BDS and "The Color Purple."

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy a Palestinians Alarm Clock !

For the record, it was a joke. But I know I'm going to get serious crap for this.

*runs away*

Last edited by a moderator:
For a period of time this video could be watched in full, but I notice now you can only watch a preview and have to pay a rental fee to watch the full documentary. It can also be purchased online, and TShirts are also being sold online.

Ah so this is your deal, your here to sell Palestinian merchandise and videos. I got you.
Call now to get your Hamas Alarm Clocks, T-Shirts, Bobbleheads, Coffee Mugs, Anti-Israel propaganda signs and much much more before they are all sold out !

Call 1-800-JIHAD90

Call Now !!

:lol: :lol:

For a period of time this video could be watched in full, but I notice now you can only watch a preview and have to pay a rental fee to watch the full documentary. It can also be purchased online, and TShirts are also being sold online.

Ah so this is your deal, your here to sell Palestinian merchandise and videos. I got you.

No, I just ordered a DVD and Tshirt for myself, so that is how I know about all of that.

No, I just ordered a DVD and Tshirt for myself, so that is how I know about all of that.

Sure.:eusa_liar:

Just whom do you think you are kidding, Georgie Boy, when it is obvious that your eyes are really closed to what is actually going on in the Arab world when it comes to the abuses and murder of innocent people. And, Georigie Boy, why not read up about this so-called Israel apartheid from those who actually lived under apartheid in South Africa, or perhaps it is too much trouble for you to learn the truth.
Your crocodile tears over the many abuses and murder of innocent people in the Arab world seems hypocritical since they serve primarily as a deflection against documented instances of Israeli apartheid in Palestine, or maybe I've missed the many threads you've started on Arab atrocities in Sudan and Somalia?

"In a 2007 report, United Nations Special Rapporteur for Palestine John Dugard stated that 'elements of the Israeli occupation constitute forms of colonialism and of apartheid, which are contrary to international law' and suggested that the 'legal consequences of a prolonged occupation with features of colonialism and apartheid' be put to the International Court of Justice.[36]

"In 2009 South Africa's statutory research agency the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) published a report stating that 'the State of Israel exercises control in the [Occupied Palestinian Territories] with the purpose of maintaining a system of domination by Jews over Palestinians and that this system constitutes a breach of the prohibition of apartheid.'"

Can you refute the claim that Jews currently enforce a system of domination over Arabs living between the River and the sea?

Israel and the apartheid analogy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting note from your link :

The Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law was passed by the Knesset in 2003 as an interim emergency measure after Israel had suffered its worst ever spate of suicide bombings[45] and after several Palestinians who had been granted permanent residency on the grounds of family reunification took part in terrorist attacks in Israel

Israel gave citizenship to Palestinians, and in return, they blew themselves up and took down Israelis with them.
650,000 Jews stole Palestine from 1.2 million Arabs in 1948.
Are you still in denial about that?

"In summary, this analysis shows that Israel was established by the Zionist movement over 60 years ago with the intention and effect of achieving the permanent removal en masse of the indigenous, predominantly Arab population of Palestine for the purpose of Jewish colonization and development of a 'Jewish state.'”

"This amounts to a policy of population transfer (ethnic cleansing)[1] which is defined as the 'systematic, coercive and deliberate… movement of population into or out of an area … with the effect or purpose of altering the demographic composition of a territory, particularly when that ideology or policy asserts the dominance of a certain group over another.'"

Apartheid, colonisation and occupation | BDSmovement.net

Your crocodile tears over the many abuses and murder of innocent people in the Arab world seems hypocritical since they serve primarily as a deflection against documented instances of Israeli apartheid in Palestine, or maybe I've missed the many threads you've started on Arab atrocities in Sudan and Somalia?

"In a 2007 report, United Nations Special Rapporteur for Palestine John Dugard stated that 'elements of the Israeli occupation constitute forms of colonialism and of apartheid, which are contrary to international law' and suggested that the 'legal consequences of a prolonged occupation with features of colonialism and apartheid' be put to the International Court of Justice.[36]

"In 2009 South Africa's statutory research agency the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) published a report stating that 'the State of Israel exercises control in the [Occupied Palestinian Territories] with the purpose of maintaining a system of domination by Jews over Palestinians and that this system constitutes a breach of the prohibition of apartheid.'"

Can you refute the claim that Jews currently enforce a system of domination over Arabs living between the River and the sea?

The Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law was passed by the Knesset in 2003 as an interim emergency measure after Israel had suffered its worst ever spate of suicide bombings[45] and after several Palestinians who had been granted permanent residency on the grounds of family reunification took part in terrorist attacks in Israel

Israel gave citizenship to Palestinians, and in return, they blew themselves up and took down Israelis with them.

"In summary, this analysis shows that Israel was established by the Zionist movement over 60 years ago with the intention and effect of achieving the permanent removal en masse of the indigenous, predominantly Arab population of Palestine for the purpose of Jewish colonization and development of a 'Jewish state.'”

"This amounts to a policy of population transfer (ethnic cleansing)[1] which is defined as the 'systematic, coercive and deliberate… movement of population into or out of an area … with the effect or purpose of altering the demographic composition of a territory, particularly when that ideology or policy asserts the dominance of a certain group over another.'"

Your first line is just your usual Arab propaganda opening statement. It's a load of crap. BTW, why do you ignore the fact that the Palestinians (who BTW, were not even called Palestinians in 1948) were one of the belligerents who were allied with the Arab forces who clearly stated their clear intention to drive the Jews to the sea.
BTW, the violence started before 1948, but it seems like your head doesn't go that far back:

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And of course, my personal favorite, the Arab Revolt from 1936-39 in which Palestinian Arabs, in combating the increase of Zionist immigration, started attacking Jews, their businesses and their convoys.

Your first line is just your usual Arab propaganda opening statement. It's a load of crap. BTW, why do you ignore the fact that the Palestinians (who BTW, were not even called Palestinians in 1948) were one of the belligerents who were allied with the Arab forces who clearly stated their clear intention to drive the Jews to the sea.
BTW, the violence started before 1948, but it seems like your head doesn't go that far back:

And of course, my personal favorite, the Arab Revolt from 1936-39 in which Palestinian Arabs, in combating the increase of Zionist immigration, started attacking Jews, their businesses and their convoys.

Standard Israeli propaganda. The Hebron massacre took place years after the Zionist invasion began. The Palestinians were merely defending their country from that invasion.

Standard Israeli propaganda. The Hebron massacre took place years after the Zionist invasion began. The Palestinians were merely defending their country from that invasion.

How is bringing up a massacre propaganda ?
and
How is killing women and children defending?
and
What country were they defending and when was it founded?
and
The Zionists immigration was encouraged by the British who ruled the land. The Palestinian Arabs had no right to say who can come to the BRITISH MANDATE OF PALESTINE.

If you can answer all these questions in one post, I will be impressed

and
and
and
The Zionists immigration was encouraged by the British who ruled the land. The Palestinian Arabs had no right to say who can come to the BRITISH MANDATE OF PALESTINE.

No you won't. You will just go back to Israel's propaganda.

also most of the people killed in the al-khalil incident were european immigrants who were not even well received by the indigenous jews of al-khalil.

Nope. Another lie. The Hebron massacre took place in 1929, and Hebron was an ancient Jewish community that Arab invaders massacred.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

and
and
and

I asked several simple questions and you failed to answer ALL of them.
Every time I bring up hostilies perpetrated against JEws, you call it propaganda. Sorry Tinnie, but you are just making yourself to look like a fool.
Answer the questions

and
and
and

Every time I bring up hostilies perpetrated against JEws, you call it propaganda. Sorry Tinnie, but you are just making yourself to look like a fool.
Answer the questions
According to Tinmore. Muslims have a God given right to kill, but Jews have no right to defend themselves. That's a no no.

Last edited:

Answer the questions
According to Tinmore. Muslims have a God given right to kill, but Jews have no right to defend themselves. That's a no no.

And any time we bring up a massacre against Jews or hostilities against Jews commences by the Palestinian Arabs, it's 'Israeli Propaganda'

But then again, what more can we expect from a guy who says Israel has no land, no civilians and no borders and that Israel exists inside Palestine lol

Only when it is portrayed as the beginning when it is actually in the middle.

and

Post a news article showing that the Palestinians targeted women and children.

and

Palestine, 1922.

and

Britain violated the League of Nations Covenant on mandates. You cannot blame the Palestinians for that.

Answer the questions
There, questions answered.

Answer the questions

And any time we bring up a massacre against Jews or hostilities against Jews commences by the Palestinian Arabs, it's 'Israeli Propaganda'

But then again, what more can we expect from a guy who says Israel has no land, no civilians and no borders and that Israel exists inside Palestine lol

All true, look it up.

All true, look it up.

Even after the spanking Rocco gave in the Seek Justice thread, you belive those outlandish claims ?

Assuming you are right (and that's too simplistic and out-of context to be taken seriously), when are you going to get over it and move on?

Forum List

Back