Be Honest: There is only one real reason to need to carry a gun.

Babble on all day, guy... you just sound like a guy whose never bought a car before.

Dodge noted...I expected no better. Come on, dumbass, refute ANYTHING I just posted, if you can.

Of course, you cannot.

Guy, I know every time I've bought a car, (I'm on my fourth) they've asked to see my license, and a lot of other shit...

Yes...because the dealer more than likely registered the car for you (which requires liability insurance), and you financed it! (which requires collision & comprehensive coverage)

Yet again for the slow kid: you do not need a licence to buy a car. (Or to register one in some states.) You do not need insurance to buy a car. You do not need any "background check".

Now, wherever you're from where half your autos are up on cinderblocks on the front lawn, I can't speak to.

And, of course, the ad hominem personal attack, because Joey just realized he has backed himself into a corner. (Of course, everyone else realized this a while ago, but he's not all that bright.)

Because 2 million people break the law, you raging moron.

That's the answer. You cannot accept it, because it hold criminals accountable for their actions -- and you HATE that idea.

If that was the "answer", then why do we have the HIGHEST crime rate in the industrialized world,instead of the lowest?

I'm not talking about your limited moral universe where the bad people MUST BE PUNISHED. I'm talking about a practical sensible way of doing things. Are the things you are doing producing the desired result?

And the simple answer is- no, they aren't. Despite having 2 million in prison and 300 million gun out there, we have murder rates that are on pare with third world shitholes, not advanced industrial democracies.

You can blather on all day about being soft on criminals, but what you are doing is probably making the problem worse.
...says the guy who wants to make more victims of criminals.

Sorry, Zippy. You have no legal or moral standing on this issue. And you damn sure don't give a shit about any victims.

:lmao: Just because you can't hold an opinion that isn't handed to you by your masters doesn't mean no one else can.

Obama thanks you for your enthusiastic participation in the imaginary class war. Actually, he neither knows who you are nor gives a shit about you. Your job is just to throw your spear and die gloriously.

And you kiss his ass for the opportunity.

Have you ever been a man, or have you always been a pussy?

The Class War was joined for me before Obama ever got into office. When my last boss decided that after six years of hard work, he was going to let me go because a big insurance company said I ran up too many medical bills.
Life's tough. Man up.

Oh, wait, you can't. You're a pussy.
Taking out you gun nutters are just taking out the cannon fodder.
You can't take out the trash, Zippy. :lmao:
Frankly, the only guy I see as a pussy is one who can't get buy in life without a gun because those scary poor people are out there.
I don't know anyone like that. And neither do you.

Guy, I know every time I've bought a car, (I'm on my fourth) they've asked to see my license, and a lot of other shit...

Now, wherever you're from where half your autos are up on cinderblocks on the front lawn, I can't speak to.

This means you are under his skin. He relises how stupid this comment is.

No, it just means exactly what I said... Most car dealers will make damned sure that they know who you are before they hand you the keys to a car.

Jarlaxle only gets under my skin for the reason most right winger do... He's ignorant and he's proud of it.

Wow, time to launch that hanging curveball: if you buy a car outright (cash sale, no financing) and the dealer does not register it for you, they do not care! When my uncle bought his LSC, the dealer only saw his licence because they needed ID before taking the certified check. (He did not test drive a car there.) They never saw his insurance at all, they did no "background check" whatsoever. He came in with a check and left with a new car. When he bought his Dakota, he walked in with the money and drove the truck out. For that matter, when he bought his Ranger, he gave the seller cash and left with the truck. No ID, no proof of insurance, no background check. When I bought my Cherokee, I gave the seller the money and left with the Jeep. No licence check, no insurance check.

So let's recap: one doofus makes all sorts of BS claims, proudly trumpeting his ignorance. Another poster corrects his ignorance, calmly pointing out the actual real-world FACTS.

Babble on all day, guy... you just sound like a guy whose never bought a car before.

Dodge noted...I expected no better. Come on, dumbass, refute ANYTHING I just posted, if you can.

Of course, you cannot.

Guy, I know every time I've bought a car, (I'm on my fourth) they've asked to see my license, and a lot of other shitNow, wherever you're from where half your autos are up on cinderblocks on the front lawn, I can't speak to.

... You do NOT need a license to buy a car. They ask for your lic to ID you if you are making payments, a passport would work, so would a state issued, NON-driving, ID card. You need a license to drive a car on public roads, not to buy a car. If you are buying a used car, or a car for cash, you need not show any form of ID.

And, of course, the ad hominem personal attack, because Joey just realized he has backed himself into a corner. (Of course, everyone else realized this a while ago, but he's not all that bright.)

Guy, your position was laughable. I'm just making a joke out of it, Cleetus.

If we regulated guns like we regulated Autos, half you gun nuts wouldn't have guns anymore, and the world would be better off for it.

:lmao: Just because you can't hold an opinion that isn't handed to you by your masters doesn't mean no one else can.

Obama thanks you for your enthusiastic participation in the imaginary class war. Actually, he neither knows who you are nor gives a shit about you. Your job is just to throw your spear and die gloriously.

And you kiss his ass for the opportunity.

Have you ever been a man, or have you always been a pussy?

The Class War was joined for me before Obama ever got into office. When my last boss decided that after six years of hard work, he was going to let me go because a big insurance company said I ran up too many medical bills.
Life's tough. Man up.

Oh, wait, you can't. You're a pussy.
Taking out you gun nutters are just taking out the cannon fodder.
You can't take out the trash, Zippy. :lmao:
Frankly, the only guy I see as a pussy is one who can't get buy in life without a gun because those scary poor people are out there.
I don't know anyone like that. And neither do you.

Actually, you're a sad little man who fears minorities...

If we regulated guns like we regulated Autos, half you gun nuts wouldn't have guns anymore, and the world would be better off for it.

Wow...you really ARE a total moron. How do you clothe and feed yourself?

I know. Joe is losing it for sure.

Of all people, mexicans realize the value of an armed citizenry and why they need to be armed.

News from The Associated Press

ACAPULCO, Mexico (AP) -- Several hundred civilians have taken up arms in two towns in a southwestern Mexico state and are arresting people suspected of crimes and imposing a curfew, leading authorities to promise to reinforce security forces in the area.

In Ayutla, Romualdo Remigio Cantu, one of the coordinators for the civic group Union of Peoples and Social Organizations of Guerrero, said that more than 30 people had been arrested. The detainees are accused of drug trafficking, extortion and kidnapping, he said.

A man in a ski mask at one roadblock told reporters that townspeople had to act against criminals.

"They kill, extort, rape. You do not know if they are drug dealers, thugs, who want to grab everything," he said. "We want to return peace and tranquility to the entire population. Only the people can restore order.

Funny, only ones I see losing it are you gun nuts now that you see some gun laws are coming.

Funny, only ones I see losing it are you gun nuts now that you see some gun laws are coming.

Some gun laws are coming?

You make it sound as if there are no gun laws now when there are already thousands on the books.

Yes, there are.. and we need more, because the ones we have aren't working.

When a law is weak, you write a better law.

YOu also go after those who abuse the laws. WHich is why we need to start going after the manufacturers... like they did with big tobacco.

Some gun laws are coming?

You make it sound as if there are no gun laws now when there are already thousands on the books.

Yes, there are.. and we need more, because the ones we have aren't working.

When a law is weak, you write a better law.

YOu also go after those who abuse the laws. WHich is why we need to start going after the manufacturers... like they did with big tobacco.

Then why don't you take the so called weak laws off the books first.

until you are an expert in gun legislation you're opinion of the law is as worthless as any of your other opinions.

And there is absolutely no correlation between guns and cigarettes. So that particular analogy is bullshit.

Funny you say that considering you have had to lie in all the other threads on guns you have participated in. That is before you had to skulk away.

Then why don't you take the so called weak laws off the books first.

until you are an expert in gun legislation you're opinion of the law is as worthless as any of your other opinions.

And there is absolutely no correlation between guns and cigarettes. So that particular analogy is bullshit.

I think it's a completely awesome analogy.

The Tobacco companies knew at a certain point that their products caused deaths. So they could either do the reasonable things most companies do when they find out their products were dangerous (make them safer or get them off the market), or they could hide the danger and push the product that much harder, bullying anyone who tried to reign them in.

They picked the latter. And when people figured out that what they were doing (spiking nicotine to make them more addictive, using cartoon characters to sell to kids.) they came down hard on them...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAExoSozc2c]Flintstones Cigarette Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Now, the gun industry could have shown more reponsibility, but instead they showed less. They undermined laws, used gun show loopholes to get their products out there, financed the NRA, and so on.

Funny you say that considering you have had to lie in all the other threads on guns you have participated in. That is before you had to skulk away.

Actually, it was morelike I had better things to do...but that's okay.

Fact is, cars are pretty heavily regulated as to who can own them, operate them, etc... They even have titles...

How about a title for every gun in the country? One kept on file with state and federal authorities, that can't be transferred until legal requirements are met? That sounds reasonable.

Actually, it was morelike I had better things to do...but that's okay.

Fact is, cars are pretty heavily regulated as to who can own them, operate them, etc... They even have titles...

How about a title for every gun in the country? One kept on file with state and federal authorities, that can't be transferred until legal requirements are met? That sounds reasonable.

^Weak.

Forum List

Back