Beaners are Crossing the Border at Record Pace

Didn't Obama just week say that one of his accomplishments was keeping illegal border crossings down to an all time low?

Read my post #73 to better educate yourself about life in our border.
Being a Texan, there's little I don't know about the border. For one thing the Border Patrol isn't trying to catch illegals per orders of the Messiah. Then there's the tunnels the BP aren't trying to find per orders of the Messiah. Thirdly my next door neighbor is in Homeland Security and he says they could catch thousands but they're not allowed to harass voters on there way to the polls.

1. It's not true.
2. It's not true.
3. It's not true.
Please prove yourself that you are right.
I don't have to prove anything that is a known fact. The BP is more interested in catching terrorists. When you're up to your waist in ISIS soldiers maybe you'll listen to anyone except Obama. Here's what is going on now.

One of the American men accused in Minnesota of trying to join the Islamic State group wanted to open up routes from Syria to the U.S. through Mexico, prosecutors said.

Guled Ali Omar told the ISIS members about the route so that it could be used to send members to America to carry out terrorist attacks, prosecutors alleged in a document filed this week.

The document, filed Wednesday, is one of many filed in recent weeks as prosecutors and defense attorneys argue about which evidence should be allowed at the men's trial, which starts May 9

Read on:

ISIS suspect reveals plans to open up route from Syria to U.S. through Mexico

Oh yes you do. You brought up 1,2 & 3 not me............ then you cannot even prove what you are saying. The know fact that you are sayin whatever that is comes from hatred and racist people. And that's a fact. Set aside your hatred to Obama then maybe you will make sense.
Now you are changing the conversation to ISIS.

Didn't Obama just week say that one of his accomplishments was keeping illegal border crossings down to an all time low?

Being a Texan, there's little I don't know about the border. For one thing the Border Patrol isn't trying to catch illegals per orders of the Messiah. Then there's the tunnels the BP aren't trying to find per orders of the Messiah. Thirdly my next door neighbor is in Homeland Security and he says they could catch thousands but they're not allowed to harass voters on there way to the polls.

1. It's not true.
2. It's not true.
3. It's not true.
I don't have to prove anything that is a known fact. The BP is more interested in catching terrorists. When you're up to your waist in ISIS soldiers maybe you'll listen to anyone except Obama. Here's what is going on now.

One of the American men accused in Minnesota of trying to join the Islamic State group wanted to open up routes from Syria to the U.S. through Mexico, prosecutors said.

Guled Ali Omar told the ISIS members about the route so that it could be used to send members to America to carry out terrorist attacks, prosecutors alleged in a document filed this week.

The document, filed Wednesday, is one of many filed in recent weeks as prosecutors and defense attorneys argue about which evidence should be allowed at the men's trial, which starts May 9

Read on:

Oh yes you do. You brought up 1,2 & 3 not me............ then you cannot even prove what you are saying. The know fact that you are sayin whatever that is comes from hatred and racist people. And that's a fact. Set aside your hatred to Obama then maybe you will make sense.
No changing. I am showing why we aren't showing concern about Mexicans and are focusing on ISIS. Oh, BTW Obama hate is just natural instinct. Muslim Brotherhood and all that y'know.

1. It's not true.
2. It's not true.
3. It's not true.

Read on:

You're a classic example of an OBama drone. People that think like you are harmful to the American Way

But hey, carry on- but there still is time for you to come to sensible conclusions

Obama has failed you and nothing you say will change that

History will treat Obama very unkind

-Geaux

1. It's not true.
2. It's not true.
3. It's not true.

Read on:

You're a classic example of an OBama drone. People that think like you are harmful to the American Way

But hey, carry on- but there still is time for you to come to sensible conclusions

-Geaux

Try to set aside your hatred and racism against African Americans........... Then I might consider you a valuable US citizen.
You didn't like Obama the day he was elected to Oval Office. Seven and half years later................ You and the rest of right wing nuts still refused acknowledged that we have a black president.

1. It's not true.
2. It's not true.
3. It's not true.

Read on:

-Geaux

Try to set aside your hatred and racism against African Americans........... Then I might consider you a valuable US citizen.
You didn't like Obama the day he was elected to Oval Office. Seven and half years later................ You and the rest of right wing nuts still refused acknowledged that we have a black president.
He's 1/4 arab
1/4 Negro
1/2 white.

That YOUR idea of a "black" president stupid?

1. It's not true.
2. It's not true.
3. It's not true.

Read on:

-Geaux

He's 1/4 arab
1/4 Negro
1/2 white.

That YOUR idea of a "black" president stupid?

Nice job......... Racist asshole. You can keep your white robe and your hood.

They can go back too.

They know a wall is coming

-Geaux

amazing-room-divider-ideas-ikea-photograph-with-small-apartment-design-and-open-living-room-and-kitchen-ideas-also-frosted-glass-divider-300x300.jpg

1. It's not true.
2. It's not true.
3. It's not true.

Read on:

-Geaux

I have addressed we have a black POTUS. Thus the host of Obama failures to prove it

-Geaux

Forum List

Back