Barry's Lying Becoming Pathological

willful deflection.

More like willful BS.
he can't say the truth. the truth was in full display yesterday when Cory Booker was questioned by Jake Tapper of CNN. what part of your program would have stopped the guy in Virginia. it was fking deflection heaven. Tapper though held Booker to his plan, and there was no answer. The fact is, mental illness is mental illness and one never knows when a person will lose their mind. And now in Australia, gun free zone another four dead by a gun. so even taking away guns doesn't solve mental illness.

Tapper Actually Questions 2020 Dem on Effectiveness of His Gun Control Plan

Check out what the mutt said in Brazil recently....

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

Obama: You Can Buy Machine Guns On The Internet In America

Can you buy a gun over the internet. Yes.
Can you buy a machine gun. Yes.
Are there few regulations to buying a gun, up for debate but, compared to most other modern democracies the answer is Yes.

The only argument I can see is where he said "Anyone can buy any weapon". That's really not that far off base. You can buy a gun in a private sale, pretty much anyone can whether that sale is legal or not there isn't a system to check.

Our society appears to be coming apart at the seams according to the Rat Media....but the fact is I don't see many changes.....People I meet in public are polite and courteous same as they've always been. Of course here in Phoenix, a large portion of the public is doing concealed-carry which tends to make us more respectful acting even when we'd prefer not to be.

Are there few regulations to buying a gun, up for debate but, compared to most other modern democracies the answer is Yes.

The only argument I can see is where he said "Anyone can buy any weapon". That's really not that far off base. You can buy a gun in a private sale, pretty much anyone can whether that sale is legal or not there isn't a system to check.

Hey moron......tell me you wouldn't be very careful selling a firearm to somebody who might use it for crime. Private sales don't change the fact that weapon is and will forever be registered in YOUR NAME and if it shows up at a crime scene, the cops come see YOU. Now that you know how the real world operates, maybe you'll join BlackFlag and disappear from this thread.

Just to bring things up to date, Obama is a private citizen and can make no changes that effect the running of government.

I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.

some kind of paperwork, some kind of training......If you'd ever bought a firearm, which I doubt, you'd be more careful what kind of lies you tell, fool.
I’ve never bought an automatic weapon. The others were easy. Go fuck yourself.

Just to bring things up to date, Obama is a private citizen and can make no changes that effect the running of government.
But he is the leader of the shadow government and a top official in the Islamic illuminati. Didn’t you know?

does he have secret service with him? if so, then he is no private citizen.

Hey moron......tell me you wouldn't be very careful selling a firearm to somebody who might use it for crime. Private sales don't change the fact that weapon is and will forever be registered in YOUR NAME and if it shows up at a crime scene, the cops come see YOU. Now that you know how the real world operates, maybe you'll join BlackFlag and disappear from this thread.

I very well could see someone buying a gun for someone else who has a police record, on purpose.

My gun isn't registered to me in my state, I don't need a piece of paper, nothing, just a background check, but nobody knows what I bought other than the gun store. So, maybe not call people morons when you don't know what you're talking about. Idiot.

I very well could see someone buying a gun for someone else who has a police record, on purpose.

My gun isn't registered to me in my state, I don't need a piece of paper, nothing, just a background check, but nobody knows what I bought other than the gun store. So, maybe not call people morons when you don't know what you're talking about. Idiot.
you can't buy a gun for someone else. you're fking goofy as usual. You buy a gun, it is registered to you!!!! dude, facts are not your friends either.

you can't buy a gun for someone else. you're fking goofy as usual. You buy a gun, it is registered to you!!!! dude, facts are not your friends either.

Nope. I own a gun legally. It is not registered to me.

Nope. I own a gun, legally. It is not registered to me.
yes it is. look up the serial number off the gun. facts :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.
You're a lair, as we all know. I've been in tons of gun stores and few sold automatic weapons and you can't just buy one.

Nope. I own a gun, legally. It is not registered to me.
yes it is. look up the serial number off the gun.

It has a serial number but no relationship to me.

That is unless I reported it stolen or otherwise gave the authorities the information, they do not have it.

Learn about gun laws, moron.

some kind of paperwork, some kind of training......If you'd ever bought a firearm, which I doubt, you'd be more careful what kind of lies you tell, fool.
You’ve lost all credibility liar fuc outta here.

source.gif

You're a lair, as we all know. I've been in tons of gun stores and few sold automatic weapons and you can't just buy one.
I never said that so go fuck yourself

source.gif

I never said that so go fuck yourself
Do you do anything but lie?

You’ve lost all credibility liar fuc outta here.

No lie, you can walk out of a store in less than 20 minutes with a gun where I live, just a matter of how busy the store is (and we're not talking full automatics)

Forum List

Back