Beaners are Crossing the Border at Record Pace

More pure hate from the right. Excellent

Pure hate?

Social concerns appropriately directed at the moronic goals of the leftist progressive establishment and their enablers.

Whatever makes the right look more intolerant and mean is a net win for the USA

So Candy tell us since you're a typical representation of the left. When you do see images of people pouring over our borders sneaking in (and for a moment at least let's assume they are for real) does it make you happy to see that ?

Are poorly protected borders something you like seeing so that as many people can get by the border patrol as possible ?

Why is it the left always seems to be the ones that rush in to defend illegals ?

Like the 2-bit dictators are slapping Obama harder as the clock runs out, the wetbacks have heard the whistle and are running the border in record fashion.

Thanks Obama

-Geaux
--------------------------

Illegal immigrant families crossing border at record pace in 2016

Illegal immigrant families are streaming across the border at record pace, according to new Border Patrol statistics released Friday morning that show more than 32,000 have been caught trying to sneak into the U.S.

That’s nearly 40 percent higher than the previous record of 2014, and it’s well more than double last year’s pace, suggesting that the government’s relaxed enforcement policies have backfired and invited a new wave of illegal crossers.

Illegal immigrant families crossing border at record pace in 2016

ummmmmmmmmm...... your Moonie Times link sez more have been caught. Even your OP repeats it.

That means failing to get in.

What, you don't understand the difference between a positive and a negative now?

Do me a favor -- don't offer a jump start if my battery goes dead, K?

If more are being caught that means more are trying. Which of course means more are succeeding.

hello? Didn't the LACKING in information article SAY that 32k WERE CAUGHT?

What are ''wetbacks''? Mexicans? Or refuges from any Hispanic country south of the border?

So you dont know what the term "wetback" means?
I thought it was a racist/derogatory word that described Mexicans....when I lived in Miami during the Mariel Boat Lift crisis, no one, absolutely no one, called these refuges 'wetbacks', nor when I lived in NYC....no one called the Puerto Ricans ''wetbacks''....I thought it was a negative/bigotted term for Mexicans specifically?

Those flooding the border and being caught are mostly refuges from other Nations in South America...so I was wondering if this inflammatory word now means anyone Hispanic instead of just Mexicans as I once thought?

hello? Didn't the LACKING in information article SAY that 32k WERE CAUGHT?

What are ''wetbacks''? Mexicans? Or refuges from any Hispanic country south of the border?

So you dont know what the term "wetback" means?
I thought it was a racist/derogatory word that described Mexicans....when I lived in Miami during the Mariel Boat Lift crisis, no one, absolutely no one, called these refuges 'wetbacks', nor when I lived in NYC....no one called the Puerto Ricans ''wetbacks''....I thought it was a negative/bigotted term for Mexicans specifically?

Those flooding the border and being caught are mostly refuges from other Nations in South America...so I was wondering if this inflammatory word now means anyone Hispanic instead of just Mexicans as I once thought?

They're called wetbacks because they swam across the Rio Grande to get here.

Keep reminding us why 85% of Hispanics are voting Democratic this year and not Republican
Fuck 'em. They are being recruited as Democrats. We - Republicans - do not need to kiss their asses. They are illegals. Yo do so is to abandon our principles.

Nobody is entitled to immigrate to the US.

Keep reminding us why 85% of Hispanics are voting Democratic this year and not Republican

Okay I'll remind you why:

They know the traitorous Dimocrat party is the party that is actively working to keep their brother and sister illegals here, and actively work to create more government programs that keep them government dependent.
They know the Dimocrat party could care less about secure borders, or even having borders at all.
The Dimocrat party is illegal alien friendly, so no matter what the Republicans do, Hispanics are always going to be part of the corrupt illegal loving Dimocrat party, and it's not going to change.

They can go back too.

They know a wall is coming

-Geaux

There will be no wall. Mexico is not going to pay for it because when the illegals learn it will cost them 20.00 to wire $80.00 they will just send it back as cash or a money order (which most do anyway). They are humans like us and as such are smart. That and a looming trade war it just won't happen. But you can look for him to sat that he meant it would be done in his second year.

The right hates crime, the left loves crime. Not hate, common sense, something you libtards lack.
It`s the right that helps them get guns, not the left. You`re new to America aren`t you?
The right does not help beaners illegally obtain guns. That's something Obama's FBI does.
Further evidence of the propensity to lie common to most on the right.

The right hates crime, the left loves crime. Not hate, common sense, something you libtards lack.
It`s the right that helps them get guns, not the left. You`re new to America aren`t you?
The right does not help beaners illegally obtain guns. That's something Obama's FBI does.
Further evidence of the propensity to lie common to most on the right.
Oh, c'mon, Clayton. At least tell me that I am committing some sort of logical fallacy or something!

I agree. These illegal, I mean immigrants mow my lawn, not really, but it's these types that are the reason countries don't just let folks walk into there countries. That and drug resistant TB swine flu not to mention the culture difference that finds falling around with teens as well as their need to drive drunk. Not hate at all. Just common sense. Hell, even Mexico boots illegals.

illegal-aliens-e1385144537400_zpsldgu0ngv.jpg
illegal-aliens-e1385144537400_zpsldgu0ngv.jpg
[/URL]/IMG]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back