Based RFK Jr First Interview After Trump Endorsement, Adults Have Re-Entered the Room

Nothing is guaranteed given that the Dems love to cheat, do cheat, and will always cheat in elections. But I am sleeping a little better tonight.

Get back to us when you have actual evidence of ANYONE other than Donald J. Trump cheating.

We're done with your lies. Neither of these men are fuctioing "adults". Both has serious mental health issues, as do their devout followers.

Nothing is guaranteed given that the Dems love to cheat, do cheat, and will always cheat in elections. But I am sleeping a little better tonight.

Just to remind the MAGA MAGGOT INPAIRED, over 60+Las Suits were filed alleging Election Fraud in 2016, over 60+Law Suits tossed for lack of evidence. It was P01135809 who called both the Governor of Georgia and Secretary of State for Georgia trying, "11,800 Votes". Both men refused. It was the Orange Gibbon who them to commit Election Fraud.

Just to remind the MAGA MAGGOT INPAIRED, over 60+Las Suits were filed alleging Election Fraud in 2016, over 60+Law Suits tossed for lack of evidence. It was P01135809 who called both the Governor of Georgia and Secretary of State for Georgia trying, "11,800 Votes". Both men refused. It was the Orange Gibbon who them to commit Election Fraud.
Is this suppose to be English? So weird

Get back to us when you have actual evidence of ANYONE other than Donald J. Trump cheating.
You'd need MONTHS to review the thousands of documented cases of cheating I have on file.

Neither of these men are fuctioing "adults".
BASED ON WHAT?

Both has serious mental health issues
As determined by WHO?
Are you a crackhead?

In other words, just discredit both these people because they represent a combined existential threat to Harris winning! :happy-1:

First Interview After Trump Endorsement​

Wow, that is incredible. RFK does an interview in only four days since dropping out of the race!

Kamala Harris is actually ON the ballot these past 40 days (10X as long) and has yet to do even her first interview!

If and when Kammy ever actually does do an interview, who do you think she will do it with?
  • MSNBC?
  • CNN?
  • ABC?

You'd need MONTHS to review the thousands of documented cases of cheating I have on file.

BASED ON WHAT?

As determined by WHO?
Are you a crackhead?

In other words, just discredit both these people because they represent a combined existential threat to Harris winning! :happy-1:
You don't have anything. If you did, you would have taken it to the supreme court. Kennedy and Trump pose no threat to Harris. Harris has been on the stump. And she has taken questions. You guys are going to learn.

Forum List

Back