Basically, every white person in America is guilty of "white privilige"

I see Democrats no differently than I see ISIS now. Honestly. They're both working towards the same goal for America.

What I like about being white is that people expect me to take responsibility for my own actions.

What I like about being white is that people expect me to take responsibility for my own actions.

I like that no one sets low standards for me. I'm expected to always meet the higher standards in life. It has kept my work ethic strong and that has ensured me a good life.

I like that no one sets low standards for me. I'm expected to always meet the higher standards in life. It has kept my work ethic strong and that has ensured me a good life.

Where are low standards being set? No capitalist is going to hire anyone who will cause him/her to lose money... Please elaborate.

I see Democrats no differently than I see ISIS now. Honestly. They're both working towards the same goal for America.

Well I see you no differently from ISIS.

Both of you are willing to cause the death of millions for your ideological goals.

sk111915dAPR20151119124517.jpg

10 Examples That Prove White Privilege Protects White People in Every Aspect Imaginable

Democrats are trying to start an all out race war.

This will not end well.

It's so hilarious to see liberals whine about white privileges.
YES, we do have certain privileges, because our people don't act like animals. Blacks have stereotypes because the so many of them do act like idiots. But liberals want everyone to pretend these differences exist. We all have to pretend we are the same.

If you liberals want the stereotypes to stop, then get those people to act differently.

The concept of 'White Privilege' is an absurd theory, the popularity of which is directly linked to the failure of egalitarian schemes to modify nature by modifying the environment.
The fact that empirical science has found nothing to support such nonsense is hardly surprising, but to the egalitarian ideologue this is heresy.

Thus they invent a new excuse/fantasy: it isn't the 'environment' but rather what they implicitly admit is a racial physical characteristic that is holding up 'total equality'. The excuse is that because Europeans associate negative stereotypes with progressively darker skin pigmentation: they accordingly do not employ and tacitly discriminate against them.

This they believe accounts for the number of negroes in prison, why negroes are underrepresented in professions where ability has to be continually demonstrated (e.g. engineering, mathematics, science etc) and also why the races tend to self-segregate in general.

Accordingly they believe the only way to eliminate 'white privilege' is to eliminate any racial characteristics at all: essentially turning every white-skinned country in a soup of mixed race individuals in varying shades of brown. As unless you can eliminate the markers of race (which they don't believe in but yet tacitly admit it has to exist) then you cannot eliminate 'racism' and because you have 'racism' you have 'white privilege'.

It is a classic self-fulfilling prophecy as any lack of achievement by a non-white group can be immediately classed as 'white privilege' since the lighter-skinned individuals are preferred over the darker-skinned.

Karl Radl

Forum List

Back