Be Honest: There is only one real reason to need to carry a gun.

"We" aren't doing anything wrong, you quivering pussy. Criminals are.

How long before your boyfriend gets out?

You mean other than supporting a system that produces obscene wealth inequality and therefore obscene amounts of crime, no, you guys have nothing to do with the mess in this country.

The problem is, you're a dupe. They get you all upset about abortion, or guns or some other bullshit that you can live without, while you watch your middle class lifestyle drift away...
...says the fear-mongering pussy who repeats what he's told.

There's a key difference between us, Joe -- I can think for myself.

Guy, you rant and rave all day because you look at world that is passing you by...

I used to be as RW as you are. Then I realized I was being duped.

Fuck Clinging to the GUns and the Bibles, I want the Middle Class back.

Crime has been going down for decades, because demagraphically, we are getting older as a nation. Has nothing to do with guns.

We still have the highest crime rates in the Industrialized world despite having not only the highest gun ownership rate, but the highest incarceration rate.
You don't get to choose your own reality, Zippy.

No, I just point out the facts.

Your logic is that we need more guns and more prisons... even though we have more than any country in the world.

If your "reality" was correct, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the industrialized world, not the highest.
We need more guns for honest citizens to protect themselves from criminals.

Criminals need to stop breaking the law. Despite what you so retardedly believe, they don't have the right to break the law.

You mean other than supporting a system that produces obscene wealth inequality and therefore obscene amounts of crime, no, you guys have nothing to do with the mess in this country.

The problem is, you're a dupe. They get you all upset about abortion, or guns or some other bullshit that you can live without, while you watch your middle class lifestyle drift away...

Guy, you rant and rave all day because you look at world that is passing you by...

Your "world" bears little resemblance to the real one I live in. :lmao:

FEAR

Seriously. Think about it. If there was no FEAR of being robbed and/or assaulted there is no reason to carry a gun, right?

We buy auto insurance and wear seat belts because we FEAR that at some point in time we may be involved in an accident. (Ok, and in most cases the law requires it and we fear getting a ticket too.)

Hey!! I'm not knocking it. Illinois will soon finally join everyone else in passing a CC law. When we do that I will get one so I can carry it in any areas known for high crime rates. But since I don't FEAR being robbed and/or assaulted in my small hometown I don't feel the need to carry it around.

Now I also realize that there are those who simply want to carry one around like a playtoy. But I suspect that they are simply making up for other "shortcomings". :mad:

So if anyone disagrees that FEAR is the primary motivation to carry a gun please explain why it's not.

So you want to get rid of fear? A natural human atribute for protection? Self preservations is in the minds of all humans and animals. We always have that fear but the protection is not to put ourselves in the position that makes us fear. We have locks on our doors for a reason, seat belts, auto insurance,etc.

Now the fear that Obama is going to take your guns away is paranoia and not normal fear. Obama probably has a gun himself. Obama is not going to raid your house and take your gun or mine. But my weapon of choice for protection is common sense and a tazer. I swear by my tazer.
I cannot find any reason to carry a gun. I simple don't want to take anyone's life, even if they are intent on doing me harm. I don't want that on my conscience.

Last edited:

Dude, In your world, you seem to think that you are some sort of "gunslinger". You be shooting your daddy with your hand and all that shit. Like you live in the 1800's.
Fantasies and delusions are the world you live in. btw, stop any crimes last night?
Shoot outs at the ok? wtf did you do last night to make your world happen? Beside make bull shit posts for hours and hours. Bet you want to shoot someone because you just can't seem to convince anyone of your self righteous position. Well, except for the other fuking nut job gun nuts. Carry on fool.

GOD and common sense is still our greated protecter. When we lose faith in GOD we lose.

Dude, In your world, you seem to think that you are some sort of "gunslinger". You be shooting your daddy with your hand and all that shit. Like you live in the 1800's.
Fantasies and delusions are the world you live in. btw, stop any crimes last night?
Shoot outs at the ok? wtf did you do last night to make your world happen? Beside make bull shit posts for hours and hours. Bet you want to shoot someone because you just can't seem to convince anyone of your self righteous position. Well, except for the other fuking nut job gun nuts. Carry on fool.
We've had this conversation before, you moron. My avatar and signature are homage to a series of novels I enjoy reading. Your approval is neither sought nor required, and your opinion is worthless.

Get it now, Skippy?

GOD and common sense is still our greated protecter. When we lose faith in GOD we lose.

There are some evil people running around in the world we live in, Lil...people that would like to hurt you badly or hurt the people you love. If you think that GOD is going to protect you from those people then all I can say is good luck...you'll need it.

There are some evil people running around in the world we live in, Lil...people that would like to hurt you badly or hurt the people you love. If you think that GOD is going to protect you from those people then all I can say is good luck...you'll need it.

I love people like LilOlBitch who think God is looking to babysit them 24/7 like a bunch of toddlers, and they can just lie back and suck their thumbs and whine while He spoonfeeds them.

God helps those who help themselves, and if you're not willing to help yourself stay safe, then He'll certainly be asking you what the hell you were thinking when you hit the Pearly Gates.

You don't get to choose your own reality, Zippy.

Your logic is that we need more guns and more prisons... even though we have more than any country in the world.

If your "reality" was correct, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the industrialized world, not the highest.

Criminals need to stop breaking the law. Despite what you so retardedly believe, they don't have the right to break the law.

No, but you shouldn't be surprised when they do if you don't offer alternatives.

Guns almost never protect "honest citizens", this is what you kind of don't get. Because the criminal is usually more ruthless and has the element of surprise.

So why is it we need to lock up 2 million people and the Germans only lock up 78,000? Never get you to answer that question....

We've had this conversation before, you moron. My avatar and signature are homage to a series of novels I enjoy reading. Your approval is neither sought nor required, and your opinion is worthless.

Get it now, Skippy?

So on top of being a heartless, mean-spirited asshole, you also have crappy literary tastes?

The one you live in is one where you think there's a whole crowd of horrid welfare people out there conspiring to take your gun and your bible.

Fact is, you're a dupe. You're not rich, but you are going to go to the wall for their interests over your own.

If Ford was setting up a dealership right next to the Redneck bar and marketting directly to the drunks, they would be liable..

Of course, the first thing Ford dealers do when they sell you a car is make sure you have a valid license to DRIVE a car. They also insist you get insurance in most states. They do a background check to make sure you can afford it.

if the Gun dealers were as responsible as car dealers, you certainly wouldn't have them selling 8 guns to Nancy Lanza, who was kind of nuts.

False. I could walk into a dealership right now and buy a car with no licence. (For that matter, I can tag a car in this state with no licence.) If I buy the car outright (no financing), the dealer doesn't give a damn if I insure it, unless they need insurance info to register it for me.

So, the short version is: yes, you ARE actually THAT FUCKING DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY.

Last time I bought a car, they checked my license, my license plate and whether I had insurance or not. Now, I'm not sure what part of the country you are in where they let people buy cars without doing all that stuff, but most of the country, that's how it works.

Again, let's treat guns like cars. You have to get a license, you have to get insurance, you have to get a background check.

I will bet you a billion billion dollars a day for a billion billion days that you do not need a licence to buy a car ANYWHERE in the country.

I will bet you a billion billion dollars a day for a billion billion days that you do not need insurance to buy a car ANYWHERE in the country.

I will bet you a billion billion dollars a day for a billion billion days that you do not need a "background check" to buy a car ANYWHERE in the country.

You truly are remarkably stupid.

The world has always been a dangerous place. Carrying guns won't make it a safer place. Emotion on either side of the issue misses the rational points, which start with end goals and fully explain desirable degrees of control.

The reason to carry a weapon is because one feels like it.

Analysis/nuances are for the belly button staring crowd.

Last edited:
FEAR

Seriously. Think about it. If there was no FEAR of being robbed and/or assaulted there is no reason to carry a gun, right?

We buy auto insurance and wear seat belts because we FEAR that at some point in time we may be involved in an accident. (Ok, and in most cases the law requires it and we fear getting a ticket too.)

Hey!! I'm not knocking it. Illinois will soon finally join everyone else in passing a CC law. When we do that I will get one so I can carry it in any areas known for high crime rates. But since I don't FEAR being robbed and/or assaulted in my small hometown I don't feel the need to carry it around.

Now I also realize that there are those who simply want to carry one around like a playtoy. But I suspect that they are simply making up for other "shortcomings".

So if anyone disagrees that FEAR is the primary motivation to carry a gun please explain why it's not.

Small penis.

False. I could walk into a dealership right now and buy a car with no licence. (For that matter, I can tag a car in this state with no licence.) If I buy the car outright (no financing), the dealer doesn't give a damn if I insure it, unless they need insurance info to register it for me.

So, the short version is: yes, you ARE actually THAT FUCKING DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY.

Last time I bought a car, they checked my license, my license plate and whether I had insurance or not. Now, I'm not sure what part of the country you are in where they let people buy cars without doing all that stuff, but most of the country, that's how it works.

Again, let's treat guns like cars. You have to get a license, you have to get insurance, you have to get a background check.

I will bet you a billion billion dollars a day for a billion billion days that you do not need a licence to buy a car ANYWHERE in the country.

I will bet you a billion billion dollars a day for a billion billion days that you do not need insurance to buy a car ANYWHERE in the country.

I will bet you a billion billion dollars a day for a billion billion days that you do not need a "background check" to buy a car ANYWHERE in the country.

Babble on all day, guy... you just sound like a guy whose never bought a car before.

Babble on all day, guy... you just sound like a guy whose never bought a car before.

Do you understand the difference between buying a car and registering a car so as to drive it?

I can buy a truck for the sole use of working my land. If I don't take that truck off my property I do not need a license or insurance nor do I need to register that vehicle.

No, but you shouldn't be surprised when they do if you don't offer alternatives.

Guns almost never protect "honest citizens", this is what you kind of don't get. Because the criminal is usually more ruthless and has the element of surprise.

So why is it we need to lock up 2 million people and the Germans only lock up 78,000? Never get you to answer that question....

You're assuming that all of the 2 million people in jail are there for committing violent crimes.

You are wrong.

You're assuming that all of the 2 million people in jail are there for committing violent crimes.

You are wrong.

I'm not making any such assumption.

If fact, I think most of the 2 million we have in prison don't belong there.

But big corporations have found that there's money in running prisons, so while the Germans lock up only the 78K people who really need to be locked up, in America, we have Corporate Slave farms that you the taxpayer pays for because you are all running scared.

Keep clinging to those guns and bibles, boys....

Forum List

Back