Baseball Hall of Famer’s Daughter Arrested After Leaving Newborn In The Woods On Christmas

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Eckersley played ball for our rival High School in the 70's. Nobody deserves this kind of thing :(

One of the saddest Christmas stories I have ever heard......truly tragic for all concerned.

By looking at her picture she seems like a real winner. Apparently she didn't inherit her dad's genes. There are just many, many people in this country who need to be forcibly rounded up and kept in detox and never let out until a panel declares they are fit to rejoin society. Why we just let all of these people run around loose is beyond me. Thankfully, the baby seems to be fine, in this case.

By looking at her picture she seems like a real winner. Apparently she didn't inherit her dad's genes. There are just many, many people in this country who need to be forcibly rounded up and kept in detox and never let out until a panel declares they are fit to rejoin society. Why we just let all of these people run around loose is beyond me. Thankfully, the baby seems to be fine, in this case.
Absolutely right. The limits on personal freedom end when other people's lives are endangered. This poor baby (thankfully they found him in time) is improving, but he could easily have died.

Society needs to recognize that young women in child-bearing age, are a time bomb, if they are not well organized and secure. This baby now not only is facing the struggle to overcome the hypothermia, low weight of premature birth, lack of medical care (initially), but is highly likely to be addicted to cocaine, as is his mother.

1. This woman should undergo mandatory sterilization, and mandatory detox, to insure this doesn't happen again.
2. She apparently also is in need of a substantial amount of psychological counseling.
Lucky for her, she has very good parents who care about her, and could care for the baby.

According to the write up, she didn't even know that she was pregnant at first. How is that possible if the baby came after the nine-month pregnancy period?

God bless you and her family and the baby always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back