Beaners are Crossing the Border at Record Pace

They can go back too.

They know a wall is coming

-Geaux

And they will have safe tunnels to go through so the border patrol will not see them coming in anymore... Yeah build that wall!

Thx. It will be built. just like the law has called for

-Geaux

Trump will never be President and neither will Cruz, so keep dreaming and even if it is built it will not stop the illegal immigration and you should read about the massive tunnel network under the already built wall...

I know how dare I write reality!

They can go back too.

-Geaux

And they will have safe tunnels to go through so the border patrol will not see them coming in anymore... Yeah build that wall!

-Geaux

Trump will never be President and neither will Cruz, so keep dreaming and even if it is built it will not stop the illegal immigration and you should read about the massive tunnel network under the already built wall...

Build the wall. The symbolic aspect will speak volumes

-Geaux

They can go back too.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

It will mean nothing in the lowering of illegal aliens entering this nation and in fact it will help the Cartel more with having control of the tunnels where the illegals will have to go through...

Great money making way for the Cartels, so build it...

They can go back too.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Also the USSR felt the same way when they built the Berlin Wall... Never knew the Trump supporters had so much in common with the old Soviet way of thinking...

Safe tunnels will be easier than 2K mile open border? What easier to stop? A forest fire or water directed thru funnel? Sweet mother Christmas make them stop the stupidity!

Like the 2-bit dictators are slapping Obama harder as the clock runs out, the wetbacks have heard the whistle and are running the border in record fashion.

Thanks Obama

-Geaux
--------------------------

Illegal immigrant families crossing border at record pace in 2016

Illegal immigrant families are streaming across the border at record pace, according to new Border Patrol statistics released Friday morning that show more than 32,000 have been caught trying to sneak into the U.S.

That’s nearly 40 percent higher than the previous record of 2014, and it’s well more than double last year’s pace, suggesting that the government’s relaxed enforcement policies have backfired and invited a new wave of illegal crossers.

wash times? :rofl:

rightwingnut bigots are so funny.

now here's reality:

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Like the 2-bit dictators are slapping Obama harder as the clock runs out, the wetbacks have heard the whistle and are running the border in record fashion.

Thanks Obama

-Geaux

Illegal immigrant families are streaming across the border at record pace, according to new Border Patrol statistics released Friday morning that show more than 32,000 have been caught trying to sneak into the U.S.

That’s nearly 40 percent higher than the previous record of 2014, and it’s well more than double last year’s pace, suggesting that the government’s relaxed enforcement policies have backfired and invited a new wave of illegal crossers.

wash times? :rofl:

rightwingnut bigots are so funny.

now here's reality:

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
This article disproves the claim of this thread. Completely disproves it.

"More Mexican immigrants have returned to Mexico from the U.S. than have migrated here since the end of the Great Recession, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from both countries. The same data sources also show the overall flow of Mexican immigrants between the two countries is at its smallest since the 1990s, mostly due to a drop in the number of Mexican immigrants coming to the U.S. From 2009 to 2014, 1 million Mexicans and their families (including U.S.-born children) left the U.S. for Mexico," More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S

They can go back too.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
It will cost billions of taxpayer dollars .... for the symbolic aspect? Really?

Thanks Obama

-Geaux

Illegal immigrant families crossing border at record pace in 2016[/SIZE]

Illegal crossings is an all time low despite from your BS link. Let see here if your brain cells will connect to each other.
1. The 32k was caught in Texas border. This is the area where they can get caught easily and purposely. When in 2015 total of 117 Mexicans perished trying to cross the border but no children died from CA countries.
Why is that?
2. Most of these are unaccompanied children. How in the world they will survive in the wilderness or street of Texas?
3. Why do you think they are entering from that sides? But not in California, NM or Az.
4. And what give them the rights to send children without their parents?
As I said illegal crossing are all time low. There are hundreds of thousands sensors deployed, cameras, predator B drones, added 2,000 BP 2015 and they still hiring. They are doing a very good job.
If you or anybody here cannot answer any of my questions. Then you don't know anything except your racist and hatred stuck in your brain.
Wall is just a waste.

Why border crossings are down but deaths are up in brutal Arizona desert

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

47% of us are screwed anyway. Better having my taxes going to good use like the wall

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

47% of us are screwed anyway. Better having my taxes going to good use like the wall

-Geaux

Typical Trump followers. Wall is just a waste of tax payers money. And where did you get 47%?
This is Trump:
1. Fuck the Mexicans......... Believe me folks believe me I love Mexicans.
2. Fuck the Muslims............. Believe me folks believe me................ I love Muslim people.
3. Fuck Asians............ Believe me folks believe me................ I love Asians.
What the fuck is this dick talking about?
The other he was mocking call centers in India.

Didn't Obama just week say that one of his accomplishments was keeping illegal border crossings down to an all time low?

Read my post #73 to better educate yourself about life in our border.
Being a Texan, there's little I don't know about the border. For one thing the Border Patrol isn't trying to catch illegals per orders of the Messiah. Then there's the tunnels the BP aren't trying to find per orders of the Messiah. Thirdly my next door neighbor is in Homeland Security and he says they could catch thousands but they're not allowed to harass voters on there way to the polls.

Didn't Obama just week say that one of his accomplishments was keeping illegal border crossings down to an all time low?

Being a Texan, there's little I don't know about the border. For one thing the Border Patrol isn't trying to catch illegals per orders of the Messiah. Then there's the tunnels the BP aren't trying to find per orders of the Messiah. Thirdly my next door neighbor is in Homeland Security and he says they could catch thousands but they're not allowed to harass voters on there way to the polls.

1. It's not true.
2. It's not true.
3. It's not true.
Please prove yourself that you are right.

1. It's not true.
2. It's not true.
3. It's not true.
Please prove yourself that you are right.
I don't have to prove anything that is a known fact. The BP is more interested in catching terrorists. When you're up to your waist in ISIS soldiers maybe you'll listen to anyone except Obama. Here's what is going on now.

One of the American men accused in Minnesota of trying to join the Islamic State group wanted to open up routes from Syria to the U.S. through Mexico, prosecutors said.

Guled Ali Omar told the ISIS members about the route so that it could be used to send members to America to carry out terrorist attacks, prosecutors alleged in a document filed this week.

The document, filed Wednesday, is one of many filed in recent weeks as prosecutors and defense attorneys argue about which evidence should be allowed at the men's trial, which starts May 9

Read on:

ISIS suspect reveals plans to open up route from Syria to U.S. through Mexico

Forum List

Back