Bat shit crazy Elizabeth is at it again, now she wants to take over companies.

Then the employee packs up their box and goes to work for someone else. The company begins to lose their best employees and either change their ways, get rid of the bad managers or go out of business.
A simple idea, but it relies on "Ceteris Parabus". But, when the market all around lowers the price of labor(by whatever means), that standard below which employees will leave gets lower.

That lowering of the price of labor can become a 'race to the bottom". And it has, for 30 years.

Let's import millions of low skilled illegals, that'll help labor, right?
How exactly do we import millions of low skilled illegals?

Well, we could let them cross the border and then put them on a bus to the interior.
That's how Obama did it.
Which illegals did he let cross the border? And what about the many that he deported? How’d that all work in your warped mind?

Which illegals did he let cross the border?

Do you remember when his stupid comments set off a rush of illegal alien children across the border?

It was in all the papers.

And what about the many that he deported?

I worry less about his fake stats of deportations than I do about the real numbers he didn't deport.

A simple idea, but it relies on "Ceteris Parabus". But, when the market all around lowers the price of labor(by whatever means), that standard below which employees will leave gets lower.

That lowering of the price of labor can become a 'race to the bottom". And it has, for 30 years.

Well, we could let them cross the border and then put them on a bus to the interior.
That's how Obama did it.
Which illegals did he let cross the border? And what about the many that he deported? How’d that all work in your warped mind?

Do you remember when his stupid comments set off a rush of illegal alien children across the border?

I worry less about his fake stats of deportations than I do about the real numbers he didn't deport.
So dodge dodge... nice!

I’m guessing you are talking about DACA? So he set a directive to try and help the children in this country that were brought here at a young age, and somehow you warp that into him letting illegals across the border? That’s not even close to honest or truthful.

And let’s ignore the fact the he deported a ton of people and just keep blaming him for all the illegals that are still in this country... nice logic you turd. Come back once you have better arguments.

That's how Obama did it.

So dodge dodge... nice!

I’m guessing you are talking about DACA? So he set a directive to try and help the children in this country that were brought here at a young age, and somehow you warp that into him letting illegals across the border? That’s not even close to honest or truthful.

And let’s ignore the fact the he deported a ton of people and just keep blaming him for all the illegals that are still in this country... nice logic you turd. Come back once you have better arguments.

So dodge dodge... nice!

Not dodging shit.
You're unfamiliar with the Obama practice of catch and release?

I’m guessing you are talking about DACA?

DACA was 2012, illegal unaccompanied minors surged in 2014.

And let’s ignore the fact the he deported a ton of people

And let’s ignore the fact the for the first time in history, he counted people caught at the border and immediately sent back across as though they were illegal aliens caught in the interior and deported.

upload_2018-8-19_22-56-36.png

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-deported-more-people/

and just keep blaming him for all the illegals that are still in this country

Yes, I blame him for all the illegals he allowed to enter and stay.

That's how Obama did it.

So dodge dodge... nice!

So dodge dodge... nice!

Not dodging shit.

And let’s ignore the fact the for the first time in history, he counted people caught at the border and immediately sent back across as though they were illegal aliens caught in the interior and deported.

View attachment 211590

Yes, you dodged explaining how Obama invited illegals across the border. You diverted by claiming that one of his policies resulted in a surge of illegals that came here. And then you showed your partisan colors by failing to acknowledge that he did deport a lot of people and instead tried to blame him for the problems that still exist in this country. That was a joke of a response

That's how Obama did it.

So dodge dodge... nice!

So dodge dodge... nice!

Not dodging shit.

View attachment 211590

Yes, you dodged explaining how Obama invited illegals across the border. You diverted by claiming that one of his policies resulted in a surge of illegals that came here. And then you showed your partisan colors by failing to acknowledge that he did deport a lot of people and instead tried to blame him for the problems that still exist in this country. That was a joke of a response

Yes, you dodged explaining how Obama invited illegals across the border.

You forget this gem?

In an attempt to curb the ongoing surge of Central American illegal aliens crossing over our southern border, the Obama DHS yesterday announced the dramatic expansion of a 2014 program that puts so-called “refugees” from high-crime regions onto commercial airliners and brings them here directly to live and work. The initial surge, first reported on over the summer of 2014 and involving mostly unaccompanied alien minors (UAM) from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador, caused outrage among the American public after apprehended minors began telling border patrol agents they were lured into making the dangerous journey by Obama’s apparent promise of amnesty—Indeed, statistics show the surge starting directly after his 2012 DACA decree which granted self-described “dreamers” deportation deferrals and work permits.

At the time, the embarrassed Obama Administration’s reaction was twofold (although neither involved actual enforcement of our immigration laws): 1) characterize the minors as “refugees” who were escaping a “surge” of drug-related violence back home; and 2) bring down the surge-figures by simply saving the minors the dangerous trip (and smuggler’s fees) and fly them here directly. It’s that strategy which Obama’s implementing again, but this time on a bigger scale.

Just before election, Obama doubles down on illegal immigrant fly-in program

You diverted by claiming that one of his policies resulted in a surge of illegals that came here.

Well, duh, when you make it clear you aren't going to enforce our laws, more will come.

And then you showed your partisan colors by failing to acknowledge that he did deport a lot of people

When even Snopes says he changed the definition...…..

So dodge dodge... nice!

So dodge dodge... nice!

Not dodging shit.

View attachment 211590

You forget this gem?

In an attempt to curb the ongoing surge of Central American illegal aliens crossing over our southern border, the Obama DHS yesterday announced the dramatic expansion of a 2014 program that puts so-called “refugees” from high-crime regions onto commercial airliners and brings them here directly to live and work. The initial surge, first reported on over the summer of 2014 and involving mostly unaccompanied alien minors (UAM) from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador, caused outrage among the American public after apprehended minors began telling border patrol agents they were lured into making the dangerous journey by Obama’s apparent promise of amnesty—Indeed, statistics show the surge starting directly after his 2012 DACA decree which granted self-described “dreamers” deportation deferrals and work permits.

At the time, the embarrassed Obama Administration’s reaction was twofold (although neither involved actual enforcement of our immigration laws): 1) characterize the minors as “refugees” who were escaping a “surge” of drug-related violence back home; and 2) bring down the surge-figures by simply saving the minors the dangerous trip (and smuggler’s fees) and fly them here directly. It’s that strategy which Obama’s implementing again, but this time on a bigger scale.

You diverted by claiming that one of his policies resulted in a surge of illegals that came here.

Well, duh, when you make it clear you aren't going to enforce our laws, more will come.

And then you showed your partisan colors by failing to acknowledge that he did deport a lot of people

Refugees aren’t illegals. You are not making an honest argument.

The government wouldn't run it, all I see is a badly needed increase in employee power. The middle class is sinking into poverty too much.

It would force companies to take into account "stakeholders" which is basically everyone. The government as a regulator is a stakeholder, and if some stakeholder decided it was being ignored they could sue.

It would basically make companies unmanageable.

Employees are free to form employee run companies if they want to, forcing everyone to do so is stupid.

so is eroding your middle class into poverty and letting your infrastructure slip past it's expiration dates.

Making corporations beholden to anyone with a grudge won't help the middle class.

and blame progressives for infrastructure failures due to all the red tape you have to go through to get projects started.
Yes blame progressives for infrastructure failures even though you control all 3 branches of government.
The idiocy never ends with you guys.

it has nothing to do with current control of government and everything to do with the multiple levels of permits, studies, impact statements and other bureaucratic hoops one must go through to build anything these days.

It's a symptom of the takeover of government by a professional class of bureaucrats, aided by special interest groups that sue anytime some wants to build anything, anywhere.

What a dumb bitch ... They are losing on RTW, they lost with citizens united so now they are trying to find another way in.

Elizabeth Warren's New Bill Aims to Reinvent U.S. Capitalism

U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren has a plan to rewrite the rules for large U.S. businesses--and it's a provocative one.

The Democratic Senator from Massachusetts is introducing a new bill on Wednesday that would require corporate executives "to consider the interests of all major stakeholders in company decisions--not only shareholders," Warren wrote an op-ed for The Wall Street Journal. The Accountable Capitalism Act would require companies with more than $1 billion in annual revenue--including Facebook, Google, and Amazon--to comply with a federal charter that looks out for workers' interests. Currently, U.S. businesses secure corporation charters from states, not on the federal level.

One of the biggest changes that the bill proposes is for employees to elect at least 40 percent of board directors. The bill also seeks to impose limits on when executives can sell company shares. Directors and officers would have to hold shares for five years before
selling them, or in the case of a company stock buyback, three years. Warren's bill also takes aim at political contributions by requiring approval for all political expenditures from at least 75 percent of shareholders.

/——/ Does Squaw Pocahontas realize the impact of this bill? What is here end game?

So dodge dodge... nice!

So dodge dodge... nice!

Not dodging shit.

View attachment 211590

You forget this gem?

Refugees aren’t illegals.

Fake refugees who sneak over the border are illegals.

"My country sucks and I'm poor" <<<<<Doesn't make you a refugee

What a dumb bitch ... They are losing on RTW, they lost with citizens united so now they are trying to find another way in.

U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren has a plan to rewrite the rules for large U.S. businesses--and it's a provocative one.

The Democratic Senator from Massachusetts is introducing a new bill on Wednesday that would require corporate executives "to consider the interests of all major stakeholders in company decisions--not only shareholders," Warren wrote an op-ed for The Wall Street Journal. The Accountable Capitalism Act would require companies with more than $1 billion in annual revenue--including Facebook, Google, and Amazon--to comply with a federal charter that looks out for workers' interests. Currently, U.S. businesses secure corporation charters from states, not on the federal level.

One of the biggest changes that the bill proposes is for employees to elect at least 40 percent of board directors. The bill also seeks to impose limits on when executives can sell company shares. Directors and officers would have to hold shares for five years before
selling them, or in the case of a company stock buyback, three years. Warren's bill also takes aim at political contributions by requiring approval for all political expenditures from at least 75 percent of shareholders.

This will be an excellent way for Trump to whip the media into shape.

So dodge dodge... nice!

So dodge dodge... nice!

Not dodging shit.

View attachment 211590

You forget this gem?

Ok, fake refugees who sneak over the border are illegal but that’s not what we are talking about. Your dumb ass pointed to refugees that Obama flew in. Your argument was dead at the start, let’s just stop playing. If the POTUS who is in charge of controlling our borders invites anybody into our country then they are by definition legal, not illegal. You are letting your emotions get in the way of your intellect and making yourself sound like an idiot. I know it feels good for you to diss on obama but put a little more thought into the things you say.

So dodge dodge... nice!

Not dodging shit.

View attachment 211590

You forget this gem?

Ok, fake refugees who sneak over the border are illegal but that’s not what we are talking about. Your dumb ass pointed to refugees that Obama flew in. Your argument was dead at the start, let’s just stop playing. If the POTUS who is in charge of controlling our borders invites anybody into our country then they are by definition legal, not illegal. You are letting your emotions get in the way of your intellect and making yourself sound like an idiot. I know it feels good for you to diss on obama but put a little more thought into the things you say.

Ok, fake refugees who sneak over the border are illegal but that’s not what we are talking about.

It's part of what we're talking about.
You can keep pretending that Obama was serious about securing the border, no one else believes it.

If the POTUS who is in charge of controlling our borders invites anybody into our country then they are by definition legal, not illegal.

"Don't come to America, because we'll put you on a bus to the interior, as long as you promise to show up for your hearing. Wink-wink."

You forget this gem?

Ok, fake refugees who sneak over the border are illegal but that’s not what we are talking about.

You can keep pretending that Obama was serious about securing the border, no one else believes it.

If the POTUS who is in charge of controlling our borders invites anybody into our country then they are by definition legal, not illegal.

"Don't come to America, because we'll put you on a bus to the interior, as long as you promise to show up for your hearing. Wink-wink."
You’re hopeless... keep living in the land of spin of it makes you happy but you sound like a bitter fool.

Reality is, Obama was sympathetic to immigrants, both legal and illegal, and also to people in need around the world. He tried to find compromise and solutions despite a gridlock congress that would not allow anything to get done. He did enforced the border and deport many people, that’s a fact. If we had to choose between soft and hard to label his immigration policies he would be on the softer side, that was his politics. He didn’t invite illegals to sneak over the border, that’s just a stupid statement. Get real.

You forget this gem?

You’re hopeless... keep living in the land of spin of it makes you happy but you sound like a bitter fool.

Reality is, Obama was sympathetic to immigrants, both legal and illegal, and also to people in need around the world. He tried to find compromise and solutions despite a gridlock congress that would not allow anything to get done. He did enforced the border and deport many people, that’s a fact. If we had to choose between soft and hard to label his immigration policies he would be on the softer side, that was his politics. He didn’t invite illegals to sneak over the border, that’s just a stupid statement. Get real.

He did enforced the border and deport many people, that’s a fact.

Do you feel he enforced enough? Deported enough?

He deported between 400k and 230k each year of his two terms. Some feel he did too much and others feel that it wasn’t enough. It all depends on ones politics and how they feel about the issue. He represented a party and constituents that have a relatively soft stance on immigration policy so I think he did an ok job given the circumstances.

He deported between 400k and 230k each year of his two terms. Some feel he did too much and others feel that it wasn’t enough. It all depends on ones politics and how they feel about the issue. He represented a party and constituents that have a relatively soft stance on immigration policy so I think he did an ok job given the circumstances.

He deported between 400k and 230k each year of his two terms.

Based on the historic definition, or his altered definition?

Some feel he did too much and others feel that it wasn’t enough.

And how do you feel?

So she’s “Looking out for workers interests “ and you call her crazed.
Have you lost your fucking mind? No need to answer. It’s quite obvious.
Elizabeth Warren is working night and day protecting your ass from unscrupulous Wall Street investors. She’s had to since the pussygrabber undid all the protections she and Obama put on after the economy crashed under Bush.

I already have a mother, thanks. I don't need "Crazy Lizzie" adopting me against my will.

And how do you feel?
Based on the stats I looked up. If you have different numbers then post them and we can discuss.

And how do you feel?
I said how I felt. I think he did an ok job. I liked the DACA effort, I’ve seen reports that border agents felt like their hands were tied which if true I think Obama could have done better on.

But also don’t forget. He tried to do several things that congress either blocked or watered down.

For example

(Reuters) - U.S. Senate Democrats on Tuesday proposed cutting $1 billion from President Barack Obama's $3.7 billion emergency funding request to deal with a surge of some 57,000 undocumented Central American children across the southern border.

Obama on July 8 asked lawmakers to approve $3.7 billion to bolster border security and speed deportation proceedings, but Congress has yet to take action on the request. At a luncheon on Tuesday, Senate Democrats discussed what their response should be.

U.S. Senate Democrats cut $1 billion from Obama border request

And how do you feel?
Based on the stats I looked up. If you have different numbers then post them and we can discuss.

And how do you feel?
I said how I felt. I think he did an ok job. I liked the DACA effort, I’ve seen reports that border agents felt like their hands were tied which if true I think Obama could have done better on.

But also don’t forget. He tried to do several things that congress either blocked or watered down.

For example

(Reuters) - U.S. Senate Democrats on Tuesday proposed cutting $1 billion from President Barack Obama's $3.7 billion emergency funding request to deal with a surge of some 57,000 undocumented Central American children across the southern border.

Obama on July 8 asked lawmakers to approve $3.7 billion to bolster border security and speed deportation proceedings, but Congress has yet to take action on the request. At a luncheon on Tuesday, Senate Democrats discussed what their response should be.

U.S. Senate Democrats cut $1 billion from Obama border request

Now, the vast majority of border crossers who are apprehended get fingerprinted and formally deported. The change began during the George W. Bush administration and accelerated under Obama. The policy stemmed in part from a desire to ensure that people who had crossed into the country illegally would have formal charges on their records.

In the Obama years, all of the increase in deportations has involved people picked up within 100 miles of the border, most of whom [had] just recently crossed over. In 2013, almost two-thirds of deportations were in that category.

The deportation trend abated towards the latter part of the Obama administration, with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announcing efforts to “prioritize convicted criminals and threats to public safety, border security, and national security.” Although 2013 was a record-setting year with 435,498 deportations, 2015 saw the lowest numbers in a decade, according to ICE.

Well, shoot. One third of 435,000 is only 145,000.

Why does she always wear her shirts like Elvis?

36ccfec7065cd2ce8d9967c612180570.jpg

image.jpg

Forum List

Back