Basically, every white person in America is guilty of "white privilige"

'Basically, every white person in America is guilty of "white privilige"'

No, most conservatives are guilty of propagating the myth of 'white privilege,' another ridiculous contrivance of the right – along with 'entitlement mentality,' 'free stuff.' and 'race card.'

Unfortunately I'm a white-hispanic. So I only get 50% of the benefit of white privilege.

lmao..you're funny, clayton...really...the only thing you ever do is tell people they're wrong...what a burden it must be to be so much smarter than EVERYone, yet have to share the planet with us lower life forms...

you're a pompous clown....

No, most conservatives are guilty of propagating the myth of 'white privilege,' another ridiculous contrivance of the right – along with 'entitlement mentality,' 'free stuff.' and 'race card.'
You're a traitor to your race. You stand by while the Democrat Party keeps blacks generationally trapped in the squalid conditions, bad education, drug addictions, lousy jobs if any, little to no opportunity, broken family structure, millions of abortions etc. within the inner cities. You are surely the one that hates your own race and wishes them to suffer under the thumb of your Democratic Party governance and economic slavery without hope.

You may like to pawn it off on Conservatives/Republicans but you and your kind are the real problem... Traitor

Last edited:
Granny says, "Dat's right - us white folks gotta stick together...

... or purt soon won't be no white folks...

... an' den ever'thin' gonna go to hell inna handbasket."

Granny says, "Dat's right - us white folks gotta stick together...

... or purt soon won't be no white folks...

... an' den ever'thin' gonna go to hell inna handbasket."

14 important words.
“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children".

One way or another.

10 Examples That Prove White Privilege Protects White People in Every Aspect Imaginable

Democrats are trying to start an all out race war.

This will not end well.
I got just one motherfucking question...just who in the hell is gonna fight this fuckin RACE WAR WITH CRACKERS??? 80% of all black men are either sleeping with your daughters and wives or dreaming about em', 94% of black women are too busy trying be white with these fucked up weaves and blue contacts and our kids are being shot by the cops. Latino's are too busy trying to pass as white, that and staying under the radar so they don't get deported. The Chinese could give a fuck, they just trying to keep up with their BMW payments and the Muslims, well, they may be up for a battle, who knows.

I see Democrats no differently than I see ISIS now. Honestly. They're both working towards the same goal for America.
The Democrats are to ISIS what Sinn Fein is to the IRA; enablers that provide political cover to enemies of the UK.

What I like about being white is that people expect me to take responsibility for my own actions.
Yeah we get to be successful in life without race baiters accusing us of not being "authentic''.

We get to obey the law without being called a race traitor by ignorant Marxist pricks.

We get to advance our own interests without being called racists....oh, shit, well, never mind.

ProudRacistJoke_zpsnmgi7ffj.jpg

10 Examples That Prove White Privilege Protects White People in Every Aspect Imaginable

This will not end well.
I got just one motherfucking question...just who in the hell is gonna fight this fuckin RACE WAR WITH CRACKERS??? 80% of all black men are either sleeping with your daughters and wives or dreaming about em', 94% of black women are too busy trying be white with these fucked up weaves and blue contacts and our kids are being shot by the cops. Latino's are too busy trying to pass as white, that and staying under the radar so they don't get deported. The Chinese could give a fuck, they just trying to keep up with their BMW payments and the Muslims, well, they may be up for a battle, who knows.

Why are all black women trying to be white? And why are all black men trying to be with white women? Yall trying to steal our culture hahaha!!!?

White privilege...another term some whacked out left loon created to create division. Fuck'em, people are sick of their game

Wait ! As a liberal, you're saying then there is no such thing as "white privilege" ?

This will not end well.

Why are all black women trying to be white? And why are all black men trying to be with white women? Yall trying to steal our culture hahaha!!!?

Black people trying to steal yaw culture???? LOLOLOLOLOLOL....IF ANYBODY IS GUILTY OF TRYING TO IMMULATE BLACK FOLK, ITS WHITE PEOPLE....IT STARTED WITH ELVIS AND YAW BEEN ON A ROLE EVER SINCE.....TRUST ME.....I UNDERSTAND:thanks:

What Uncle Ferd wantin' to know...

... if white folks got all these 'privileges'...

... how come black folks got alla jobs...

... at the DMV?

Forum List

Back