Barry's Lying Becoming Pathological

Ok, so, you have to provide proof of your search, right? What steps you took and how can I repeat it, I'd like to be able to track down my guns afterall...if that is my gun, maybe it's my wife's, maybe I sold it, maybe it's made up. Either way, I want documented proof of what you find.
I said, one has to contact the ATF. they will find the information out.

The ATF is going to give you my private information?

Well, at least document the phone number you call and the agent you talked to.
I have no idea what they might ask. They may ask why I'm asking and not allow it if I'm not a cop. who knows. but, the fact is, the serial number is available in the federal database thanks to that form number I included.

While you're at it ask them about that database, it doesn't exist, it's just a shitstorm of paperwork, no database and no current information either such as address changes, name changes, owner deaths, private sales. What they have is not a database nor is it in any way complete or even easily searchable.
I wonder if the universal background check will cover what you're asking? I sincerely doubt it.

No. it wouldn't.

No shit, thanks.
You're welcome! Not sure that Obama explained that one, though.

I don't know, did he lie about it?

I personally don't have an issue if you buy a gun online as long as you go through a solid background check, however I would want to see a firearm registration like JC is pretending there is.

How to buy a gun online

Here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer:

1. Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. (Click HERE for FFL dealers aready on file)
  2. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Budsgunshop.com.
  3. Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
  4. If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
  5. Provide your dealer with our mailing address or toll free fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.(if not already on file)
  6. Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
To Speed Up Your Order:

• If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
  • Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.

If you have questions or concerns please CONTACT US or log-in to the web site to access Live Chat. We will be happy to address your concerns.

VERY IMPORTANT

Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.

After

Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to Budsgunshop.comAFTER accepting the transfer from your dealer you MAY be charged a restocking fee

Thanks, already have a pretty good idea of the process.
lying more than a carpet.

Why would I lie? I've looked into buying online and decided I don't have the patience.

I have to ask the ATF to run it. I'm at work for the moment and I can't access them here. I'll get you that info tonight when I get home on my home PC.

Ok, so, you have to provide proof of your search, right? What steps you took and how can I repeat it, I'd like to be able to track down my guns afterall...if that is my gun, maybe it's my wife's, maybe I sold it, maybe it's made up. Either way, I want documented proof of what you find.

I have no idea what they might ask. They may ask why I'm asking and not allow it if I'm not a cop. who knows. but, the fact is, the serial number is available in the federal database thanks to that form number I included.

While you're at it ask them about that database, it doesn't exist, it's just a shitstorm of paperwork, no database and no current information either such as address changes, name changes, owner deaths, private sales. What they have is not a database nor is it in any way complete or even easily searchable.
so the number you gave me isn't a valid number, there is no dash in the numbers. there has to be a dash for the manufacturer number. so you lied yet again. wow.

And then there's this

• Enlist the help of law enforcement. Tracing a gun's serial number through the ATF to see if it was involved in a crime is only permissible for law enforcement agencies involved in a bona fide criminal investigation where a gun is recovered or suspected to be involved. However, some police stations will run checks through the National Crime Information Center to see if the gun is listed as stolen.

so the number you gave me isn't a valid number, there is no dash in the numbers. there has to be a dash for the manufacturer number. so you lied yet again. wow.

Go grab a gun and you tell me where those dashes are.

EDIT: This isn't mine, but give you an idea Einstein.

main-qimg-3e883966985c4bc1a8e122820dc4cf45-c

It was a half truth....especially in the context of what he was implying.
If I didn't know any better and listened to him, I would think that
I could buy a gun on the internet and have it sent to my address. Which isn't so.

Do you believe that if you bought a gun over the internet that it
would be sent directly to you? hmmmm
Or, might they send it to a licensed dealer to have the buyer fill out the paperwork?
Think about that.

No shit, thanks.

I personally don't have an issue if you buy a gun online as long as you go through a solid background check, however I would want to see a firearm registration like JC is pretending there is.

How to buy a gun online

1. Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area. (Click HERE for FFL dealers aready on file)
  2. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Budsgunshop.com.
  3. Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
  4. If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
  5. Provide your dealer with our mailing address or toll free fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.(if not already on file)
  6. Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
To Speed Up Your Order:

• If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
  • Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.

If you have questions or concerns please CONTACT US or log-in to the web site to access Live Chat. We will be happy to address your concerns.

VERY IMPORTANT

Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.

After

Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to Budsgunshop.comAFTER accepting the transfer from your dealer you MAY be charged a restocking fee

Far as registration go’s can’t that be a state issue? Don’t some states already require registration? Also, I don’t think class 3 can be obtained this way. Lots of hoops. I filled out my class 3 almost a year ago so I can have a short baffled rifle. Haven’t heard anything yet.

How to buy a gun online

To Speed Up Your Order:

VERY IMPORTANT

After

Why would I lie? I've looked into buying online and decided I don't have the patience.

It’s actually better in my opinion. Quite painless. Longest I have waited was a week, and that was because it shipped from the east coast. After the FFL calls you, you go, inspect, take it home or send it back. I like it better because I don’t like gun shops.

Obama claimed our laws allowed ANYONE to get fully automatic weapons with no registration or license, that is a bald faced lie. He claimed there were few regulations on buying firearms another bald faced lie and you know it.
We have more guns in public hands than we have citizens

Those regulations can’t be too hard
And crime has gone down hugely as we got more firearms in private hands.

Crime went down when the crack wars ended
there are 3 times the number of firearms in private hands since 1992 and crime went down about 70 percent. murder 50 percent. So much for your talking points.
Your choice of 1992 corresponds with the end of the crack wars

Crime and murder rates went down across the board whether there were more or fewer gun laws
You repeatedly claim that more firearms cause MORE crime death and shootings, just as your idiot democratic reps do, it is a FALSE claim. It is a bald faced lie.

I could buy a gun on the internet and have it sent to my address. Which isn't so.

Not really. In many countries and I believe where Obama was at you can't buy online and for the reasons I previously mentioned some would take issue with it. Again, I don't think Obama's speech was about getting into the nitty-gritty on gun laws, I heard nothing more than bullet points.

No shit, thanks.

How to buy a gun online

To Speed Up Your Order:

VERY IMPORTANT

After

Far as registration go’s can’t that be a state issue? Don’t some states already require registration? Also, I don’t think class 3 can be obtained this way. Lots of hoops. I filled out my class 3 almost a year ago so I can have a short baffled rifle. Haven’t heard anything yet.

You should probably go back to the beginning of the thread. No, there are quite a few states that do not require any sort of gun registration.

Check out what the mutt said in Brazil recently....

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

Obama: You Can Buy Machine Guns On The Internet In America
Jefferson Davis Obama Bin Spying. America's Confederate "Resistance President" waging his own personal Civil War against America!

Former Obama officials reportedly speaking with Iran to undermine Trump

Not really. In many countries and I believe where Obama was at you can't buy online and for the reasons I previously mentioned some would take issue with it. Again, I don't think Obama's speech was about getting into the nitty-gritty on gun laws, I heard nothing more than bullet points.
untrue bullet points.

How to buy a gun online

To Speed Up Your Order:

VERY IMPORTANT

After

It’s actually better in my opinion. Quite painless. Longest I have waited was a week, and that was because it shipped from the east coast. After the FFL calls you, you go, inspect, take it home or send it back. I like it better because I don’t like gun shops.

That's what I mean, the shipping. I'd rather just walk into a stone and mortar and have the ability to try multiple guns. I suppose if there was a great deal I would try and then buy online but then I again have to wait for shipping. But, like I said, I don't really have a problem with buying guns online, though I would be careful.

How to buy a gun online

To Speed Up Your Order:

VERY IMPORTANT

After

You should probably go back to the beginning of the thread. No, there are quite a few states that do not require any sort of gun registration.

That’s my point.

How to buy a gun online

To Speed Up Your Order:

VERY IMPORTANT

After

That’s my point.

Oh. Ok.

Bullet points? I call it a half truth.....especially coming a former president on foreign soil, again....context.

To me a bullet point is saying you went fishing when you actually went Salmon fishing.

untrue bullet points.

If you say so. You're the one who can't figure out how to trace a serial number or what a serial number even looks like when imprinted on a gun.

Bullet points? I call it a half truth.....especially coming a former president on foreign soil, again....context.

To me a bullet point is saying you went fishing when you actually went Salmon fishing.

If you say so. I don't think he was giving a detailed speech. But, hey, have at it.

Forum List

Back