BB Bombshell: Jim Jordan's FBI 'whistleblowers' were paid by Trump ally and spread J6 conspiracy theories

The effort to investigate alleged Russian “interference” was actually a paper thing cover to attack Trump. It failed since there was no collusion between Russia and Trump. But the suit head lying Democraps still tries to use those alleged investigations as a way of smearing Trump.

I refer to them mostly as “witnesses.”

They may be right wing. But they didn’t testify about their beliefs.

Your ignorance is noted. Again.
Nobody needs to "smear" Trump. The truth about that lousy fuck will suffice. He showed his true colors again last night at CPAC with another one of his whiny deranged rants.

Trump couldn't carry Biden's jockstrap.

It does, by definition.
Wrong, as you usually are.

When I was working, my employer paid me.

If I happened to be called as a witness, I would be a witness.

In a very strained and meaningless sense, a dope such as you could say “he’s paid and he’s a witness, therefore he’s a paid witness.” But we all know that’s not what the phrase means.

Turning to a witness called by Congressperson Jim Jordan:

That witness has received some financial assistance from Kash Patel. (A) That doesn’t mean the witness is even “paid.” (B) If it is considered “pay” (which hasn’t been established), it clearly does not support an empty claim that it’s pay in exchange for specific testimony.

They weren't paid to testify?
Show that they were, semen breath.
What do you call it

I dunno. The burden is on you, shit licker.
You're the one worried after Jordan's witnesses turned out to be nothing but fake whistleblowers
I’m not worried about any such thing. You make the claim, but you fail to support it. I don’t buy the crap you peddle.
after he raaaaaaanted & raaaaaaaaved about how they were going to blow the lid off the FBI.
I don’t know that he ranted or raved.
More hot air from another one
Like you. You always spout shit but rarely if ever support it.

Actually they did testify about their beliefs. These “witnesses” couldn’t describe actual problems, they just complained about what they believed were problems centered around how they believed that the FBI shouldn’t be investigating people who were ideologically aligned with them. This had nothing to do with the law and everything to do with their beliefs in which laws should be enforced against who.
So you claim. Link to the transcript.

Show that they were, semen breath.

I dunno. The burden is on you, shit licker.

I’m not worried about any such thing. You make the claim, but you fail to support it. I don’t buy the crap you peddle.

I don’t know that he ranted or raved.

Like you. You always spout shit but rarely if ever support it.
They were paid whether you like it or not. Whether you believer it or not makes no diference to me but I'll still rub your nose in it.

Does it still stink of Trump's ass?

Nobody needs to "smear" Trump. The truth about that lousy fuck will suffice.
It would be good if you could speak the truth, then, someday.
He showed his true colors again last night at CPAC with another one of his whiny deranged rants.
Your opinions are worthless.
Trump couldn't carry Biden's jockstrap.
Brandon couldn’t begin to follow in Trump’s steps. Fuckin’ Brandon would trip over Trump’s shadow.

Tell me what they got wrong.
No no. You start. Based on actual fact — not on mere opinions — what do you claim they got right?

Also, when asked for a transcript don’t try to pretend a minority report is a transcripts.

No no. You start. Based on actual fact — not on mere opinions — what do you claim they got right?

Also, when asked for a transcript don’t try to pretend a minority report is a transcripts.
The report has direct quotes.

Are you claiming the report fabricated their words?

The effort to investigate alleged Russian “interference” was actually a paper thing cover to attack Trump. It failed since there was no collusion between Russia and Trump. But the suit head lying Democraps still tries to use those alleged investigations as a way of smearing Trump.

I refer to them mostly as “witnesses.”

They may be right wing. But they didn’t testify about their beliefs.

Your ignorance is noted. Again.

Gullible, stupid and Republican is no way to go through life, son. The investigation of Russian interference was to keep it from happening again. But in upside down land, everything is about "getting Trump".

Furthermore, Democrats weren't involved in these investigations. Both Comey and Wray are registered Republicans, and since Trump was President, the D0J prosecutors and AG were all Republicans - all appointed by Trump.

Mueller didn't say there was "no collusion". He said there was "insufficient evidence of a conspiracy", to obtain a conviction. However, one has to wonder what sort of evidence they might have had if Flynn, Manifort and Stone hadn't lied to the FBI.

All of those making allegations against Donald Trump at both impeachments, and all of the witnesses testifying to Trump's criminal behaviour, were Republicans who were hired by and worked for Donald Trump. Democrats aren't accusing Trump, Republicans are accusing Trump and testifying against him.

Gullible, stupid and Republican is no way to go through life, son. The investigation of Russian interference was to keep it from happening again. But in upside down land, everything is about "getting Trump".

Furthermore, Democrats weren't involved in these investigations. Both Comey and Wray are registered Republicans, and since Trump was President, the D0J prosecutors and AG were all Republicans - all appointed by Trump.

Mueller didn't say there was "no collusion". He said there was "insufficient evidence of a conspiracy", to obtain a conviction. However, one has to wonder what sort of evidence they might have had if Flynn, Manifort and Stone hadn't lied to the FBI.

All of those making allegations against Donald Trump at both impeachments, and all of the witnesses testifying to Trump's criminal behaviour, were Republicans who were hired by and worked for Donald Trump. Democrats aren't accusing Trump, Republicans are accusing Trump and testifying against him.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

When it includes trying to kill members of Congress, and beating police officers causing the deaths of 4 of them in an effort to stop the certification of the election.
None of that is true you unbelievably stupid person.

HOLY COW! Jim Jordan "Whistleblowers" were paid by a Trump Ally, more proof they have nothing

what a fraud, and so are the people who believe his crap

If you're investigating fake crimes, you're gonna need fake whistle blowers. Cut Insurrection Jim some slack folks!

Will someone get that fucker a jacket!?

Gullible, stupid and Republican is no way to go through life,

Lizard twat. Gullible, stupid, dishonest and ignorant is no way for you to go through life. So, you have an option. Smarten up. Be honest. Or you could just die.

You proceeded to say, “The investigation of Russian interference was to keep it from happening again. “

Nonsense.

You also lied and said, “But in upside down land, everything is about ‘getting Trump’. “

Your scumbag dishonest Democrap leadership made everything they did all about getting Trump. Denying that fact doesn’t change it.

Now, gfy.

When it includes trying to kill members of Congress, and beating police officers causing the deaths of 4 of them in an effort to stop the certification of the election.

lol :p

You dumbass leftards lie so fucking much you can't even track your own lies anymore.

Forum List

Back