Beating Biden's Inflation

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
There are a lot of latent price hikes coming due to manufacturer's raw material and other costs. The only reason for the current modest increases is because they have contracts with major retailers and distributors which don't let them raise prices yet. When those contracts are fulfilled or the agreed on timeline is met then prices are going to be raised to reflect true costs.....Inflation is just getting started boys and girls, prepare accordingly.

When you get ahold of some extra cash and can't find anywhere else to put it to beat inflation then start thinking about things you are going to be needing in the next couple years and buy those before the prices go up even more.

Appliances, tires, home repairs or upgrades, tools, ammo, guns, anything that you will either use up and need, or will last years.

Sure, short term it actually feeds current inflation but you should not concern yourself with that....You do what is good for you and yours because, sad to say, if you are a producer in this clown world of a society, you are on your own, nobody is coming to help you when the bottom drops out, and it will.

That is all.

Beating Biden's Inflation​

I'd prefer to just beat Biden.

giphy.gif

Biden won't beat inflation, but I bet he wishes he could still beat his meat. I suspect that's not easy to do when you're 79 years old, have the record for worst US President, and have a flaccid penis.

Biden won't beat inflation, but I bet he wishes he could still beat his meat. I suspect that's not easy to do when you're 79 years old, have the record for worst US President, and have a flaccid penis.

Why in the world would you even spend time fantasizing about Biden's penis?

And you used to laugh at people for having TDS, and here you are being just like them.

Forum List

Back