Be honest..do Dems ‘basically’ view Mexico as a US territory & the responsibility of US taxpayers?

They became citizens the same way you did… you were born here.

Negative
My ancestors were invited, they were needed, they were wanted. YUGE difference.
You can make the distinction between someone you invite into your home and someone who barges in uninvited and tells you to fuck off...right?

Your ancestors may have been invited.
Not you.
Your lone qualification for being a citizen was that you were born here.

Negative
Anybody sane knows the 14th has been grossly misinterpreted..The founders never intended for citizenships to be stolen by criminal parents from other nations...The framers knew this nation had to stay predominantly Caucasian to stay great. Refer to the Naturalization Act Of 1790....There is no way in fucking hell they authored the 14th in such a way to fuck over Americans and benefit Mexico....The U.S. Constitution is not an international document....Piss yourself yet?

Again, what is your qualification to be a citizen?

Negative
You can make the distinction between someone you invite into your home and someone who barges in uninvited and tells you to fuck off...right?

Not you.

Negative
Anybody sane knows the 14th has been grossly misinterpreted..The founders never intended for citizenships to be stolen by criminal parents from other nations...The framers knew this nation had to stay predominantly Caucasian to stay great. Refer to the Naturalization Act Of 1790....There is no way in fucking hell they authored the 14th in such a way to fuck over Americans and benefit Mexico....The U.S. Constitution is not an international document....Piss yourself yet?

Come on, this shit isn’t complex.
One must be born here to parents with US citizenship.
Like I would a child, let me teach you through metaphoric genius.
If a criminal robbed a bank for a million dollars and gave his child the loot is the child a legitimate millionaire and should the child be allowed to keep the loot?

It doesn’t appear that Democrats make any distinction between American citizens and Mexico’s citizens...Over the last few years they have become increasingly transparent and blatant....Are we moving toward them making an all out admission...won’t they have to at some point?
Democrats = hate the United States of America and all it stands for.

Negative

Not you.

Negative

If a criminal robbed a bank for a million dollars and gave his child the loot is the child a legitimate millionaire and should the child be allowed to keep the loot?

Oh I see, so if your grand parents were not born here, but YOUR parents were…that makes them legitimate?

Negative

Not you.

Negative

Oh I see, so if your grand parents were not born here, but YOUR parents were…that makes them legitimate?

Come on...think once.
For ones parents to be citizens wouldn’t the parents parents have to be citizens as well? You’re trying way too hard here. Just look at it like all good, real Americans would and you’ll lose the confusion. You’re trying to think like a criminal invader would...I get it, you might have criminal invader roots, you like to see Mexico’s people benefit while Americans get fucked...Hmmm, we call your type something....help me out here, what’s that word again?

Not you.

Negative

Come on...think once.
For ones parents to be citizens wouldn’t the parents parents have to be citizens as well?

Only in your mind.

It doesn’t appear that Democrats make any distinction between American citizens and Mexico’s citizens...Over the last few years they have become increasingly transparent and blatant....Are we moving toward them making an all out admission...won’t they have to at some point?
Democrats = hate the United States of America and all it stands for.

America “stands for” everything the Democrats of today are not for...
Christian values
Heterosexuality
Sovereignty
Hard work
Determination
Ambition
Law and order
Self sufficiency
Accountability
Likemindedness
Normality
Nationalism
Patriotism
Free speech
Americans First
I could go on and on without any level of embellishment.

Forum List

Back