Barry's Lying Becoming Pathological

Check out what the mutt said in Brazil recently....

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

Obama: You Can Buy Machine Guns On The Internet In America
I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.
Obama claimed our laws allowed ANYONE to get fully automatic weapons with no registration or license, that is a bald faced lie. He claimed there were few regulations on buying firearms another bald faced lie and you know it.

No, he didn't. Punctuation matters.
yes he did. dude you lost all trust on here. go away.

You don't even know our own gun registration laws.

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.
Obama claimed our laws allowed ANYONE to get fully automatic weapons with no registration or license, that is a bald faced lie. He claimed there were few regulations on buying firearms another bald faced lie and you know it.

I posted the governments laws. not mine.

Which database? The gun stores keep a record, the federal government does not have access to and dozens of states do not require firearm registration. And those records don't track private sales of guns which could be bought and sold multiple times thereby tracking the owner impossible.
I didn't say the federal government does, I said it is recorded and it can be searched and the serial number used to find you!!! there is a trail. you said there were no records, and that you could buy a gun for a felon. you fking lied. you just admitted it too. what a lying loser.

Not much of a trail. First off, nobody but the gun dealer even knows I have it in the first place. If I commit a crime with it I can simply just take it apart and dispose of it and nobody is the wiser. If I'm a suspect there is no proof I own the gun, no paper trail because only the gun store would have the record and there are thousands of them, for all practical purposes I'm not a gun owner if I say so there is no way of legally proving otherwise.

I also could very easily sell it, write myself a note with a fake date, not that any paperwork is required and I don't even need to see the ID of who I am selling the gun to. It's out in lala land and no records at all, free and clear.
son you're in too deep.

No, this is a one on one example but how a lot of guns end up in the wrong hands is through straw purchases where one person buys guns and then sells/gives them away to others who may or may not meet the legal standards for a gun. In my state it could be difficult to prove since the reseller isn't required to do any background check or ensure the buyer is legal, in every sense of the word.
all serial numbers are recorded and kept in a database. every fking one that wasn't made back in civil war times. I gave you the federal number. shut up, you lie so much rugs are jealous.

What database? There might be a database somewhere that has a list of gun serial numbers but there ain't no owners' names on it. Those records are kept locally at the gun store and they do not share with the federal or state governments (at least not mine).

There is no gun registration requirement on a federal level and many, many states do not require gun registration. You're simply dumb or a liar.

source.gif

We have more guns in public hands than we have citizens

Those regulations can’t be too hard

source.gif

And crime has gone down hugely as we got more firearms in private hands.

We need 100 percent traceabilty on all bullets

source.gif

Crime went down when the crack wars ended

source.gif

there are 3 times the number of firearms in private hands since 1992 and crime went down about 70 percent. murder 50 percent. So much for your talking points.

Actually you didn't post any laws, you simply posted a link to an oversimplified view of how guns are traced. There is no national database, serial numbers and gun owners names are not listed on any database or computer.

Read this for the clusterfuck of a system we have:
Here's how cops actually trace a gun

No database
No searchable format to identify gun owners
No way of tracing guns that have been sold privately, the information is simply not required to be kept
Gun registration is up to each individual state and many do not register guns

We track cars better than we do guns.

Actually you didn't post any laws, you simply posted a link to an oversimplified view of how guns are traced. There is no national database, serial numbers and gun owners names are not listed on any database or computer.

No database
No way of tracing guns that have been sold privately, the information is simply not required to be kept

The federal Gun Control Act of 1968 mandated that all firearms have a serial number and that everyone who buys a gun fill out federal Form 4473.

Federal law. the database. shit dude, you lie so much carpet is jealous.

there are 3 times the number of firearms in private hands since 1992 and crime went down about 70 percent. murder 50 percent. So much for your talking points.
Your choice of 1992 corresponds with the end of the crack wars

Crime and murder rates went down across the board whether there were more or fewer gun laws

No database

The federal Gun Control Act of 1968 mandated that all firearms have a serial number and that everyone who buys a gun fill out federal Form 4473.

No traceability

Guns should be registered and tracked like cars

No database

give me your serial number then. from what you said, I can't find you. let's see. put your money where your mouth is.

No database

Neat, nobody is saying otherwise. You said there was a database, there isn't. I'd say you're lying, but in reality you literally you're just arguing out of your ass because you don't know anything.

What is the database called? What kind of format is it in? How is it searched?

The answers are:

There is no database
microfilm and pdf files
You can't search it, the media is purposefully put into a non searchable format, that is the law if you can believe it. It's also the law that it can't be put onto a computer in a searchable format.

No database

Neat, nobody is saying otherwise. You said there was a database, there isn't. I'd say you're lying, but in reality you literally you're just arguing out of your ass because you don't know anything.
I said any serial number can find the gun owner. You filled out a federal form, that's a database. not sure what else you call it. but hey, give out your serial number and let's see if your way is correct or mine. I expect you'll be silent.

No database

give me your serial number then. from what you said, I can't find you. let's see. put your money where your mouth is.

Here is a serial number: JTB819

Is it real? Is it fake? You don't know and I'm not interested in your answer, I want to see your proof that you were able to identify any potential owner.

source.gif

Please provide for all of us the liberal laws of your state that states what you just laid down on purchases.
Or, I just say Bull Shit

No database

Ha ha...

He is just trolling the trumpets... Just likes watching ye loosing your shit...

No database

Here is a serial number: JTB819

Is it real? Is it fake? You don't know and I'm not interested in your answer, I want to see your proof that you were able to identify any potential owner.
I have to ask the ATF to run it. I'm at work for the moment and I can't access them here. I'll get you that info tonight when I get home on my home PC.

Forum List

Back