Beastiality and incest to be added to the LGBT acronym?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
LGBTBi...I can already see it in lights.
How much longer will it take regressives and Liberals to advocate and support in favor of the lunacy? I have a hard time believing they will ever draw the line in the sand as to what is going too far. 'They' are just to excited by "change" and regression.
Sounds far-fetched but I ask this as a serious question.

It would definitely against current rhetoric. That's much is for sure. But when the fuck have they been known for integrity?

How much longer will it take regressives and Liberals to advocate and support in favor of the lunacy? I have a hard time believing they will ever draw the line in the sand as to what is going too far. 'They' are just to excited by "change" and regression.

How long until you finally admit you admire Hitler and hope we can emulate the holocaust in this country?

Serious question.

Why specifically do you want to add those categories to categories of consensual sex between adults?

How long until you finally admit you admire Hitler and hope we can emulate the holocaust in this country?

Serious question.

What a pathetic attempt to deflect… Come on bud you loonys are better than that...don't answer a question with a question.
I'm guessing you are already all for one phucking his Labrador?

Who is more respectable to you? The Klan or Westboro Baptist Church. Or is that like choosing your favorite child?

Serious question.

Why specifically do you want to add those categories to categories of consensual sex between adults?

Well you know me...I never wanted any of the "categories" added. I'm just wondering if there will ever be an end to where ones penis should or shouldn't go in the lame and twisted minds of Liberals?
The original question is quite simple and well defined...what's your thoughts?

You might turn your nose up at the idea but in other parts of the world for millennia it has existed as an option, regardless of gender or sexual identity.
You don't have understand it, most don't. For some it is strictly fantasy but many do actually engage for what ever reason.
There are even religious and civil laws on how and when it can be done.

Sent from my YD206 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Serious question.

What a pathetic attempt to deflect… Come on bud you loonys are better than that...don't answer a question with a question.
Dolphins try to have sex with swimmers. Why would you assume it is humans acting on it and not the other way around that instigates it?

Serious question.

Who is more respectable to you? The Klan or Westboro Baptist Church. Or is that like choosing your favorite child?

Serious question.
Is shooting your own children an option?

Well you know me...I never wanted any of the "categories" added. I'm just wondering if there will ever be an end to where ones penis should or shouldn't go in the lame and twisted minds of Liberals?
The original question is quite simple and well defined...what's your thoughts?
When will the desire for sexual relief become obsolete?

The gay community is discussing adding 'DF' to the acronym so dumb fucks like the OP will feel welcome.

Awfully odd that no Liberal will pipe in a say: "That's going way too far!"
I'm guessing "some people" would like to keep the potential alive and well.
UNBELIEVABLE!

Bestiality is not a sexual orientation or gender identification. Neither is incest. It's an act. Stupid question.

Bestiality is not a sexual orientation or gender identification. Neither is incest. It's an act. Stupid question.

Mama always said...no such thing as a stupid question...only stupid answers.
zoophilia
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
zo·o·phil·i·a
(zō′ə-fĭl′ē-ə)
n.
The deriving of sexual gratification from fantasies or acts involving animals.

Mama always said...no such thing as a stupid question...only stupid answers.
zoophilia
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
zo·o·phil·i·a
(zō′ə-fĭl′ē-ə)
n.
The deriving of sexual gratification from fantasies or acts involving animals.

Mama always said to be nice to retards ..so here goes.

It's not a serious question. It's flame bait. Zoophilia is not a sexual orientation.

Forum List

Back