Be thankful you were born in America and not Nigeria.

Thats not the only reason.
Nigeria, for the most part, is a shithole.
Have you ever been to Nigeria ?
Hell no

Figures. You really need to stop reading National Geographic.
Ikr? I should listen to racist fucks like you lie to me.

I've never lied to you. But you lie every time you call me a racist. I've been to Africa. You haven't.

And you've believed a lie for your entire life.

Hell no
OK. That's all I needed to know

But another question

If Nigeria and Africa is such a shithole then why did they have to fight whites to get out of there ?

Why do we have the stories of Mandela, and Biko and Kwame Nkrumah and many other who fought and still fighting for independence ?

And you point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things Nigerians have done to black Americans

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down
What about those Nigerian MAGA-hat wearing thugs who attacked the black fag in Chicago?

Hell no

I've never lied to you. But you lie every time you call me a racist. I've been to Africa. You haven't.

You have lied to me 2 times in the last 5 minutes. You are a racist. That much is clear.
I dont give a damn where you been. Its probably a lie anyways.
Africa is a shithole. Deal with it

Hell no

But another question

If Nigeria and Africa is such a shithole then why did they have to fight whites to get out of there ?

Why do we have the stories of Mandela, and Biko and Kwame Nkrumah and many other who fought and still fighting for independence ?
Greedy white europeans would have colonized a volcano if they could.

And you point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things Nigerians have done to black Americans

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down
What about those Nigerian MAGA-hat wearing thugs who attacked the black fag in Chicago?
Are you claiming that Nigerians have been more violent to black Americans than white Americans ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I doubt it. He probably read some old national geographic article about rural African nomads and thinks all of Africa is like that.
Nigeria is a third world country. I dont need old magazines to know that. I can look up stats.
Of course, thats probably racist, right? :lol:

That's what you tell me when I post stats about white people. You don't know anything about Nigeria.
Link? Or are you lying again?
I know enough to know its a shithole. That whole continent is a shithole.

Fuck you. I'm not wasting my time looking for a link because your punk ass doesn't want to drop a lie you believe about a place you've never seen. Africa was doing quite fine until whitey decided he had a right to rob the continent of it's resources. So if Africa is a shithole, it's because of whites.

I doubt it. He probably read some old national geographic article about rural African nomads and thinks all of Africa is like that.
Nigeria is a third world country. I dont need old magazines to know that. I can look up stats.

That's what you tell me when I post stats about white people. You don't know anything about Nigeria.

Fuck you. I'm not wasting my time looking for a link because your punk ass doesn't want to drop a lie you believe about a place you've never seen. Africa was doing quite fine until whitey decided he had a right to rob the continent of it's resources. So if Africa is a shithole, it's because of whites.
Because you lied, thats why.
Africa has always been a shithole. Except back when when the whole world was a shithole and there wasnt anything better.
Africa hasnt evolved very much since then. Just like you.

Hell no

But another question

Why don't white South Africans leave if it's such a sh*hole ? Why are whites all over Africa ? Zimbabwe, Nambia ? Why is Kenya and many places in Africa one of the UK royal families favorite holiday destinations ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hell no

You have lied to me 2 times in the last 5 minutes. You are a racist. That much is clear.

Nope. I haven't lied. Have no need to. What you call racism isn't.

If Africa is a shithole whites made it that way. Deal with it.

Hell no

But another question

Why don't white South Africans leave if it's such a sh*hole ? Why are whites all over Africa ? Zimbabwe, Nambia ? Why is Kenya and many places in Africa one of the UK royal families favorite holiday destinations ?
Because its where they are from, i reckon. Probably like how some blacks talk shit about america but wont leave.
I would imagine anywhere the european royalty stays isnt a shithole. Everything around it probably is though lol.

Because you lied, thats why.
Africa has always been a shithole. Except back when when the whole world was a shithole and there wasnt anything better.
Africa hasnt evolved very much since then. Just like you.

Wrong.

Nope. I haven't lied. Have no need to. What you call racism isn't.

If Africa is a shithole whites made it that way. Deal with it.
There is 4 lies in 20 minutes.
Maybe not but you are certainly a racist.
Africa was a shithole before whites. Your victimized, faggot ass just has to blame someone else. Because you are a whiny pussy.

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down
Are you claiming that Nigerians have been more violent to black Americans than white Americans ?
It was your question, "And you point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things Nigerians have done to black Americans"

You'd think you'd abhor the violence of Nigerians against all black Americans, even fags.

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down
It was your question, "And you point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things Nigerians have done to black Americans"

You'd think you'd abhor the violence of Nigerians against all black Americans, even fags.
So are you claiming that Nigerians have been more violent to black Americans than white Americans ?

Because its where they are from, i reckon.
No white man is African.
Probably like how some blacks talk shit about america but wont leave.
That's because black people built the USA.
I would imagine anywhere the european royalty stays isnt a shithole. Everything around it probably is though lol.
Poverty is a universal thing.
Any oerson born in africa is african. Nationality isnt based on race.
Black people built the usa under white leadership. lets be real here.
Poverty is universal, i agree. But africa is still a shithole. Many many countries are.

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

So are you claiming that Nigerians have been more violent to black Americans than white Americans ?
In Jussie Smollette's case, certainly.You don't care about black fags being assaulted by Nigerians?!

You black folks think you've got it rough here because cops might pull you over and give you a hard time? In Nigeria the police chop off your legs.

Warning: EXTREMELY graphic video. Do not click if you are squeamish.

Let's have historical contest. OK ?

I'll point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things white Americans have done to black Americans

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

That video was filmed in contemporary times.

That's the sort of violence common in Africa. It happens every day. Gruesome, horrific torture and killing without a shred of human compassion.

Similar acts of depraved murder are filmed and uploaded to the internet by Mexican drug cartels. Even worse. If a white man did something like that, it would be international headlines and all white men would be held to account.

When black or brown people do it, the world shrugs. Because nobody expects anything better from you.

You black folks think you've got it rough here because cops might pull you over and give you a hard time? In Nigeria the police chop off your legs.

Warning: EXTREMELY graphic video. Do not click if you are squeamish.

Let's have historical contest. OK ?

I'll point out and show examples of the extremely graphically violent things white Americans have done to black Americans

And let's see who wins.

Fancy the challenge ?

Thought not

Sit down

Historical context?

That video was filmed in contemporary times.

That's the sort of violence common in Africa. It happens every day. Gruesome, horrific torture and killing without a shred of human compassion.

Similar acts of depraved murder are filmed and uploaded to the internet by Mexican drug cartels. Even worse. If a white man did something like that, it would be international headlines and all white men would be held to account.

When black or brown people do it, the world shrugs. Because nobody expects anything better from you.
Have I ever said that there is not violent ppl in Africa ?

No. So why are you bringing it up ?

My point is white people have been the most violent people ever to walk the earth.

Now do you want to challenge me on this or not ?

Forum List

Back