Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

There you go again, first you tried to justify atrocities committed by ISIS and now you are trying to justify atrocities committed by Russia. You earlier claimed that ISIS was fighting against invaders, but that was a lie. ISIS was fighting to colonize parts of Syrai and Iraq to form their own state and now Russia is trying to colonize parts of Ukraine, so their goals are the same, and both ISIS and Russia commit horrible atrocities against civilians, not as collateral damage but deliberately to try to terrorize their enemies to surrender. That is not how a civilized people behaves.

Civilized countries devised rules of war to try to avoid that kind of atrocities against civilians that are core values of ISIS and Russia, and back in 2019 Putin withdrew Russia from the protocol of the Geneva Convention dealing with the protection of civilians, effectively telling his soldiers no matter what atrocities they commit they will not be held accountable, so Russian soldiers bomb civilian targets that have no military value at all and ignorant bigots like you see nothing wrong with. Clearly, Russian values are so alien to the civilized world, that Russia can only be compared to ISIS or nazi Germany, but not to any civilized country.

You continuing to get it wrong again is not ever going to change it ... Keep waving your little flag ...
Bring in the Nazis too ... Go for Godwin's Law ... You obviously don't understand you don't need to make crap up.
Bless your precious little heart ... :auiqs.jpg:

Throw in the Vikings ... Danes ... Attila the Hun ... Maybe Genghis Kahn ...
Or Blahyi the Butt Naked General for good measure.

Last edited:
Around the world nearly everyone finds Zelensky far more credible than Putin, and that's why they respond to his pleas for more weapons just as the US responded to British and Russian pleas for assistance when they were fighting off Hitler, another fascist dictator.
Not buying it. The swastika carving was found at the Ice Age site at Mezin just ne of Kyiv. The river forms a swastika design there, which likely inspired the carving. Hitler knew about Mezin, which archaeology was first published in German. duh

You continuing to get it wrong again is not ever going to change it ... Keep waving your little flag ...
Bring in the Nazis too ... Go for Godwin's Law ... You obviously don't understand you don't need to make crap up.
Bless your precious little heart ... :auiqs.jpg:

Throw in the Vikings ... Danes ... Attila the Hun ... Maybe Genghis Kahn ...
Or Blahyi the Butt Naked General for good measure.

As you suggest Russia's actions in Ukraine can justly be compared with the Vikings or the Huns, but in those days these kinds of atrocities against civilians were not uncommon, but the civilized world has since then established rules of war that were aimed at protecting civilians, but Putin specifically rejected these protections in preparing for this neo colonial war.

I have already demonstrated for you how Russia and ISIS have the same goal, the acquisition of foreign lands, and employ the same means, terrorism, and Putin's Russia is almost a carbon copy of Hitler's Germany: their goals are the same, the acquisition of colonies, their utter indifference to human life, including the lives of their own people, and Putin's rhetoric is almost identical to Hitler's.

The reason you are incapable of putting up a post that consists of more than a few taunts and a few insults is that you know what I am saying is truue.

Not buying it. The swastika carving was found at the Ice Age site at Mezin just ne of Kyiv. The river forms a swastika design there, which likely inspired the carving. Hitler knew about Mezin, which archaeology was first published in German. duh
What you are saying is that the swastika carvers lived thousands of years before Hitler, so it is entirely irrelevant to Russia's neo colonial invasion of Ukraine.

It's almost over for Zelensky The Corrupt Comedian turned President........ there is no ammunition left for the Ukranian forces, among many other things...it's bad.

Bakhmud is gone....but....really.... not only Bakhmud, many parts of Ukraine are too....If Zelensky cares about his country and his people, he should tell his soldiers to surrender and save their lives... he should talk PEACE with Russia ....that is of course if he cares.....but does he?

The same goes to NATO and idiotic Biden.

As you suggest Russia's actions in Ukraine can justly be compared with the Vikings or the Huns, but in those days these kinds of atrocities against civilians were not uncommon, but the civilized world has since then established rules of war that were aimed at protecting civilians, but Putin specifically rejected these protections in preparing for this neo colonial war.

I have already demonstrated for you how Russia and ISIS have the same goal, the acquisition of foreign lands, and employ the same means, terrorism, and Putin's Russia is almost a carbon copy of Hitler's Germany: their goals are the same, the acquisition of colonies, their utter indifference to human life, including the lives of their own people, and Putin's rhetoric is almost identical to Hitler's.

The reason you are incapable of putting up a post that consists of more than a few taunts and a few insults is that you know what I am saying is truue.

I never said anything was justified you ignorant twat ... That's the shit you keep making up trying to argue.

Not to mention you got the ISIS thing wrong ... They were local Sunni rebels fighting the foreign invaders.
I am not making excuses for their acts ... But they weren't invading foreign lands.
They were from Iraq and the Levant ... You nitwit.

You're just waving your pathetic little flag ... :auiqs.jpg:

It's almost over for Zelensky The Corrupt Comedian turned President........ there is no ammunition left for the Ukranian forces, among many other things...it's bad.

Bakhmud is gone....but....really.... not only Bakhmud, many parts of Ukraine are too....If Zelensky cares about his country and his people, he should tell his soldiers to surrender and save their lives... he should talk PEACE with Russia ....that is of course if he cares.....but does he?

The same goes to NATO and idiotic Biden.
Yesterday, the chief of the Ukrainian army, Walerij Saluschnyj, wrote on Facebook, that the defense of Bakhmut is crucial for the entire frontier.

Yesterday, the chief of the Ukrainian army, Walerij Saluschnyj, wrote on Facebook, that the defense of Bakhmut is crucial for the entire frontier.

Yup, the battle of Bakhmut is everything but lost for the Puppet Zelensky....as are many other parts of Ukraine...

Zelensky should let his men go.....save their lives, save what is left of Ukraine.

He should enter into PEACE talks with Russia now.

That is the human thing to do... the right thing to do.

Yup, the battle of Bakhmut is everything but lost for the Puppet Zelensky....as are many other parts of Ukraine...

Zelensky should let his men go.....save their lives, save what is left of Ukraine.

He should enter into PEACE talks with Russia now.

That is the human thing to do... the right thing to do.
Evil Russian propaganda told me today that the fights increasingly take place in the western part of the city. The east is secured.
I also heard that western arms have arrived in Bakhmut. I wonder if the Russians just let all this happen, they can use the artillery to decimate any reinforcements once they are in the city. As long as they make Ukraine concentrate their forces in Bakhmut.

Evil Russian propaganda told me today that the fights increasingly take place in the western part of the city. The east is secured.
I also heard that western arms have arrived in Bakhmut. I wonder if the Russians just let all this happen, they can use the artillery to decimate any reinforcements once they are in the city. As long as they make Ukraine concentrate their forces in Bakhmut.

It's almost the end now....for Bakhmud.

The Russians don't need to wait for UAF reinforcements or ammo to enter Bakhmut - they already control the flanks (4-6km) west (behind) of Bakmuth and the average range of the Russian artillery lies at around 15-20km. If the UAF can't push back the flanks - it's over for Bakhmut.

The Russians don't need to wait for UAF reinforcements or ammo to enter Bakhmut - they already control the flanks (4-6km) west (behind) of Bakmuth and the average range of the Russian artillery lies at around 15-20km. If the UAF can't push back the flanks - it's over for Bakhmut.
Man, that is the point. Zelensky has only one supply route to Bakhmut left and the Russians exert fire control over it.

Things aren't exactly going well for Russia.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-emoticon-39.jpg

I never said anything was justified you ignorant twat ... That's the shit you keep making up trying to argue.

Not to mention you got the ISIS thing wrong ... They were local Sunni rebels fighting the foreign invaders.
I am not making excuses for their acts ... But they weren't invading foreign lands.
They were from Iraq and the Levant ... You nitwit.

You're just waving your pathetic little flag ... :auiqs.jpg:

You continue to try to justify the same stupid lies. They were Sunnis, the first honest thing you have posted, but they weren't fighting against foreign invaders, they were fighting to create a new state from lands of Syria and Iraq and they were fighting against anyone in their way, mostly other Muslims. By falsely claiming they were fighting against foreign invaders, you were trying to justify their atrocities. They have the same goals, colonizing the lands of other countries, and the same tactics, terrorizing civilian populations, as Russia has, and that is undeniable.

Forum List

Back