commit a crime with it I can simply just take it apart and dispose of it and nobody is the wiser. If I'm a suspect there is no proof I own the gun, no paper trail because only the gun store would have the record and there are thousands of them, for all practical purposes I'm not a gun owner if I say so there is no way of legally proving otherwise.

I also could very easily sell it, write myself a note with a fake date, not that any paperwork is required and I don't even need to see the ID of who I am selling the gun to. It's out in lala land and no records at all, free and clear.
son you're in too deep.

Are there few regulations to buying a gun, up for debate but, compared to most other modern democracies the answer is Yes.

The only argument I can see is where he said "Anyone can buy any weapon". That's really not that far off base. You can buy a gun in a private sale, pretty much anyone can whether that sale is legal or not there isn't a system to check.

well if you purchased it legally, then you were required to fill out paperwork. Correct?

Yes. The gun purchase is recorded, what I choose to do with the gun afterwards is not and there is no registration of gun ownership. I could give it away as a birthday present if I want and I don't have to tell anyone.

Check out what the mutt said in Brazil recently....

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

Obama: You Can Buy Machine Guns On The Internet In America
The Great Obama witnessed firsthand the damage unrestricted firearms have done to this country

son you're in too deep.

No, this is a one on one example but how a lot of guns end up in the wrong hands is through straw purchases where one person buys guns and then sells/gives them away to others who may or may not meet the legal standards for a gun. In my state it could be difficult to prove since the reseller isn't required to do any background check or ensure the buyer is legal, in every sense of the word.

We need both registration and background checks

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.
Obama claimed our laws allowed ANYONE to get fully automatic weapons with no registration or license, that is a bald faced lie. He claimed there were few regulations on buying firearms another bald faced lie and you know it.

I don't think Obama lied, I see a lot of wingnuts who are involuntarily convulsing though.

source.gif

I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.
Obama claimed our laws allowed ANYONE to get fully automatic weapons with no registration or license, that is a bald faced lie. He claimed there were few regulations on buying firearms another bald faced lie and you know it.

No, he didn't. Punctuation matters.

Yes. The gun purchase is recorded, what I choose to do with the gun afterwards is not and there is no registration of gun ownership. I could give it away as a birthday present if I want and I don't have to tell anyone.
it makes you responsible for any use of that gun. I give two shits what happens, it's on you. And the only way to save yourself is to say it was stolen before it is used. And even then, you have to explain how it was stolen and that lie could always find its way to your guilt as well. no, there is plenty of accountability with the current laws on the books. Period.

source.gif

No, he didn't. Punctuation matters.
yes he did. dude you lost all trust on here. go away.

son you're in too deep.

No, this is a one on one example but how a lot of guns end up in the wrong hands is through straw purchases where one person buys guns and then sells/gives them away to others who may or may not meet the legal standards for a gun. In my state it could be difficult to prove since the reseller isn't required to do any background check or ensure the buyer is legal, in every sense of the word.
all serial numbers are recorded and kept in a database. every fking one that wasn't made back in civil war times. I gave you the federal number. shut up, you lie so much rugs are jealous.

it makes you responsible for any use of that gun. I give two shits what happens, it's on you. And the only way to save yourself is to say it was stolen before it is used. And even then, you have to explain how it was stolen and that lie could always find its way to your guilt as well. no, there is plenty of accountability with the current laws on the books. Period.

If I sell my gun and the guy I sell it to, or the guy he sells it to, or the 10th buyer of the gun sells it to is not my responsibility. I am not legally responsible for how it's used. That also doesn't change the fact that there is now a gun out there that could be in anybody's hands and the seller followed the law to the letter.

Forum List

Back